Why do Hungarians keep whining about Trianon? What did they think would happen?

Why do Hungarians keep whining about Trianon? What did they think would happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization
youtube.com/watch?v=3av_m-TVuaU&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=2ktYFXykoTk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Märket
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Annexation of Bosnia was the first yellow card and invading Serbia was the second one.
They mistaken Serbs for Croats and bosnian muslim cucks.
Their empire would still exist and be strong if they remained north from Danube where there place is.

hahahahaha

for example punish the main bad guys, ie the nazis, germany, astria, italy, japan mostly and not the ones who were dragged into a catch-22.

kys gypsy

Trianon was horribru. I much prefer the pre-Trianon borders. They looked so much nicer.

Where's the punishment? Looking at that map it was going to break up anyway.

>the main bad guys, ie the nazis

Wait so Hungary, that never "betrayed" its German Nazi allies, and sent millions of jews to concentration camps (including Elie Wiesel) is not Nazi now? I'm confused. Is this some kind of gypsy logic where the truth is whatever suits you?

>Hungarian gypsyposting

also imagine a berlin wall, but in around the whole country. after all the forced population mixing, after 100 years there are still hungarian speakers, hungarians all around the country. in transylvania, ukraine, slovkia, serbia

We are whining because the treaty was unfair. It was all about weakening Hungary and take as much resources as possible. Drawing borders around railways and "major rivers" like 2m wide brooks while calling itself a peace treaty that will solve all the ethnic conficts in the region by creating national states or uniting the minorities with existing counties. But in real life it was all about fucking Hungary in the ass so hard that it could fight back ever again. But after the treaty major hungarian minorities stucl in neighboring countries making them mixed national, the same what the treaty "wanted" to solve.

losing nearly half of the lands isnt a punishment? while germany got what? som nods?
also those fucker germans today are again the main speakers (and destructor) of europe with the wilkommensk ultur

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization

says the enriched

Why did Slovakia tolerate being ruled by Hungary for over 1000 years

>waah waah it wasn't fair!

Looks plenty fair to me.

>talking with hungarians using facts

lol you're gonna have a hard time

You niggers would still be fucking sheep in the mountains without us. Your entire existence is owed to our benevolence and pity

This is exactly what it was. To keep Hungary down.

They didn't even draw the according to ethnic lines. Lots of Hungarians were left outside Hungary.

they were quite aesthetic, would look even better with all of bosnia/dalmatia

Because Slowvaks are literally incapable of ruling themselves.

>They didn't even draw the according to ethnic lines. Lots of Hungarians were left outside Hungary.

Looks to me like they did, at least for Transylvania. They should have just expelled the leftovers back into Hungary. The Germans had no problem moving from the Ostgebiete they lost to Poland and that was way more Germans and way more land.

Would look even better if we could see your flag, gypsy horsefucker.

just speaking purely in terms of aesthetics. its quite an ugly shape right now, like a lumpy potato

>plenty fair
this looks 'plenty fair' to me too

Don't worry, soon it will disappear off the map and be most aesthetic of all.

Hows your KANG Alexander doing?
youtube.com/watch?v=3av_m-TVuaU&t=11s

>this looks 'plenty fair' to me too

That would be because you are an idiot.

There's nothing on that map about ethnic distributions.

Too painless death for a subhuman who banned Cyrillics in our own country.

all of them down there are whining

because that's the only thng they are allowed to whine about, the fact that the jews made everyones life 3fold worst is taboo

>t. sweden

Romania,Hungary,Slovenia and coastal Greece are not Balkan

>also tfw Romania is the only one that does not want to steal land from others

please don't let me post that penis chart map again

Look retard, if you leave the borders of hungary and go 20-30km s deep into Ukraine or Romania for example you go through villages and towns that are still 70-90% Hungarian population and everybody speaks Hungarian, the architecture is Hungarian and the people are Hungarian STILL after a 100 years since trianon

The borders should've been redrawn completely differently. How would you feel if one day you were in sweden the next day you are in russia just because some asshat decided to redraw the borders? You would probably feel no different though because you are a swede with 0 sense of national identity, but Hungarians are not like swedes bro

It's bunk. Those are "self-reported" measurements.

what does it have to do with my post

>Look retard, if you leave the borders of hungary and go 20-30km s deep into Ukraine or Romania for example you go through villages and towns that are still 70-90% Hungarian population and everybody speaks Hungarian

This is complete bullshit. I know this because I've been there. The only places where that is true is in the counties of Harghita and Covasna, that nucleus in the mountains on those maps. Yeah, good luck including that in your borders.

>How would you feel if one day you were in sweden the next day you are in russia just because some asshat decided to redraw the borders?

1. Not even comparable since Trianon was based on ethnic lines.
2. This is exactly what happened to Fenno-Swedes in Finland after Russia beat Sweden and acquired Finland, yet they're not whining about it, nor are Swedes whining about how Finland should be part of Sweden.

You're ignorant as fuck.

Romanian living in Sweden stealing bikes and garden equipment detected

Is there any point in me calling you a German Turk anymore or would it just be redundant now?

Self reported? You are fucking retarded, if you go on to street view you can literally see all the signs and advertising boards for stores are written in Hungarian. What does this tell you retard? It surely isn't for the romanians. Or you can go there physically and see for yourself

Yeah, now with this post you made it obvious that you are just a romanian larping, enjoy your retarded thread gyppo

>1. Not even comparable since Trianon was based on ethnic lines.
Yeah sure. Thats why after the treaty
1 440 000 hungarian in Romania
520 500 in Slovakia
293 000 in Serbia
170 000 in Ukrain

That was about the penis chart maps, horsefucker. How was the begging this day?

>if you go on to street view you can literally see all the signs and advertising boards for stores are written in Hungarian

Prove it. Show me such a case anywhere that's not in Harghita and Covasna.

So because I'm knowledgeable about the subject, unlike you who's just running his curry-stained assbabble, that's somehow a flaw? I don't think so.

Why did Hungary have to try to magyarize its minorities pre-WW1?
Why did Hungary have to try to genocide its minorities post WW1?
Why did Hungary have to try to force szeklers to declare themselves hungarians, post WW2?

Hungary wanted to flip-flop but Germans forced them to stay(operation margharita or something in 1944). They didn't send any jews before 1944, which is also a year George Soros believes his father to be killed in as he sold him to the Germans by himself. To paraphrase Horthy "it is true that many communists(during revolutions in 1919 or something) were jews, but it is also true that many of those who fought them were jews as well".

you are saying that like I agree with it

>Romania is the only one that does not want to steal land

You gypsies too busy stealing loose change.

Better than 2 800 000+ Romanians in Hungary.

The border follows the ethnic lines you see in that ethnic map. The Szecklers (not the same thing as Magyars!) are shit out of luck.

The Hungarians left beyond are free to move. Germans had no problems doing it when they left the Ostgebiete. Why do you bitch about something that happened 100 years ago? Isn't there something more recent you can blame your failures on?

t. Jamal Hernandez

>Why do you bitch about something that happened 100 years ago?
I am bitching about the treaty and not the current situation. The right of the miniorities are secured in the EU so I am a happy magyar.
>you can blame your failures on
feels good to be 500 yo

>Or you can go there physically and see for yourself

I have physically been there myself. Places I've been:

Sibiu, Biertan, Alba Iulia, Cluj, Maramures, Baia Mare, Bistrita, Vatra Dornei, and some countryside places in between and ruins (e.g. Porolissum). Nowhere did I see what you are talking about. You're welcome to prove me wrong.

>I am bitching about the treaty

So why are you bitching about this when from these maps it looks like it made perfect sense?

Hungary is still more successful than Roma-nia in spite of all the stolen land

>Looks to me like they did,
upon one bad map
>at least for Transylvania.
it had and still has the most hungarians tho

probably that fakemap was used by the treaty as well

if you haven't seen a single hungarian text in Cluj you must be blind

Look at the slovak border and tell me it made perfect sense to put the border on the Danube

What fake maps? Look at the sources, they're made by Germans. Because as we all know Hungarians would be too stupid to manage their own affairs.

I spent only a day in Cluj. I might have seen multilingual or bilingual plaques somewhere, but nothing like what that retard is describing, text only in Hungarian, everyone speaking Hungarian. If anything there are less Hungarians now than there were before.

>plaques

And I mean this for the plaques of the locality names when you enter/exit them, not for services, advertisements or something.

>upon one bad map

hmmmmmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=2ktYFXykoTk

>Look at the slovak border and tell me it made perfect sense to put the border on the Danube

Makes sense from the point of view of giving an easy geographic barrier, though.

Would have been funnier to also put the Romanian border on the Tisa though, lel

Superimpose the modern borders of Hungary to the ethnicity maps and tell me they were drawn purely based on ethnicity. Protip: they are not.

It's widely accepted that Hungary got deliberately fucked over with the treaty and they even created the Little Entente because they were afraid Hungary would come back and get what was rightfully theirs.

as you sad:

> Protip: they are not.

Are you color blind?

Looks as good as it's gonna get. Anything else is just splitting hairs/spilled milk. That's how you end up with ridiculous borders like this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Märket

as you sad:
>"1. Not even comparable since Trianon was based on ethnic lines."

Yes, it is, generally. It really is too bad autism is incurable.

And furthermore, Trianon was based on ethnic lines, the Sweden/Russia border wasn't. That's my point. Your analogy from was wrong. Otherwise I don't understand what else you are shitposting about.

Are YOU colour blind? This is what borders based on ethnicity should have resulted in.

Märket is insignificant. It is significant that huge amounts of Hungarians were left outside of Hungary. Are you Romanian diaspora or why do you take a stance against the clearly unjust treaty of trianon? I see no other reason for it.

shhhh
>"Not even comparable since Trianon was based on ethnic lines"

You spend minutes of your life drawing a bullshit map.

The romanians from North Transylvania are still in majority.

N.Transylvania 1930 census
romanians:49,11%
hungarians/szeklers: 38,05 %

I would suspect he is Romanian disapora, Sweden is definitely a typical place a Romanian would go.

Are you Hungarian diaspora or why do you put Hungary's dick inside of Romania where it clearly doesn't belong? Why did you give Ruthenia (pink section top right) to Hungary?

Oh no, they lost some flecks of land! Instead of being a big turd they are a slightly smaller turd! How will they ever live.

Get bent. Hell, Finland lost more land to Russia and that was after being attacked by Russia, and they don't make threads about that shit today.

I agree with your post.You are a scholar and a gentleman.

Do you understand what the expression "splitting hairs" means? Do you understand that this division of Hungary was motivated on ethnic reasons ("based on ethnic lines"), as opposed to some other criteria, and not literally on lines drawn on some census map, you fucking autist?

(((Romanian statistics))) in 1930, not 1918. Many Hungarians had certainly moved to Hungary by then. Hungarian census in 1941 shows majority Hungarians in Northern Transylvania.

Why is it just to have Hungarians end up under Romanian control and not Romanians ending up under Hungarian control?

saved

>being so butthurt he can't spell "ethnic"

Irrelevant, why are you so triggered by Hungary having such insignificant land as you said before?

>(((Romanian statistics))) in 1930, not 1918.

Do you have census from Northern Transylvania from 1918?No?Then dont speak.

>Hungarian census in 1941 shows majority Hungarians in Northern Transylvania.

After the massacres and expulsion of Romanians from 1940-1944 and the fact that hungarian authorities were biased, for example, they were counting the jews as hungarians.

I am high on paprika pls dont bully me because of my grammar

Are you finally admitting the only end purpose of the borders was to make Hungary as small as possible?

I'm purely Finnish, and I stand for what I believe is right. Trianon was wrong. I'd certainly take Karelia back and more, but I'm a realist and know that Putin is not just going to give it back for free. It's anyways 99% russified and we'd have to deport tens of thousands of Russians out.

It was ''based on ethnic lines'' when convenient in making Hungary small, and it was ''based on natural borders'' when they could be used to make Hungary small.

The swede is high on bull (nigger) semen.

I think we got angered the Romanian diaspora swede enough to leave.

Finnish+Hungarian alliance is pretty strong.

lol fuck Hungary,if they want Vojvodina the only way they can get it is thrue war.

The thing about Trianon is not just that it wasn't really harsh, it also avoided a much worse treatment of Hungary
The "evil" Allies actually toned down the initial claims of the neighbors significantly.
Hungary was able to keep more land than it was initially planned.
It's something to celebrate not something to commemorate.

>tfw I cant grow a chetnik beard

Ungrateful Huns should be glad their country even exists after the 1919 Soviet war.

Hungarians make too much noise all the time.

Ah yeah. Fuck Hungary, their place should be in the balkans with all their bitching and whining. Glad Romania isn't balkshits. I will take a Turk over some balkshit anytime

Turan will one day rise again, and we will put an end to injustice.

>make absurdly exaggerated ''claims''
>wow you guys should be happy you got only less screwed over compared to the wildest claims!
The allies could have demanded complete annhilation of the German race, and that's why Treaty of Versailles was fair. This is your logic.

Asking the magyars:
Do you have the power to avaken hungary once more?

>that's why Treaty of Versailles was fair. This is your logic.
Yes, that's right dumbass. Versailles was mild for Germany. The French wanted to pulverize the whole thing.

>Romania
>Trianon should be celebrated
True, stealing that much land was pretty much the crown achievement of your culture of thieves

there is NATO, nuclear bombs and shit.
I give 0,05% chance to it. Jk we start on next week monday

This isn't what Hungarians want, though. The Hungarians don't want "more fair borders" (not that the ones posted by the Finn are). The Hungarians want ALL that land back. They want to go back to the pre-Trianon borders, which is even worse than Trianon.

t. culture of surrender

t. culture of cuckoldry
>if your enemies don't fuck your wife, they win