America education system

>america education system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4eYRPjfGYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
snopes.com/2016/06/30/collingswood-racist-brownie/
philly.com/philly/education/20160629_Why_police_were_called_to_a_South_Jersey_third_grade_class_party.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/racist-brownies-3rd-grade-party_us_577541e9e4b042fba1cf5ccc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm writing this with my nose as I have 3rd degree burns from rubbing my hands

Even of he said brownies in a derogatory manner, is calling the police a warranted action in schools these days?

A school funded and run by the government is a government institution and therefore the 1st amendment directly applies here. If I was this kids mom I would be suing for big dollars

Can you jews not afford a bigger pic?

And peope make fun of parents who homeschool. Enjoy your state run mental institutions....

Homeschool for elementary. All they learn there of value is "reading, writing and arithmetic". There are lots of programs that can teach those to moderately bright kids. That's all you need going into middle school. The history, science etc. is super watered down and will be redone anyway.

And waste precious bandwith? Oy gevalt!

So will Sup Forums now try to turn brownies in an other symbol of white supremacism?
>common guys lets roast these brownies

>america isn't cycked

BAN RACIST BROWNIES
BAN ASSAULT POPTARTS

>1st amendment directly applies here
Not quite right, minors have limited rights and waive rights when they enter a school ground. You could have just as easily said that a student in a school has the right to exercise the 2nd Amendment, or even the 20th amendment, sec 2, and by bringing a beer on campus.

This has got to be fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=W4eYRPjfGYQ

Reading is not important for schooling. The essense of schooling is to learn reflexive obedience to authority and to teach children that their goals, values and peers are to be determined by state authority. They are also to be removed from the older generations who are their natural allies and would normally provide them guidance and help.

Self-detemined people who decide their own peer group, and who to follow are dangerous.

Literally fake news

decided im putting brownies in the oven tomorrow, not like i have anything better to do

Kek

we live in some bizarre tabloid clickbait reality.

Faggot is an English dish.
Black Pudding is a type of sausage.
White Russian is an excellent cocktail.
KKK is a restaurant in the Philippines.
I won't eat anything that doesn't sound racist!

>anti-racism totally isn't a witch hunt guise

take this

Obviously only a dumb nog kid brainwashed by his nog parents who have a victim complex would think "brownies" is racist. I can actually understand the teacher looking into it to cover her ass.

Calling the police though? Only a shitlib cat lady would do that.

We don't waste the good stuff on Goyim

Does he look like his name might be Ahmed to you? I can't tell if he is real swedish blood, or if he is a rapefugee.

Where are the bleached flip girls?

>White
>Russian
Pick only one

When the kid said brownies he meant girl scouts and what he meant by that is he wanted to try their special poontang pie he's been hearing about. Geez, adults just don't understand kids these days.

Why does a commie feel he has the right to call out on american 1984 education system when his genocidal ideology is literally what inspired 1984?

>a teacher called the police

lmao.

I saw a kid get stabbed in the ear, and another bitch get her hair lit on fire.

Are they trying to raise a generation of soft bitches?

Why so angry Sup Forums? sounds like he got his just desserts

>Not quite right, minors have limited rights and waive rights when they enter a school ground.
The SCotUS has explicitly ruled the exact opposite.

Justice Fortas was the majority opinion. The Court ruled 7 to 2 that the school policy was discriminatory because it allowed some types of political messages but not armbands. The Court found that the armband was a symbol that conveyed a political message. The Court said that students’ freedom of speech could be limited, but only if exercising their rights would “substantially interfere with the work of the school or impinge upon the rights of other students.” The school had to provide evidence of “substantial interference” before the Court would uphold the infringement of student rights. Justice Fortas wrote in the majority opinion, “It can hardly be argued that either students or teachers shed their constitutional rights to freedom of speech or expression at the schoolhouse gate.”

The idea that rights only apply to adults is even more comical.
Fuck people are stupid.

>“It can hardly be argued that either students or teachers shed their constitutional rights to freedom of speech or expression at the schoolhouse gate.”

What happened Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

God I miss when Jagex was cool. Didn't some stupid transgender win a poll and shoehorn a trans elf into the game that preached to the player about how hard her struggle was and they'd never understand or something?

>Didn't some stupid transgender win a poll and shoehorn a trans elf into the game that preached to the player about how hard her struggle was and they'd never understand or something?

I wouldn't put it past them. Communists like him wanting to worm their way into it so they can promote their ideology from positions of power in every aspect of life.

>calling the police for saying a word
I hope that teacher is arrested and fired

>ate 9/6th of pizza in total

Just gonna leave this here...

Fake news.

It's a 9 year old. Police shouldn't be involved unless the child actually killed someone or robbed a lot of money.
This PC shit is slowly getting out of hand and affecting children directly.

MY EYES

OSRS had a LGBT event a few months ago despite heavy backlash from the user base for pushing an agenda. No apologies despite memes and poignant criticism abound

I looked it up and yeah it did happen. What makes it even worse is that the game has a wizard that will literally change your gender whenever you ask with a single spell. The tranself's entire "struggle" is invalidated and non-existent in Runescape, they're just a preachy self-important dick

>A school funded and run by the government is a government institution and therefore the 1st amendment directly applies here.
Minors have no rights.

High five, hive mind.

philly.com/philly/education/20160629_Why_police_were_called_to_a_South_Jersey_third_grade_class_party.html

Yep. And remember the this extreme retardation is brought to you by the left wing. Not only are they massively retarded, but they are evil scum bad slime as well.

And that is the result, OP.

Remember. NEVER EVER vote for a damn Democrat. Otherwise you'll see more retarded crap like that (and it'll get worse).

(((snopes)))

Not fake but it's old

Consider it done. I'll have the old lady make some tonight and I will brazenly eat them in public.

Liberate would be between liberal and lice dumbass

They used to exist. Bolshevist, Chekist scum killed them all off, apart from those who left in time.

>2 pizzas

>I don't trust snopes because they have a liberal bias but I will unquestioningly accept unsourced screenshots posted on Sup Forums as gospel truth

yes, they do.

It's two different pizzas.

''Brownies? Around here we call them property.''

not so fast, asshole--

Snopes says that they were merely told "no" with no elaboration. Wouldn't they have an interest in covering up something so fucking bone-headed? Moreover, the cops won't comment, so there's no yes or no there.

WHAT WE DO KNOW is that the reason this story has spread is because it's FUCKING PLAUSIBLE.

I'm sure most whites can identify with being treated unfairly in relation to "minorities."

so Sup Forums this kid gonna grow up to be a racist or some kind of criminal since the system is setting him up to be so?

Their refutation is that police get called to schools all the time, and that the mother is clearly lying

Omg that is fuckin sick.

Good, fuck that little racist

OI! Bin that br*wnie and turn than frown upside-downy!

They're fucking with the wrong community with osrs, about 90% of that games playerbase are nerds in their 20s who have been on the internet for the last 15 years and have become incredibly jaded.

They had a gay festival in OSRS recently and everyone protested, they were handing out permabans for just wearing desert robes

I was completely lost on what this was until "desert robes".

While Jagex were being huge cunts that whole event, don't misrepresent it. The people getting banned were using the robes to dress up as KKK members and shout obscenities near the event, which does break the terms of service.

>waive rights when they enter school grounds
>must enter school grounds as a matter of law
they're required to go to school so they cannot be compelled to forfeit rights. But yes, children do not have the same rights as adults, per se

>downy
STOP RIGHT THERE YOU ABLEIST BIGOT

Yes, user. Yes they are.

Haven't you realized that yet?

>But yes, children do not have the same rights as adults, per se
only jews and authoritarians say this. the point of "restricting" the rights of children is to prevent them from harming themselves. authoritarians and kikes always take that too far and start using the restricted rights of children to harm society.

In 5th grade I called the lone black girl in our elementary school a nigger and the city police came to our school. Punishment was a 5 day suspension.

>why niggers shouldn't teach

>he wasn't there for the early protests when the butthurt mod was banning anyone that disagreed with him

[spoiler]They did rescind about 90% of those bans though[/spoiler]

>Fake news
Meanwhile in Sweden you can actually get into legal trouble if you call pic related by their real name.

Are schools not able to handle these things themselves in the US? Here that sort of thing would never even approach the police, it would be dealt with by the school, and would end up with largely the same outcome.

OY VEY ANUDDA SHITPOST

>his country doesn't have jew cookies
Baked in the oven of course

Looks yummy desu

the fucking state of civilisation today

Based NC

In primary school I once told the the teacher that I didn't want to sit next to a black kid because "I was alergic to black boys." tbqh I feel bad about it now, probably made him feel like shit. I got a weeks suspension and my parents were informed

I wasn't there for that part. Did the mod ever get in trouble for wrongful bans if Jagex went back on so many?

Maximal kek

Proofs or GTFO

>Not suspending the nigger for being a nigger

The article you have linked was originally published a year ago in the Philadelphia inquirer.

I highly doubt the story is even true.

Dutch style Jodenkoeken are superior desu
Den enda negern som smakar mig :3

That's how it used to be but after columbine everyone freaks out and calls the police for everything. When I was a kid I punched a teacher and ran outside to play. Nobody called the police but they did call my parents who then whooped my ass. I didn't get in a fight with a teacher after that.

>Calling chocolate cake pastries brownies
Where is this acceptable? My friends and family always called them darkies

I must've misread that part of the first amendment. Let me go back and study up on the bill of rights and inform myself so I don't misthink again. Thanks based user for educating me.

>german education

TFW you unironically called a black kid "brownie boy" as a child and got away with it.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/racist-brownies-3rd-grade-party_us_577541e9e4b042fba1cf5ccc

ZERO TOLERANCE

You say a bad word and you're going to prison, mate.

Agreed. Do not send your kid to public schools. It's jail for poor kids.