Will season 2 of Shingeki no Kyojin flop? People were already complaining about too much talking in the first one...

Will season 2 of Shingeki no Kyojin flop? People were already complaining about too much talking in the first one, and not much happens after the Armored TItan reveal

I want Bert to be redeemed.

Wouldn't mind if they changed things in the political arc. That is definitely the weakest part of the story.

Werent there already two seasons? Or was that a two cour single season?

Second half of the season is pretty much Levi filler so it'll do fine sales wise.

I liked the political arc, but it will be shortened to reduce drops.

No sweat, Bort.

The latter.

Yep.

Political arc is actually good. Only speed reaers, and OCD idiots complain about too much talking.

Get ready for BR's great escape in the next volume.

What's up with the unicorn?

The MPs are all faggots.

It represents how great they are compared to the Garrison drones and Scouting Legion fanatics.

The beginning might be slow but the ending will be amazing, at least.

The entire Historia arc was garbage.
It tied up a few plot points but wasn't too great overall.
>3d maneuver gear with guns
lmao why

The Unicorn is a symbol of purity and often associated with virginity.

They are secretly the Wizard Corps.

They will shorten the dialogue but the sales will be fine because Levi has more screentime than ever and that's all people care about.

Or sluts.

>S2 postponed until 20xx

SnK S2 never

"Why don't they use guns" was one of the first ever Frodos

So can we all agree the only good thing about the live action movie was the theme song?

Armin deserved it. Smug little shit. Not laughing at Annie now, are you?

No,because Araki is an edgelord and will change tons of it.

People will always complain. The uprising arc finally gave us answers, but people were all "muh titans".

I liked the multiple kicks that it took to bust the wall and the bass resonating when his foot impacted.

Bert pls

I expected Bert to be more vengeful because muh Annie, instead he killed Armin with no hard feelings.

Because Nile is one.

Truth

That hitch looks like a happy tree friends character.
I bet she kills people my sucking them into her gaping between-the-leg-cavity

Because he's great like that bitch.

I love BR.

BR a cutest indeed.

>not much happens after the Armored TItan reveal

What are you talking about? During the uprising arc mysteries finally start to unravel, and after that they're going to close the wall again. The uprising arc also is incredibly well written, and has a lot of Levi and Levi's dad.

>The Scouting Legion: Wings that signify humanity's hope of freedom they may one day experience outside the cage they continue to live in
>The Garrison: Three Roses that represent the three walls, the thorns surrounding them representing the stronghold they grasp and the hell intruders will pay who dare cross them
>The Military Police: A Fucking Unicorn

>The uprising arc also is incredibly well written, and has a lot of Levi and Levi's dad.
I was going to call you on your shit taste but you reading comprehension needs more work, since Levi has no dad.

But Manlet's dad is Rod, user.

Shut the fuck up. The Garrison and Scouting Legion are filthy traitors who can't do anything right. There is nothing wrong with unicorns. They are mighty and majestic creatures.

Shut the fuck up Nile

Such a nice picture.

>There is nothing wrong with unicorns. They are mighty and majestic creatures.
They don't exist, they are just a projection for the lack of abilities and big cocks.

>Tfw Nile's children have big eyebrows, blue eyes and roman noses plus creepy personalities.
>Tfw manlet marries Marie because that was Erwin's last will.

Another lovely day!
Blessed be the kind and worthy.

There any art of eyepatch Hans yet?

I haven't been in an SnK thread for months, is anyone still /annie/ anymore?

Good form checked.

Forever and always.

Historia got the swing waifufags in her arc.

Would you betray humanity for coffee?

Naw, I was a Historiafag since Utgard.

Always.

>implying it wasn't Zeke's seed

Of course.

Only plebs and ADHD teenagers hate the revolution arc. It's kino

Isn't it the second most popular arc behind the Utgard-Clash of Titans one?

>Only plebs and ADHD teenagers hate the revolution arc
BRUH

To be fair anyone would hate any kind of long arc in a monthly series such as this. You just stop caring halfway.
You only see it for what it is after a reread

Reminds me of those who were shitting on Farmland Saga, but when you reread the manga you realize it's the best part.

Only that the uprising arc is far from the best even after a reread.

Only fat fujoshi and retarded manchildren with zero reading comprehension like the revolution arc.

>attack on titan
>no titans

instead we get a bunch of kids fighting the authority and a grandpa with a sex torture chair

How is that not better than something about titans?

Only faggots who picked up the manga after the political arc enjoyed it

Does anyone else seriously think we might get time travel in this series? I legitimately think the coordinate has this power.

You mean a poop torture chair.

If you think Uprising is not the very worst arc you have indefensible shit taste.

>I legitimately think the coordinate has this power.
Please elaborate, this kind of outrageous bullshit written with an apparent serious tone definitely deserves asking for some proper explanation as to why you think that should be the case.

Uprising is shit but the worst arc was Trost and the boulder shenanigans.

I didn't mind the uprising arc. I like every arc in SnK desu.

"See you later Eren" and Eren crying, Zeke calling this timeline a cursed history, and the fact that we keep being reminded of the past, such as the Reiss, Ackerman, Jaeger and Ymir's family's history. It just seems like Eren will eventually explore the past and maybe mess around with things a bit.

More like Eren's living in the past and that dream was one of the future where everyone dies/he's crystallized. If Armin dies here the last person to leave him and fight would be Mikasa.

Blessed be!

Stop talking to yourself

You're really that conspiratorial?
user, I think you best seek help.

Nile is great user.

I want to run my finger down that nose and bite his chin/

This.

You got a throwaway email Ricofag?

Speaking of Vinland Saga, Isayama said he has influences from it, right? Or am I being too hopeful?

I never considered making one...
Do you have one?
Maybe I could reach out to you?

use this one [email protected]

over/under 20k saleS?

Do not lewd Nile.

That's what Niles are for user.

I'll do just that.
I'll drop a message your way in a few minutes.

I'll be waiting patiently

Eren will learn that nobody is his enemy and that he must let go of his anger just like Thorfinn did. BRE alliance soon.

Isayama confirmed for retarded.

I thought it was more similar to Bert/Thorfinn, since Isayama said something about Bert's nightmares being similar to the bear's nightmares, and the bear was a parallel to Thorfinn. So like the huntress, Eren will forgive them, although Thorfinn is trying to atone for his crimes while Bert did the opposite by accepting his fate.

Explain.

His heart is on the wrong side. He's 100% genius.

No. 1 genius more like

DAMN

Something I remember that might come up someday is how Thorfinn's dad told him that nobody in the world is his enemy while Annie's dad told her to treat everybody in the world as her enemy.

Actually you're the retard here, it's the other guy that is doing it wrong, not Isayama.

Cute.

user, you don't do it with your left hand.

Tell that to mongwong

I found the huntress' scene more similar to Eren, since her father and master told her to forgive their murderers just before she took her revenge. Plus Thorfinn has the whole regretful murderer & nightmares thing that Bert has going.

If anything, Grisha told Eren to take revenge.
>tfw I can't find the manga page
Was Grisha telling Eren to take revenge an anime-only thing?

>left hand
user. Because Isayama's hand is on the left side of your screen, it doesn't make it his left hand. He's using his right hand.