Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

I know a certain guy that is in the middle will save Re:Zero.

1st for best grill

>We will never get a full summary of Arc 4

Do you mean the guy between EMT and nohorn?

Yes, isn't he just the best character?

wise Magical Negro-sama is just too adorable and rightful for this show

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE PRISCILLA-SAMA'S BOOB-PUSSY!

I still can't get over how I missed it the first time.

arc 4 is boring and is only good for beatrice witch of greed and gaaf

>draw a girl
>voice a girl
>call it a boy
Why is this allowed?

What?

That means we will neer get S2, right?

>Beatrice

Enough reason to wish a summary

Ram is Roswaal's fucktoy, right? It's heavily implied

And it's one of the reasons why she's at the back of the stage. Meanwhile, Rapid Eye's inferiority has given her a boost in the story.

Yes

She's his personal onihole.

What the fuck are you talking about

Does the art style of Re Zero remind anybody else of Conception?

Yes, it makes me want all of the girls to conceive my child.

What does Pack do in Arc 4? I only know it dissapears forever for the sake of Emilia completing her trial

More examples

Same artist.

What do you think?

I don't understand the protagonist at all. If he's self-aware enough to know the tropes of a MC wakes up in fantasy world scenario, why doesn't he use those to predict plot points or act rationally in situations? Or better yet use knowledge of the 21st century?

maybe after 3-4 years but probably not gonna hppane also
>whitefox
>sequel
and no steins gate doesn't because the anime saled like hotcakes and is also one of the most popular VNs
same artist

He does invent mayonnaise, to be honest.

Reminds me of Summon Night's characters

He's a neet, you can't expect him to act rationally when all he does is jerk off to his princess.

Imagine how awesome this series would be if competent and realistic people were the Protagonists like the Log Horizon characters

It would be boring, like LH

This. It's the difference between him, Tom Cruise on Edge of Tomorrow, Kiriya Keiji from All You Need is Kill and Bill Murray in Groundhog's Day.

My dick demands it.

Priscilla is the best girl.

Great breeding stock.

Ferris's a girl that tells people she's a boy

I'm surprised I didn't notice it sooner. I surprisingly actually liked that game.

I WANT TO CUM ON HER TITS

Why are exactly these 5 girls are candidates for next ruler? I guess that Felt can't be automatically coronated because no one of royal family is alive so it can't be proved but what about other 4?

Something something fate, something something destiny.

magical insignias

They need one of them to become the dragon maiden and renew the pact with the dragon

Why does Roswaal want to kill dragon instead fuck him to produce best offspring to bodysnatch?
Dragons can fuck anything, right? Even cars

I think Felt just proves you can literally pick a ruler of the street.

Felt is not a common girl.

So what does this guy know?

Holy shit

felt is an illegitimate child of the previous ruler.

a lot

It's just Genki Dragon

He's just fucking her because she's a prodigy and he wants her to have his child so he can bodysnatch.

Is this old geezer powerful or some shit?

No LNfags here?

that was nakata wasn't it

She has lost her power

But she's hornless now. That shit will be genetic and her children will be as gimped as she is, it's like smoking crack and drinking while pregnant, her offspring will be fucked up before they're even born.

Thanks doc, where are your
Sources btw

>people whining about his eyebrows

you wouldn't even be able to see that shit, like damn.

Hornless oni are only humans.

>people whining about his eyebrows

You're the first.

The show about weapons and the white haired nympho says hi.

the kids will still get their horns, dumbass. what you're saying is like saying if the mother gets her hand cut off, her kids will be born with one hand gone. In essence, you are retarded.

He's retarded, 12 episodes in and still can't get that?

He was literally called the "demon blade" or something like that, if that's not indicative of him far from average i don't know what would be.

Any more info on this?

Did he play Reaper?

I don't care about spoilers or anything, but at what point does Re:Zero get good? I'm 3 episodes in and it just seems pretty average to me, but my one friend (who has shit taste) says it is by far the best anime he has seen in years so I am trying to see if it is worth it to continue

Lamarck, pls.

Go to bed, Lamarck

Does subaru interact with cute jew later? also is rem in love with him now?

Don't read spoilers, it gets good around ep 8. This series is best consumed in a marathon fashion

>is rem in love with him now?
they fuck and have kids in an alternate timeline where she doesn't get killed permanently

>If he's self-aware enough to know the tropes of a MC wakes up in fantasy world scenario, why doesn't he use those to predict plot points
That would get his ass fucking killed, because those "tropes" aren't usually played straight in this. The goddess who summoned him is the Witch who destroyed half the world, his cheat perk is more of a leash than a proper tool of his own, and the blue oni is the hotheaded and irrational one.

I guess he could try to predict "plot points" using that, if he always guessed things would turn out the opposite of what he'd like or expect from his games. Of course, going by opposites would likely mean he was the villain.

it's worth it. just be patient with it.

>where she doesn't get killed permanently
>implying

This is actually worth watching? i saw a lot of threads calling it great but i don't like these kind of series like SAO o NGNL with the MC going to a fantasy world

>also is rem in love with him now?
Rem's thinks he's cute and likes how he tries even though he's pathetic. She's also addicted to his headpats and praise.

Literally half Emilia

shes not a jew stop

How many volumes will it be until it's revealed Al is adult Subaru? It's even implied in OP image.

I like the show but the MC is such a massive faggot. Like it's painful to watch him be le randumb XD

Arc 4 is great. Shut up.

Holy shit.

Well, it's absolutely nothing like those two you mentioned. For one thing, the MC is incompetent. That's actually the inspiration for the story according to the author Q&As, and a major part of how the story works. The MC is almost always the weakest and least capable guy around, even when he gets stronger.

I wouldn't call it realistic or anything, but the author is clearly having fun doing something quite different with the same apparent premise as all that other shit.

no you

The Sword Demon, Wilhelm, is known to be one of the greatest swordmen. In his golden days, it was said that his skills could rival the successful generation of sword saints. He is hailed as a war hero during the Beastmen War and married Thearesia, the former sword saint.

I think that's the point, and even other characters can see it. This is a guy who's a massive faggot who thinks he's some hero who can win by force of will alone, and that his clown act makes him look charming when everyone else just sees it as insincere.

Now let's watch him break and rebuild himself.

>le randumb XD
back to r.eddit

Was he more powerful than Reinhart?

You

Unfortunately, Reinhardt is the most powerful up to date. Even stronger than Reid, the original sword saint.

That's a shota. Why does Oji-san look like a shota?

Golden days. When he was much younger. Right now, he's around 60.

He's pretty suave.

There's a flashback on him though?

What purpose does this entail?

You'll find out later, it happens near the end of the arc i believe.

Is it the same artist? I mean it's EXTREMELY similar.

Yes.

It has worldbuilding and situation around the fact that there was race clash in Re:Zero. Lugnica won the war in this story. Wilhelm and Thearesia were actually considered the most prominent people that ended the war, but tensions still remained.

Anyone have the list of Reinhard's abilities?

The plot and characterization is deeper than it initially looks. It's a lot more enjoyable if you put the hints together and realize that the MC is literally insane.