Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986 should be repealed because machine guns are hard to ai... whoa

> Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986 should be repealed because machine guns are hard to ai... whoa
youtube.com/watch?v=bXUlLIeNT6A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xEwjCKpizQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7h0s_62jXuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give me one good argument except that it is unconstitutional

act should just plain be removed, obviously doesn't work.

Why not protect your ears next to the autodeafener?

>no ear muffs
faggot

what do you mean? machine guns aren't used in mass shootings

The 1920 firearms act should be removed

There is no good reason for the ban

Against unarmed civilians, semi-auto is more effective than full auto unless you're using a belt fed gun

so you don't think that if new machine guns will bi easily available for civilians that they won't be used in mass shootings?

They might be. So what? It wouldn't make the outcome worse

more bullets faster would mean that the victims have less time to react

full autos aren't used to mow groups of people down like in the movies, they're to used to suppress because hearing multiple bullets crack past you in quick succession is crazy fucking scary.

>full autos aren't used to mow groups of people down like in the movies
so you are saying that using a weapon like that in the video wouldn't be effective?

They aren't but they would be. Doubt they would make the mass shootings any more 'mass' though.

It may be a case of yeah hand held automatic rifles should be legal, but they just aren't the most onerous restriction on firearms, and would be a magnet for blame.

I'd be more interested in mounted machine guns being legal than hand held ones. That feature on a hand held rifle just has limited utility.

More bullets faster means they run out of ammo sooner minimizing casualties

I mean I guess it would if everyone stood still and let you and didn't scatter everywhere. not much more than a semi though.

More bullets faster means they can kill more people faster
>didn't scatter everywhere
exactly and with full auto it would mean that more bullets are fired and less time to flee

Mass shootings are statistically irrelevant. If you want to make the nation safer, then we should be banning niggers and mudslimes instead.

Burger logic

You "reacting" to a shooter isn't going to do shit. If he has you in his sights it won't matter if it's full auto or semi auto.

You know fuck it, why am I even arguing with a retard? SHALL

Bud I don't know if you actually watched the same video I did. But the channel name was "machine gun mike". I'm willing to bet he has much more skill in countering the recoil than 99% of the regards that commit shootings. Also, that pic is giving me autism.

Bullets move faster than sound and you can pull the trigger more than once a second. Being able to shoot ten times faster will not improve your casulty rate. Full auto is good for making sure you fuck up specific targets and for suppression, neither of which are relevant to a mass shooting. The only thing full auto would do is make you use up your ammo faster

>More bullets faster means they can kill more people faster
No it doesn't. You can easily magdump a crowd with semi-auto before they scatter

m. There you go OP

thanks for the arguments guys, I will present them. I'm sure that "more bullets faster won't won't cause more deaths" will work great

Since you've never been allowed to fire, or even go near a firearm Nigel, it's not shocking that you don't understand this concept.

You've likely never even touched a gun

neither have the people that make the laws

True, if they had, they would immediately scrap the ATF entirely

You say that like it's a bad thing.
The same applies for any criminal I ever encounter too so I'm more than happy to sacrifice my opportunity of becoming a manchild with an ebin gun collection.
Have fun living in a country where any random stranger can end your life by pulling his finger from across the street.

this is really not that hard to comprehend bro.

>semi auto
>each shot is aimed and easier to stabilize to make the next shot more accurate
>more rounds per magazine make contact with their intended target as a result of this

>full auto
>each shot goes off fast enough that the user is not able compensate for the recoil and muzzle climb, resulting in less accuracy and less rounds per magazine hitting their target
>also the magazine empties out much faster and the person has to reload much sooner

don't forget about the NFA, they literally just banned VFG's on pistols because it was new and it was a criminal that did it so it was scary

If there was a target, like 5/100 shots would actually hit it.

That stranger could also just pull a knife or a brick and beat you to death on the sidewalk and there would be nothing you could do because you voted away your own firearms

thats why you hold it sideways like a true gangsta so the recoil makes you shoot in a wide arc for mass carnage

so you think that if kids are running down a hallway that one would be able to kill more people with a semi auto?

NOT

It should be repealed regardless of reason.
MG as fun as fuck.

Besides, machine pistols are hard to aim.

They just run you over or throw acid on you. Ban assault vans.

in a crowded environment, about the same amount. and they'd run out of ammo faster.

SHALL

If someone is set on killing you and comes at you with a gun drawn there's jack shit you can do and you know it. Doing nothing is going to get you shot, pulling your gun is going to make him panic and shoot.
Giving guns to both sides just raises the danger level while keeping both sides just as even.
If given the choice of someone on the street trying to kill me with a gun when I also have a gun vs us both having knives, I'd choose knives 100%. Hell, I'd even choose just the criminal having a knife over us both having guns. At least then I'd have a chance of running away, rather than getting shot in the back from 10m away.

Based logic, the proliferation of firearms in the US is a bell that cannot be unrung.

just for the record, I don't really care if libbies want to ban full autos if it makes their feelings not hurt, because if push came to shove, semi's are always much more effective in pretty much any scenario, I'm just saying that handheld full auto weapons are nowhere near as effective as you think they are.

>they'd run out of ammo faster
and kill more people faster too

ban semi auto, full auto required!

>If someone is set on killing you and comes at you with a gun drawn there's jack shit you can do and you know it.
I'd run. Very hard to hit one moving target, especially if he's using a pistol, which is used in basically all gun crime. I'd round a corner and get down, and if he rounded it, I would shoot him.
>At least then I'd have a chance of running away, rather than getting shot in the back from 10m away.
That's not how it works
The rest of your post implies that it's a fair one on one fight, but it never is, especially when a nigger's involved. And what about people who can't really fight back or run, but could carry a pistol?

Not true. They'd both run out of ammo faster, miss more, fail to aim, and kill less.

You shouldn't be talking about guns on the Internet without a license bong.

No, they wouldn't. You'd just hit the same people more times. Which would probably increase the fatality ratio, but again, would use up ammo faster

this

>I don't really care if libbies want to ban full autos if it makes their feelings not hurt

Politically, it's probably unwise to give in to the left's irrational argument on full-autos.

Next, they'll come after all rifles and "scary"-looking guns they've seen in the movies i.e. rifles of every kind.

Best to fight them on each and every issue.

Shall not be infringed, buddy.
Bin that knife.

But Nigel, you can make your own guns and ammo.

that is a good point. the attitude is always "We'll just take this one thing that you don't really need and we won't ever need to pass any more gun legislation again," and then before you know it they're onto the next bogeyman. the 1934 NFA was originally passed with that exact line of reasoning.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xEwjCKpizQ

case in point. full autos are already banned and now they want to take away semi's. give them an inch, they'll take a mile.

Not only that, their entire argument is predicated on the falsehood that "assault" weapons are a major factor in gun crime, and as such should be entirely and completely rejected.

Full auto is LESS accurate.

If they have burst on the weapon, that’s where it would be worse.

Bong, at about 10m, he can simply skewer you by tossing that knife.

dat lag

>admits they don’t actually know anything about guns
>b..but guys here’s how guns work

>vs migrant sex attacks in germany

>give me one good argument except the best argument

echo triggers almost do the same thing as an auto and are legal

i have one of those :) (your pic)

>I trust myself and my friends with full auto but the invisible "they" scares me so let's ban them

LMAO

Do you know what would be even more effective in that situation?
A flamethrower
And flamethrowers are completely legal to own.

Why even bother being at the scene of the crime when you can cook up a home-made IED using store-bought goods, a digital watch, and some plans you got off the internet?

This man speaks the truth

A week of collected own shit and some chemicals can kill most of them quite easily before they remember to open the windows.
Good thing that emotional young retards aren't intelligent so their kill count always remain low.

Not as scary as not hearing them. The saying "you never hear the one that gets you" is 100% true. The corollary to that is if you hear it, it didn't get you.

Between 1934 and 1986 there were fewer than 10 murders ever recorded to have happened with a legally owned machine gun, let alone any mass shootings. Violent crime has statistically been declining since, what, the 70s? Why would machine guns be any more dangerous now?

youtube.com/watch?v=7h0s_62jXuk
>only 100 rounds
you are like little baby
watch this

>less time to flee.
You can't outrun a bullet.
Full auto ARs are used for suppressive fire, not for killing.

The fact there are currently hundreds of thousands of pre 86 machine guns in civilian hands and since the 30s they (legal ones) have virtually never been used in any crimes.

If those hundreds of thousands of pre ban machine guns are okay to own and don't pose a threat to society, why then can't more be registered and enforced the same way?

The whole "short barrel rifle" prohibition thing is stupid.

It discriminates against people of smaller builds.

noice

NOT

Just lift, faggot.

The NFA will never be repealed. Lesser unconstitutional infringements will never be repealed.

The only hope for the 2nd amendment is the future decentralization.

BE

I just want a suppressor for hearing protection.
Also standard capacity magazines.
And access to all firearms rather than some arbitrary list.
God, I hate California.

They would run of of ammo quickly and would be swapping mags frequently. Unless they had a very large magazine.

This desu
>AR-15 with 15.9" barrel
>prison
>AR-15 pistol with """wrist stabilizer""" and barrel so short bullet protrudes
>completely fine

>more bullets faster would mean that magazines would be dumped faster

ftfy no guns nofuns faggot

Fucking retard.
I'm a fucking leaf and I know that.
A modern full auto firearm will discharge a 30 round magazine in 2 seconds.

The purpose of full auto is to force opponents on the battlefield to take cover. If you watch war footage you'll see that when they get up close and personal they'll start shooting in semi auto.

The reason SBRs exist is because the NFA was originally intended to make handguns as regulated as machine guns requiring a tax stamp. It is left over from the original draft.

>that VG

>Do you know what would be even more effective in that situation?

pic related

Should be repealed because it's fucking stupid and arbitrary. Assholes who support bullshit pointless legislation should be made to feel like assholes.
America fuck yeah. If I can afford to keep a nuke in the garage no reason in the world I shouldn't be able to because fuck you.

>hundreds of thousands

nah you're wrong
There are 186,619 transferable machine guns in the USA, and this number is fixed.

You are the worst sort of cuck.

It's true though, full auto is shitty for almost everything.

Pistol caliber SMGs can make hits accurately on burst or auto at close ranges. Carbines still strike with more authority and are useful at longer distances so the SMGs are pretty much deprecated for practical applications like military or police.

we need heavy machine guns and explosives

>They aren't but they would be.

How do you know this?

i could do more damage with a bolt action then most of these 'mass shootings' with semi-autos

muh fucking dick

ak-47 is so fun to shoot

Constitutional law is dead. Dead. Not coming back. Corporate law has long time been the rule.