>form a family and raise 3 kids and raise them well
>enjoy nature
>have friendly friends and be part of a friendly community
>see as few shitskin as possible

Which state to choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

theboxotruth.com/the-buick-o-truth-3-pistols-and-car-doors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, we're already suffering from a severe shortage of beautiful, friendly, obedient, moral wives who want children, the last thing we need is more foreigners coming in and taking the few we've got left.

Utah

> Oklahoma
Come on over. You will still get a decent number of spics and loose women, but if you stay out of the cities this drops drastically. 15 minutes out from Tulsa and there isn't a degenerate in sight.

don't be like that, user. sharing is caring

This

Anywhere in the rural south away from metro areas. Bumfuck as it is often called. Small farm towns. Invest in 200 acres or more and farm. Raise your kids working on your farm so they are obedient and respectable members of society who know how to hunt and shoot.

tbqh
Wyoming

Utah

>the south
Fuck no.

Move to any state in the Midwest OP. Utah, wyoming, montana, that whole area

Utah would be a good choice, just be aware that Utah's laws on alcohol are a fucking nightmarishly restrictive.

>friendly friends

those are the fucking best
i have a couple of friends and they are not very friendly

Fuck off we don't need you.

Hungary would be way, way, way better for those things. I saw less niggers and racemixing in the middle of Budapest than I've seen in even small US towns

The US is the world capital of degernacy, nowhere else even comes close. Your white children would be a hated, scapegoated, marginalized minority by the time they're teenagers.

>utah, Wyoming, Montana
>midwest

None of those are the midwest

t. burger who has spent a month in Hungary

You have an amazing country with a future for your people. The future of the US is either war or Brazil.

>rural south
You're kidding right? It's full of redneck protestants who are super degenerate and def not virgins

Fuck off Habeeb

The south is where the true White American values are. We even hate our fellow white men who are yankees because they tend to be cucks and betas. We don't like niggers, we don't like spics. We hate muslims. If you're not white or a based Negro, we don't want you here.

Why would you not want to raise your child as a white southerner? The Midwest is similar to us in values but their culture is bland. We have culture in the south. Something critical to the identity of a nation.

Wyoming. Literally no shitskins and everyone is nice there.

Just become Amish OP.

>Move to the one and only place on the entire planet that has tens of millions of sub-Saharan Africans outside of sub-Saharan Africa

What a ridiculous thing to say. I hate when people give retarded answers like this and just name wherever they live

>I have one slice of pie to split between eleven people.
>A twelfth person walks up and says "ooh, pie, looks delicious, can I have a slice?"
No, fuck off.

Anywhere in the Midwest, 50 years ago

>Midwest
>UT, WY, MT
You are an imbecile.

Yes, we are the true Americans, holding back darkness from overtaking the country

He said beautiful women. Not meth pipes and kleenex.

Move to New Jersey - plenty of fellow Gypsies for you to offer a dowry to.

How exactly are you going to get a visa? America is probably one of the hardest countries to get into, the application could take 10 years.

The South is a mulatto swamp, its offensive to all human senses. The Midwest may be bland but at least it's white.

Don't do it. This country is finished. Niggers and spics have taken over. Defend the land you have in Europe. If you must leave, choose Canada. Way less shitskins there.

AZ

>no one says the right states in this thread
Heh. Stay the fuck out, we want our women to go to us, not to some Hungarian piece of shit.

New Hampshire or Maine. Moving there soon myself.

American living in Mexico.

Avoid the coasts, especially California, the worst women in the world inhabit that state and the West coast along with it.

Your ancestors are the ones who brought the darkness here, and grew it from 500,000 to 40 million. You're "holding it back" with the wombs of your sisters.

wisconsin is a pretty place. midwest is pretty well free of colored folk. stay away from milwaukee, and to a lesser extent green bay, madison, and appleton and you are good to go.

>Which state to choose?

None. Your best bet is staying in Hungary.

trolling aside, you can get plenty of those things in western ny. lots of nice towns in the region that are 97% white.

but then again you could just stop being a pussy and move to a city.

be a bro and fuck a black girl

Flagstaff Arizona trust me on this one

>Maine

Maine is great. Towns other than Portland are 99% white.

Maine is quite French

The Midwest
>muh corn
>breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
>helped trump win the election
>home to George lincoln Rockwell, Walt Disney, Henry Ford, the wright brothers, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence
>not blacked or beaned to shit like the south or Texas
>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
>best college rivalries
>great work ethic
>have containment cities for niggers
>industrial heart of America
>cheap shit
>kings island and cedar point
>many states have chill gun laws
>only reason why America isn't a third world shithole

Wouldn't live anywhere else in this country

Their own fellow niggers sold them into slavery who then sold them to the eternal Anglo because apparently enslaving the Irish didn't seem like a good idea.

I used to see John Wilkes Booth as a hero, but now, I find him retarded. Had Lincoln remained president, 99% of these coons would be in Africa killing each other instead of in Atlanta or Detroit.

midwest is boring as hell

isnt utah full of mormons that run the place tighter than the mafia?

im from maine myself ive only seen 5 shit skins in my whole life

Oklahoma
Reddest state in the country, whites still out number spics and niggers 10 to 1
Low cost of living
Our football players are too afraid to kneel the national anthem for fear of getting IRL lynched off the field

>have a beautiful obedient wife with good morals, preferably virgin
Not in my country. Anywhere. Good fucking luck with that shit.
You can do that. Probably by yourself later on. Your family will break here. With an American woman. Period.
>enjoy nature
Colorado, Montana, Idaho to name a few.
I have no idea. The American culture has become by and large, isolated. If you want to be part of a community I'd recommend working and living in a smaller town ( maybe not too small ) and being part of a church or other community institution.
You can google racial demographics in the US to find that out if you like.

if by 'run the place' you mean 'aggressively wish that everyone they see on the street is having a nice time during this beautiful day' then yes.

Cold weather or warm?

Nigger I will shoot you.

Avoid colorado like the plague. itis full of niggers, spics, kikes, Mormons, faggots, dykes, feminazis, and white beta leftist cucks.

I am envious. what about spics or queers?

Thats only in Denver right?

It has been spreading like crazy over the past four or five years. I give it another five before the whole state is swallowed by niggers and spics, unless something is done soon. And with the rail systems being built connecting to the jails in this state, it almost looks like they are trying to get ready to Auschwitz white people.

Nowhere in America can you achieve this

I have seen tanks owned by police departments,even a shipment of what looked like tracked tank drones with JEFFCO painted on them on trains heading toward Jefferson County, FEMA camps, hidden underground tunnel systems.... It is all very real.

OP might want an area with effective education so unless he sends his kids to PRIVATE schools the South is an awful choice.

SC user (transplant who lived in GA/SC/NC since 1982) here and while their hearts are in the right place and I love the gun laws, Southerners are largely ignorant as fuck. That's got good and bad points.

Sup Forums could be helpful by suggesting areas which are White (the South has most niggers, look at a census map!), not flipping any time soon, and with a much stronger educational system. I've worked in workforce training and workforce quality is terrifyingly bad.

>tanks owned by police departments

Pics or it didn't happen. Be careful how you respond.

Police department have been getting military surplus for years. Probably not actual tanks like Abrams but absolutely MRAPs and APCs.

This started circa 1990.

MRAP and M113 are not more than armored boxes useful because squad cars don't stop bullets. Not useful against clueful citizens (remember how many of us are vets!).
'
Here's a fun site where you can see the Buick o' Truth put to the test.

theboxotruth.com/the-buick-o-truth-3-pistols-and-car-doors/

Modern PDs have to contend with violent niggers. I'm fine with them getting defensive systems under the 1033 program and often suggest it. I would like to see the program focus on fire department and HazMat response too as conventional apparatus are easily destroyed in burnovers (fighting wildfires) or BLEVE incidents.

>>have a beautiful obedient wife with good morals, preferably virgin
>>form a family and raise 3 kids and raise them well
>>enjoy nature
>>have friendly friends and be part of a friendly community
>>see as few shitskin as possible
Sharia Law has not been enacted in America yet.

Consider Arab nations or Europe though.

The white race is also known to be violent shitskins that only know how to genocide other races.

May Allah watch over you brother.

the northeast. Not NY but farther north. Also Oklahoma up to Canada and some of the midwest. The rest is either black or mexican.

Nope we have that disease know as Californians. It's only getting worse by the month. Also yes the Mormon mafia runs the state. If you are Mormon you can easily get a good job with decent pay. Catholic or otherwise you're fucked.

The midwest. Keep out of the big cities, ( Detroit, Dearbornistan, Chicago, ect.) and not a shitskin in sight.

You didn't even list one Midwest state

Fuck off we're full, Hungarians should go back to the east where they came from

I don't mind converting to a loony sect or something if it helps, but didn't the mormons open up to niggers and started to import niggers now to their communities?

>Say I was going to emigrate to the US and I want to
>have a beautiful obedient wife with good morals, preferably virgin
>enjoy nature

Get a time machine because this is impossible in jewmerica.

magyar vagy? Kedvelek, dont go to America tomorrow.