/brit/

Deluded Corbyn edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4e9SsVsoypI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jim Anderton holding two lobsters

Man that pizza looks delicious

dangerous and downright stupid

I don't want free movement with the UK because we will get your shit tier immigrants who have wandered on over through the EU

>Corbyn tells Labour: we're ready to govern

Govern what? they just lost another election. You've got another 4 and a half years to go before that opportunity mate.

day 600 of being unemployed

here

CANZUK but without Canada or Australia lads

just got ~£200 knocked off my monthly mortgage repayments

>"We need voters to trust us to run the economy"
Good luck with that mate

live with a lad who's 575 days without a job

Why?

no clue mate I only got a C at GSCE Maths

Double posting:

Honest options needed

Is it a good idea to try and shag the woman who used to be your boss?

She's married and about 40 (I'm 25)but bear in mind she's a gorgeous milf and at a work do the other day while pissed she kept grabbing my dick and telling me how much she had thought about fucking me while we worked together. She's left my company and is definitely not coming back and I'm flirting via text atm. She definitely wants it but I don't know if it's a good idea

chebs

>You've got another 4 and a half years to go before that opportunity mate
strictly speaking they could promise to introduce mandatory electrocution for people singing IRA songs, which might convince the DUP to join them in a vote of confidence.

minority governance is a fun game, smaller parties can do whatever the fuck they want and bring you down. (See: Callaghan 1979, although he was only brought down months early he could've gone by 1977.)

mans thoughts on a 1990s celica GT-Four, the boomers haven't noticed them yet, could be an investment for when the sega rally generation hit middle age

>In November 2014, then Mayor of London and present UK Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, Boris Johnson, expressed support for establishing "mobility zones" between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, stating "The UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand share the same head of state, the same language and the same common-law legal system. Critically, they are all highly economically developed democracies and there is also a distinct common culture and familial bond between them"

none of that is happening though.

falling head over heels for her again lads

fuck SAKE

>married

probably wouldnt desu, going to be nothing but trouble

thought you thailads were good at maths

>mortgage

If this had been done in the 60s, it would've been a much better solution than the paki importations.

No political parties in the UK are extreme enough to really change the core of society for the better.

6 months into my new job and I've started drinking on weeknights and going into work hungover again

Fuck this place

do you really think CANZ wants millions of chavs, deanos, and staceys flooding their countries?

not any more

But she's fit

Really fit

I'm a brit in the Mainland posting with a Taiwan proxy
also, it's Tailad not Thailad xxx

lol no

grim

Gay.

who has the best flag

post a non-doxxable pic lad

yes but how do those fellow countries deal with flag burners?

youtube.com/watch?v=4e9SsVsoypI

>implying Australia isnt flocked by chavs, deanos and staceys already

nipping out to do a leisure course at the 'ni later lads
what do I do if one of those chinese types asks me something

yeah now lets see the one for success

have you even read Mosley's memorandum? or his manifesto?

Crabs are way cuter than they have any right to be
being as they are aggro little sea snippers

'Our life is short and dreary, there is no remedy when our end comes, no one is known to have come back from Hades.

2 We came into being by chance and afterwards shall be as though we had never been. The breath in our nostrils is a puff of smoke, reason a spark from the beating of our hearts;

3 extinguish this and the body turns to ashes, and the spirit melts away like the yielding air.

4 In time, our name will be forgotten, nobody will remember what we have done; our life will pass away like wisps of cloud, dissolving like the mist that the sun's rays drive away and that its heat dispels.

5 For our days are the passing of a shadow, our end is without return, the seal is affixed and nobody comes back.

6 'Come then, let us enjoy the good things of today, let us use created things with the zest of youth:

7 take our fill of the dearest wines and perfumes, on no account forgo the flowers of spring

8 but crown ourselves with rosebuds before they wither,

9 no meadow excluded from our orgy; let us leave the signs of our revelry everywhere, since this is our portion, this our lot!

10 'As for the upright man who is poor, let us oppress him; let us not spare the widow, nor respect old age, white-haired with many years.

11 Let our might be the yardstick of right, since weakness argues its own futility.

The generic Yorkshire one

do whatever you want lad. I'm just saying that it will be probably be a lot more drama over time than the 45 minutes or so of sex.

traits of a serial killer:
- Takes cold showers
- Drinks black coffee
- has black soulless eyes
- has a reptile as a pet or a spider
- maintains thorough eye contact (sometimes without blinking)
any more?

the following
>a cuck
>hate to be white
>a feminist
>work in IT

don't think we burn our flags

Yet. Weird things do happen.

Always like Australia's 1983 election.
>PM tries to call an election because he knows the Australian Labour Party has a not-very-charming leader and the Liberals had unexpectedly held a seat in a byelection.
>On the same day the PM decides to meet the governor general and call an election, the ALP bayonet their leader and install the very-charming Bob Hawke.

Interestingly there was an article suggesting our Labour party do the same in 2017, but I can't think of any figures in it who're actually charming and popular. I mean, at least Corbyn has name recognition.

this

sounds more like movie villians lad

wish I had some pet insects
would like to start an ant-farm if I had space

Whelp, not getting any response from my text, looks like it's back to swiping right again

eats pasta using only a spoon

dr. who

used to watch a load of ant farm videos on youtube, but I'd have nightmares where there were either horse sized ants, or ants all in my bed so I stopped lol
keep in mind i'm 20 and this was like 6 months ago

"eats pasta" would be one on it's own.

corned beef
in chilli

bit weird
works though

2018 soon
starting to sound quite futuristic

we wuz the son of god mufugga

kind of want to start a minor political party just for the fun of campaigning

am i being memed?

>350 million a week for the NHS

>Jesus was black
Hate the left.

Nirvana are my guilty pleasure desu lads

Getting on the ballot costs thousands and you have to have a staff and ensure you're complying with loads of rules about campaigning. It's not actually fun if you don't have a major party dealing with all that shit while you get on with ringing doorbells

Why haven't you committed soduku?

not true
tom scott made one and it cost him £150

euugh been off sick for two days....dno how you NEETs manage being housebound all the time

It's fucking dire.

Might stroll down to the local brewery and read my book with a pint tbqh

hope you lads go to the gym and can fight, should any masked leftist cretin decide to get in your face

tights?

OHHHHHHH JEREMYYYY CORRBYN

can't calculate at what height I need to be off the ground and the length of rope I need in order to hang myself properly

was just going to go now la

He wasn't black, he was just more black than shown on film, which is true. (At least if he's shown as being white, it's accurate to say that if he's brownish then he's "more black" than shown on film.)

Jesus didnt exist lol

creasing

Holy fuck I have never seen a mod as fucking spasticated as that in my LIFE

LMAO

lads on tour waheyyy

Someone better make the new with the exact same edition.

jesus christ what a spastic

go back to Sup Forums dumb britcucks...
only messing thats where i came from to xD

shadilay my based pedes

fucking mod needs to get yewtree'd ASAP

waddup niggers

*emerges from portal*
w-where are we?

does this mean we're britpol now or are they still seperate

hello mboko

janny fix this immediately

what the fuck?