WSJD - World Trigger

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

[ATTACK]

Boku no Hero Academia Shokugeki no Souma

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/desu/thread/1250/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WT has to be the lowest effort manga in existence.
How does he get away with drawings this bad?

Shitpost elsewhere.

But it's not Hunter x Hunter.

It's really not that bad

I prefered this translation better as it seems Osamu is telling Karasuma to fuck off.

Does this mean that he'll finally be able to sleep on his back?

Hyuse talking mad shit I wonder what position he's gonna fight in
I think it'd be fucking hilarious if he starts off awful with Border's triggers, and turns out most of his combat prowess was due to Lampyris

So he his concern for his country is bigger than the one for his master?

The other way around.

Then he should give info if that let´s him save his master.

Link's up.

I wasn't able to mention it because the series was off, but last week the BBF was completely translated. The whole thing is uploaded on the pastebin, divided in sections when you DL it. It's kinda huge. The raws are there too if you want to see them.

Hyuse is a proud fucker. The thing he cares about the most is his honor. Then his master and then his country.

Was looking up Takuan and Batsu fanart to get an OP image, found this Konami from Ookamiuo.

Thanks a lot

What reasons do even have Kido to accept this grade A bullshit?

They dont even have more Black Triggers to give him and Hyuse refuses to give info on Aftokrator.

I don't think it's a good deal for Border, one capable agent who turns into an enemy the second there is a possible confrontation with Hyuse's master is a huge risk for little to no gains. The away ship is limited enough, an additional A-rank would make more sense.

Hyuse won't do that, not as long as there's a way to preserve both his honor and his master.

He might not care about his country's secrets as much as his master, but he wants to be able to face his master with his head held high.

Osamu was only able to get Izumi and Arashiyama's help with Karasuma's connections though

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

I can't wait to see what Hyuse is going to pull off

Being a traitor reflects poorly on his master who is a noble

Anyone have the pastebin link? I lost it

What's stopping him from betraying them if his master immediately orders it though?

Really now, wish I could have been here for these spoilers.

What chapter was this panel from?

Well if Hyuse's presence on the ship can get them through a backdoor in Aftokrator's security then it would definitely be worth it.

Search the archive, man. Put in a little legwork.

That might be a reason to pick him up, we have no idea how invasions work though. Border had no real way of knowing beforehand, it was only due to Jin's Side Effect.

You're stupid.

Osamu´s smoothness will deal with everything.

Why?

Thanks

Over 150 pics of hatohara in my folder

im a happy gal

Jin gives them timeframes, but once an unregulated gate appears Border immediately detects it.

When the invasion started hundreds of gates appeared in a short time, Border was only prepared because of Jin. Otherwise the city might have been overrun.

I'm not stupid, something is wrong with the archive
>Oldest post 20 June

You are stupid

Not bad for someone who only appeared in a few panels.

Okay, which means unless Aftokrator also has a future seer then they won't detect the Border ship if it can come in through a regulated gate.

He didn't said nothing about giving info of another country, border might want that more recent info bc all they have is the info that réplica gave from 8 years ago, and if they feel that he is a treaght for the away mission they can just block his ass

I gave this manga a shot. It's boring. Like very boring for shonen.

desustorage.org/desu/thread/1250/

>BBF completely translated up on the pastebin

Is it just me or is something wrong with the BBF data?

He put world trigger in the subject line, he is stupid as fuck. Also sucks that the archive is in trouble once again.

Jin cooking..
AND THE WINNER OF THE POPULARITY POLLS IS

Extract it first, bruh.

How would they open that from Meeden? How does this whole gate thing even work? We have almost no information, only that for some reason they only spawn in a specific area in the city.

>He put world trigger in the subject line
Last week I found it by putting world trigger in the subject line so fuck you fucktard kill yourself

Yo, thanks to whoever deleted those posts but y'all nignogs do that again, I'm tearing down that pastebin and making a new one

They are basically warp portals. I'm guessing since Aftokrator is a fully developed trion society they are going to have ships going to and from Aftokrator for various reasons.

I'll post it on reddit to trigger you

seriously do not fucking do that you moron

the reason I keep it hidden is so I don't have to worry about it getting taken down

so really, do nnot

The way I can see that making sense is if Aftokraftor has some king of transit zones Hyuse knows about. Like how Border wouldn't realise it if another country opened a Gate in the usual zone. The responsible squad would go there and probably assume it was one of those tiny Trion Soldiers who hide themselves.

Sorry bro, I gave him the first link because I figured if I didn't do it, someone else would, and that someone probably wouldn't delete it.

Too late bra. I hate this manga and I wont to save you all from it. Just stop reading and posting about it. Let it go.

okay then

Pastebin's deleted for now. I'll reup it some other time.

I kinda can't extract the datatype .001.
I should probably just go to sleep and think this over one more time.
And if i change it to a .zip it only says it's corrupted.

>This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff.

Don't do it again.

I wasn't joking.

Yeah, you don't change the extensions you nignog. Just open the first file you downloaded.

How else would you find the pastebin now that the archive is kill again?

I have something in mind, but I'm not going to say with a vindictive shithead about.

Friendly reminder that hyuse will be a gunner

Wouldn't he be a shooter?

Wouldn't he be a operator?

Wouldn't he be a fuccboi?

Nah, Lampyris had a rifle thing going, remember?

Did you even read the chapter? How can he be a 'second ace' if he's an operator.

He already is one

Hmm

How good is he at sports?

user, please

ded soon

Fuck please no. Just when the manga was taking off.

I knew he should've been taking more breaks.

Nah he's gonna stab everyone and poke their eyes with trion chopsticks.
Something like this but with chopsticks.

Sweating more than Osamu right now

i'm very excited for the upcoming chapter. I hope one of the border officials ask hyuse this: "what if when you're there, hyrein has held your master hostage and he asked you to give him Chika in exchange for you master? What would you do?" or something like that.

>who cares about talent, you've got GLASSES!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk

Thread theme for the next chapter

My new mousepad.

Now say those words in Ace of Diamond, Furuya

6 months without a break was pretty ridiculous considering his condition. I hope he isn't overworking himself.