HAPPENING - 4chin and Plebbit targeted for crackdown

Big brother is about to make moves to lock down open discussion on the internet:

thehill.com/policy/technology/352584-warner-sees-reddit-as-potential-target-for-russian-influence

Sen. Mark Warner’s (D-VA.) is interested in Reddit as a potential tool of Russian social media influence

They note that many fake news stories can be traced back to the platform

Bradshaw pointed examples of hoax political stories disseminated on Reddit ahead of the election. “People from NY being bussed into Philly to vote!” reads one post, accompanied by a generic image of a bus as evidence. Bradshaw clarified that the posts were gathered in a preliminary analysis and weren’t definitively examples of foreign influence. But the posts still illustrate how false stories originate or gain momentum on Reddit. The bussing story was voted up more than 500 times on Reddit

Reddit is seen as a crossover space between more obscure internet subcultures like the Sup Forums and -Chan message boards and more mainstream sites like Facebook and Twitter. Like Sup Forums and -Chan, which have become hubs for white supremacists, anti-Semites and other extremists, Reddit has pro-Trump forums where offensive content and news stories with dubious credibility can be posted without oversight

Warner’s office said that it’s also interested in platforms like Sup Forums, but on a more preliminary level, noting that their focus is still on Facebook and Twitter at the moment.

Experts say any full investigation is unlikely to stop at social media giants like Facebook, Twitter and Reddit. Instead, they say investigators should include chat and photo-sharing apps like Telegram, Snapchat and the Facebook-owned WhatsApp.“The chat apps are definitely the next step,” Bradshaw said. “Figuring out how Snapchat, and even dating apps, how those new platforms are also being used

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russians must be purged from the internet.

Reminder that Democrat Pedophile Senator Menendez is on trial and will bring down the whole ring

Russian flags round here are rarer than virgin feminists

Reddit is the biggest fucking circlejerk on the planet what is this cunt on about?
>muh russian narrative

Dude Russia lmao

Haha, this is their narrative for censoring the internet

“Can’t have Russian propaganda being exposed to minors... ban the websites fortune and re-edit”

>it's everyone's fault but ours

The lack of any honest introspection mirrors what you find in early adolescent children. They can't come to grips with the undeniable fact that more people reject their platform than accept it.

No they aren't. I see Russian flags daily.

Have they identified any sources of Israeli influence by chance?

You don't. That's propaganda. Stop spreading false information

How come they never talk about the black supremacists, asian supremacists, islamists and chinese shills on here.

I equate it more to serial abusers. Wife beaters and the like. They see themselves as victims, when in reality they are victimizers

>american people would rather read russian news than what our media produces!

And whose fault is that?

Reddit is a complete shithole, but it must be maintained lest it's denizens take refuge here.

Lol they want to control reddit EVEN MORE than currently

Who do you work for faggot. Did you rig the election?

Han Supremacy is real. I would guess 99% of the world that isn't Chinese don't even know who the Han are, or that they want to enslave the planet.

>vote democrat or we shut down your internet

They would immediately get PTSD and need therapy

Damn, I guess I missed the memo. Should I move to reddit now or stay undercover here?

where do I find this -chan board?

That's classified information. Do you really want to suicide by shooting yourself twice in the back of your head?

Just replace Sup Forums with /mlpol/ until the end of investigations

>he doesn't know about hyphenchan
STAY OUT NIGGER

I can't believe I lived to see this now. And this from the same Jews who use their embassies around the world to promote actual revolutions. I want off this fucking ride.

stop naming things you aren't suppose to name. did you learn nothing from harry potter?

makes sense
pizzagate was a bunch of redditors who were way too smart for their own news

RUSSIAN BOT CHECKING IN NIGGERS

Le reddit had RT and all other RU news banned for 5 years now. Only real news like CNN, BBC etc. allowed.
Pls tell me about muh Russian influence again.

>DELETE POL AND T_D NOW
>OUR NARRATIVE MUST GO UNCHALLENGED

fucking gestapo

Steam, at the very least. They can have internet access, just stay the fuck off Steam you cyka blyats

Ahh the clinton way.

>russians start spreading propaganda to manipulate your elections (this did happen)
>unrelated people get sick of you abusing your power and leak information about what you're doing
>to cover up your evil acts you shove the former into a box with the latter and start using propaganda to discredit both groups
>people gravitate to the actors leaking the truth but end up being shoved in a box with the russian propagandists
>they start listening to the russian propagandists
>in your effort to discredit the leakers you used propaganda yourself but labeled it as "the truth"
>now all of the people you're trying to control are listening to russian propaganda and seeing it as the truth
>if you start telling the actual truth you'll be ignored

how is it possible to fuck up this badly?

If they did that their self-reflection would destroy the Democrat party.

RT and sputnik aren't even huge in the ratings in america.

the government is considering naming them "foreign agents" since they are propaganda... which is a free speech issue

>Implying this place isn't a massive CIA psyops at this point

And hormone therapy for 10 year olds is perfectly normal

Menendez is a piece of shit all on his own. He didn't need help from anyone else to be a piece of human excrement.

The first sign they were losing control was when all the mainstream media sites closed their comment sections. Russians are insignificant in both number and wealth compared to the middle and middle/upper classes of the western world and that's what they are really up against.

They should contact me. I could give them a guide to Russian propaganda tactics on Sup Forums.

Well what they also do is force comments to only be for facebook accounts. They are trying to ring everyone into standardized channels of communications. Like cattle to the slaugher.

Weve allways known reddit is full of commies. Sup Forums is allways right.

it's hard comparing a master dark wizard with 7 lich-like phylacteries to a crippled brittle-boned gnome getting his knob polished daily by his filipino wetnurse

They're up against intelligent young White men who are pissed off because they know they've been screwed.

Holy fug Pepe's real name is Pyotr!

This guy gets it

could you imagine the flood of refugees here if they start censoring t_d :^)

So came we safely say that the Democrats are against the Constitution?

I hope these ass hats have to sift through this bull shit website on a regular basis. I hope the Senator sees a thousand posts related to Sam Hyde, Sex robots and holocaust denial. Maybe this is how we redpill our country's leadership

Prepare to make a zeronet Sup Forums lads

>russian
im calling the cops.

>Nearly every nationality posts on reddit and Sup Forums
>Everyone interested in US election
>Investigation finds that a few Russians were also taking part in the conspiracy theory discussions
>THAT'S MUH KREMLIN!

You know it'll happen. These people have been grasping at straws for almost a year.

>O V E R S I G H T

Glorious cock sucker Warner will uncover my US proxy and mother Russia will be fucked in ass again.

How are these retards still going for the muh Russia narrative.

I'm so fucking sick of this shit. This is what the Senate focuses on while stalling Trump's America First agenda.

free speech on the internet?
SHUT IT DOWN

based heebro!!
check out muh captcha!!

The Trump/Nazi connection failed, so they went back to muh Russia.

The goyim are waking up!
Shit it down!

They're gonna be so confused when they start digging through the archives

>"What's the significance of the American bear-man on the mobility scooter?"
>"He represents American decline in the face of Russian meddling sir"
>"is this (((merchant))) based on a real person?"
>"we think it's a composite sketch of Jewish enemies of the kremlin"

dont touch telegram or you will feel german rage

>Probably relying on boomer burgers stupidity.

>Post YFW we've been shitposting with the CIA and KGB the last year and a half

>“Figuring out how Snapchat, and even dating apps, how those new platforms are also being used
At this point I'm sure they don't even know what they're talking about and it'a just autistic
>I don't understand how the world around me works or what I'm even talking about but it must be the work of evil russian anti semitic communist nazis, reeeeeeeee in peach Jkrtognaald Kruuugdspomsdpf reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
screeching.

Yes. It was us who gave money to maher, colbert, oliver, horowitz and other jewish comedians to shit on white people. Guess whats next in our master plan.

Give us the piss tapes of Reginald Drumpf right now, and we might let you live

This is true.
Would aipac be considered a foreign government buying our politicians. It's one big lobby group.
White people don't have their own lobby groups like that

> ruskies are shit posting on reddit

so? place is a fucking echo chamber good luck getting through to anyone

washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html
Next target: black inferiorists

I get the feeling the establishment is going to go about this the same way they went about the music and movie industries after the Vietnam war

take it over

What law do these commies even think they're going to pass as a result of this "investigation"? No free speech on the internet? I'd like to hear one of these Democrats explain what the term "rule of law" means to him, because in practice they seem to have no idea and just act like wannabe totalitarian dictators.

>shutting down reddit
Pretty based, but better yet just track everyone who goes there and get their ISPs to ban them from the internet in general

What they're really saying is that any foreign person who discusses the US election with an American is a saboteur. These old fucks barely knows how the internet functions.

And they'll be going after every single Russian private person as a potential Kremlin operative, for being interested in the US election, like everyone else on the planet. It's fucking stupid.

This.

They're never going to suspect politicial dissention to take place in poner threads.

They are also implying we are so fucking retarded that mere contact with foreigners will corrupt us. That's North Korea tier.

The best way to make the Jew news drop this is to redirect it at Israel. Start talking about Israel influencing our elections. Shift it onto someone else

>implying we would never do such a horrible thing like interfere in a foreign election
Dios Mio

What about the US interference overseas?
Obama: brexit passes you're in the back of the queue
Crickets.

>Russian influence
(((they))) mean people who question (((their))) world view. Remember pic related, is how /we/ were b4 (((they))) flooded /our/ universities, public institutions, government, after WW2.

Don't let them catch you alive.

Hey, now! Where's my paycheck from the Kremlin??? I've been shilling for mother Russia since last year! Gib me gibs!!!

This will be pretense for banning all right-of-center websites.

Imagine a wolrd where the Net is totally decentralized so that its infrastructure is not owned by any 'ISP' at all. Where everything is encrypted it's extremely hard to trace anyone who doesn't want to be traced. Where the smallest inconvenient truth about a politician spreads like plague all over the globe and there is absolutely no way to stop it.

Through the horrible hardships and censorship we face today, I believe we are slowly making our way to this uncensorable world of the future where people will literally shudder at the very ide of any agency silencing anybody at all. I am young and I hope to live long enough to witness this limitless, glorious Internet.

Obama was like a black moses to them

>Israel
>Saudi Arabia
>Britain
Just a few of the foreign nations influencing our elections with the blessing of "our" government. Belgium is so wrapped up in the Fed's market manipulations it could pass as a .gov agency.

what the fuck bro

Clean work on the legs. Sloppy with the arms.

7/10 overall.

"That guy had 500 upvotes! He may no even be Russian, but he swayed the election! Shut it down!"

Some of us are already working on an improved encrypted onion imageboard. But not on the tor protocol. Tor is compromised.

Will it be integrated in the niggercoin?

K-keep turning the Wheel of Shit
Russia - Mysogenist - Sexist - Racist - Taxes - Unpresidentiality - Nazi - Fascist

S-someday something will stick

more importantly, how much would i have to pay katya to give me a rimjob?

>tfw your party is open borders and no voter id, but foreign shitposting makes you piss your pants

Any politician who says the Russia meme should be removed from office. Vote these retards out. I'm so tired of Russia this and that. Yes I'm sure I don't like Democrats or neo cons because Russians told me to.. get serious. I don't like Democrats because they love niggers and I don't like neo cons because they love Jews.

Oh no, they will block me from reading /r/roguelikes and /r/TheOrville.

Kek the system keeps stoking the bloodlust the people have for them.

Please do continue. Only hastening your demise.

Warner stole wireless spectrum in rigged auctions to become wealthy.

hey maybe Sup Forums needs a crackdown.

have you seen some of the posts on race