Woman Wearing Burqa Skirt Shocks Casablanca Festival

moroccoworldnews.com/2017/09/229489/woman-wearing-burqa-skirt-shocks-casablanca-festival/

Fuck you white cucks, can you take your degenracy and shove it right up your ass and maybe kill yourself white doing it.
Keep you degenerate shit where it belongs.

>inb4 hot
kill yourself you jewish slave

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mudshits and jews are just as bad and you are too stupid to see it

You bring you degeneracy to our lands and wonder why you keep getting bombed

Hot.

Your wives and daughters will be working for Brazzers. Your sons will party up in nightclubs and delve into video games. As your oil reserves dry up, your homelands will be retaken by the sands as your economies collapse. Burqas will be little black cocktail dresses. Our military might will exterminate what remains of your religious values, as all the men who hold jihadi ideology die pointlessly in battle against robots and drones.

>mfw liberals can also destroy islam
Also it's hot you nigger

You're talking about saudi arabia.

We don''t have oil in morocco you nigger cuck.

Great way to take a deuce on an oppressive culture.

Also, a great way to spend the summer as kebab meat.

Burkas and Hijabs are so fucking ugly

>pic
>carrys
ffs, burgers.

you are talking to a burger. if you are brown he naturally assumes you are muslim and have oil

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jews are ten times the enemy muslims are. With that said, fuck muslims too. Living in eastern TN Ive literally seen one muslim couple in my life here. Guaranteed they cant go out in public without at the very least getting nasty looks. People are very against that shit ideoology being here.

what he says. absolutely hot.

This guy

Dont get all worked up Badr

> nigger wearing stocks shocks new york festival

Your women want to catch the attention of a Western man because they long for the BWC. Your suppression and control over them has resulted in them developing a fetish for Western aesthetics and men. Remember that some things that are taboo is also sweet forbidden fruit.
>ITT Swede who has fucked 2 Muslim girls. One on a regular basis because she hates her dad and it's revenge fetish for her

stop being degenerate

t. top hashis producer

Im surprised she didnt get gangraped

Nice 2009 meme

t. white cuck fantasies
Your women flock to us.

I'd shag her up the arse while you watched and make you suck the halal shite off my dick

There's just something about duck ng a chick with a bag over her head that gets my dick going if you know what I mean.

I don't, explain

hot.

don't be so uptight, you'll be much happier when you're free to wear whatever you want.

Pantyhose are so sexy

okay, this how u wanna do it, i swear u will pay motherfuckers, u think this is a joke ?

islam will never die no matter how hard you try

we will fight back and we will win, because allah is on our side, we will never submit to your degeneracy we will kill you wherever we find you, this is a promise and a fact.

and satan is on the side of liberals, you can't do shit.

Bigger question, why is this dumb bitch wearing very expensive stilettos in fucking GRASS?? Fashion statement fail.

>get off the goat Abdul

>Reporter Writes Article about her Friend Attending a Festival - and it's Amazing!

>responds with meme post
Your ego blinds you from seeing the reality.
>your women flock to us
Actually it's the opposite and we call it gang rape

I had to deal with your Princess Firyal once for certain items she needed from us.
She was a freak, screaming and ranting like someone about to throw their own shit at the moon
I don't trust Jordanian people any more, they are horrible. You seem to fit the stereotype I have formed in my mind.
KYS, paki nigger faggot

Enjoy the subversion, Mahmoud :^)

we cant do shit ? trust me you dumb infidel we can do so many things you are unaware of, you realize that our ideology is the strongest ? we literally do not even need to organize, we do our own individual attacks, we don't need groups or cells, because we are true muslims, we will fight you for centuries to come and defeat you, and when that happens you must not expect mercy because you will not get it.

hot as fuck

who give a shit arabcuck, what happen in your countries is YOUR problem. North african women act like whores in Europe too

>white cucks, can you take your degenracy and shove it right up
you got the wrong people, kikes are not white

>islam will never die no matter how hard you try

Do you think the average NEET has any control of what ever happens in your country?

The best is when Muslim extremist diaspora TRUCK OR BIN KNIVES in Sweden or Finland? We don't have an hivemind only Muslims and Jews.

>your princess

Nice joke motherfucker, i hate this non islamic shithole more than i hate jews

they are true enemies because they are hidden, they are not obvious, they are like ghosts, they call jordan a muslim country LOL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

white cucks never respond to this post, as they would admit their race would die taking horse cock up the ass.

Atleast our zoophiles dont take horse cock up the butt.

K, whatever. Your religion is false btw.

Mirrin those Louboutins

>n Sweden or Finland?
when they don't even bomb Middle East

>woman cant walk outside in Morocostan
FAKE

All the arab nations put together can't defeat Israel LMAO

hahah, already begging for mercy, nope, its your problem, including "innocent" civilians

i swear we will win, you better believe this and prepare to convert.

I'd tap that.

Anyway, stop bringing your rags here in the west and they will stop too

Give us time, camel fucker. We'll not only find oil there but kill half your population and turn the other half into whores.

It is the will of Allah.

Who said anything about arab nations, you think i give a shit about muh ayrabs

i consider myself a sunni muslim and thats just about it, when we muslims get really angry and realize what is going on, nothing will save you.

This.

Looks like a plastic trashbag pulled over someone whose wearing a skirt.

And no Hajid. THEY brought the degeneracy into their lands. They gave you internet, television, republican government due peer pressure and the sunbaked gave them shit chinese food, human bombs, acid attacks, and saturated their welfare system.

Sure you will

Too bad it will actually happen but to your country

Are you calling Princess Firyal a Jew? She DID go insane when I asked how she wanted to pay, but this proves nothing. Do explain...

Whatever you say ahmed

Love all these degenerate Muslim chicks. Even more so when they come from conservative families. Their families would kill me and their own daughters if they knew what kind of dirty things we are doing in their own homes. Always brings a smile to my face when I see an Arab and know there's a good chance I came in his sisters ass.

White zoophiles are so rare that a single instance becomes international news.

Literally every Muslim on the planet is a zoophile.

i dont even know who she is, but im going to guess shes a jordanian royalty, which automatically makes me want to murder her.

rape her

>religion of keeping your woman in check
>can't even keep their woman in check

The absolute state of shitlam

kek fucking moroccans

Oh boy! all these people getting triggered who did not read the article.

Anyone else think burqas are cute but hate everything they stand for

Israel survived 1970s-1980s. And they are 40% Arab atmo, chances still favor them whenever and if whenever any Arab coalition get their shit together.

No mohammed, that's not how this works. Fossil fuel energy is a thing of the past. The way your leaders spend cash is obscene, because a bunch of subhuman desert savages were never meant to be wealthy or wield any power outside of your sand dunes.

Not surprisingly you're all going to vanish once the rest of the planet changes energy needs.

she looks ready

>im going to guess shes a jordanian royalty,
...and you guys think you have the brains to take over "the West"?

This is how Muslim women are supposed to dress though. Look at any harem panting, they're supposed to hot, not just be a bag.

Yeo Morocco Guy. When is a good time of the year to visit your country? I been trying to plan a trip there.

This, I'm diamonds

ARRGGHHHHH WTF AM A MUSLIM NOWWWWWWWWWW

>Tfw so insecure about your sex appeal to your own women you're outraged when they were socks

Hahah you fucking dumb desert chimps. Your women love western men, and western clothing. Enjoy being drone'd by some burger screaming in rage while your daughter is getting her back doors smashed in by a European man before marriage.

Hot. Would burgerize her, but keep the getup for sexy fun time. We would roleplay as mohammed and aisha and I would rape her virgin ass nightly.

stockings > pantyhose x1000

LMMMAAAOOOO I told you a few days ago Moroccan bro: western culture will conquer you if you set foot here.

Islam BTFO by white Chad thunder cocks

ready for rape

Come home white man
>slutiness through tradition and submission is best slutiness

severely underrated post, that had my rolling tbqhf

Usually summer.

>kill yourself you jewish slave

It's funny from Marocco, your country is the arab country the most friendly with Israel

Holy shit her spine must be at a right angle

>REEEEEEEE WESTERN DEGENERATES STOP SPREADING YOUR FILTH!!!
>please visit my country in the summer!

kek

this looks like a game I've never seen before. anybody know what it is?

“Yes, we are reactionaries, and you are enlightened intellectuals: You intellectuals do not want us to go back 1400 years. You, who want freedom, freedom for everything, the freedom of parties, you who want all the freedoms, you intellectuals: freedom that will corrupt our youth, freedom that will pave the way for the oppressor, freedom that will drag our nation to the bottom.”

15% of the Marocco PIB is tourism
He only speak for himself

Hahaha faggot. Your country is a literal shit hole. You have no infrastructure or economy. Your ideology literally keeps you in the stone age.
Belgium could wipe you out lol
Meanwhile....our western and English Internet is turning all your women into whores and turning all your men gay HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK ME MATE

And women can now drive in Saudi Arabia, ahhh this day just gets better. Trudeau's goal of destroying the East with feminism is actually working. Long may the women of islam cuck their men! This is what "liberals" do you dumb apes, yet you still keep siding with them when you enter our lands.

>not having a woman that is willing to sacrifice her spine to please you
what are you even doing with your life?

>We don''t have oil in morocco you nigger cuck.

You sure?. We better come check. COALITION OF THE DRILLING.

>Comes to a country they eventually arent wanted in
>Get corrupted by cucks
AHAHAHA GET FUCKED

How do I get muslim gf with fat ass and convert her to Christianity?

Sure buddy, FSA were very angry and we know how they ended :)

Only thing being drilled is your mothers anus by ahmed, leaf.

I'd probably colonise that.

i will