Based Jews cover up TV on airplane

Only dumb animals watch television.

youtube.com/watch?v=1CaT1t8ohV0

If you own or watch a TV, you're a pathetic brainwashed corporate drone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_on_Shabbat#Television_and_radio
youtu.be/NdbkvJznmwU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
hflasf.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i love islam now.

If the Jews are terrified of their own pozzed media, then you know that there's clearly something shady going on with it.

watch TV = low IQ dumbshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_on_Shabbat#Television_and_radio

It seems these men just want to fly on the airplane without being subjected to filth, degeneracy, and corporate brainwashing.

sandnigger

From your link:

"According to Orthodox authorities, while driving on Shabbat is prohibited directly because of the combustion of fuel, modern automobiles also have numerous electrical components whose operation is prohibited during Shabbat. These include headlamps and other external and internal lights, turn signals, and gauges. Additionally, the operation of the vehicle involves many uses of electricity and electrical circuits. According to many Conservative authorities, this use of electricity is not prohibited, and it may even be permitted to drive a car powered by an internal combustion engine in certain circumstances."

So you can't drive on Shabbat, but you can fly?

>So you can't drive on Shabbat, but you can fly?
Good point.

This

You can, but you have to throw yourself in the trash first.

>not realizing it's his kosher sex doll waifu from shenzen.

what the fuck

they're not flying the plane, they're just sitting in it. That's how it works, right?

These jews are so jewish, that they even find ways to circumvent their own religious rules.
youtu.be/NdbkvJznmwU

C-can they just shut it down like that?

is this real? this seems like satire
most jewish thing ever if real

I thought he bagged himself because he didn't want to touch the goyim. Is it about traveling in sabbath?

>jew finds way to con jews who are trying to con other jews who are trying to con them with retarded interpretations of jewish religions rules set up by jews to con other jews in the first place
>most likely some jew even conned that jew and ripped him off somehow along the way in making or selling this product

we're reaching jew levels that shouldn't even be possible!

>not posting the original

>oy vey, degenerate media is only supposed to be for the goyim!

It's definitely real. Check out Eruv. It's basically just fishing line that's strung up around cities so that kikes can kike about.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
It has something to do with flying over cemeteries or some shit.

>turn on TV right now when I see this thread
>nigger girl on a bus having a conversation with a talking dog
>nigger bus driver
>everyone else on the bus is white, multiple blonde girls, redheaded kid, etc
>nigger girl has an idea to save the day or whatever
>whites speak up and are nasty and rude to her
>nigger girl dindu nuffin and is portrayed as just tryna du g00d
>nigger bus driver in a fucking cowboy hat gets off the bus, stares off into a lake like he's got some sort of profound thought in his nigger monkey brain, skips rocks into the lake and reflects (on what flavor of kool-aid he wants to drink when he gets back to his hood)
>next scene
>nigger grandpa in his house
>two fat cat white guys walk in
>they're trying to make him sign a contract he doesn't want to sign, fucking whitey
>nigger about to sign it
>the two niggers (the nigger girl and the nigger bus driver) walk in
>NO! DON'T DO IT!
>save him or what the fuck ever
>big heartwarming moment
>bus driver nigger calls him "dad"
>yep! niggers definitely have relationships with their fathers!
>check the guide to see what movie it is
>fucking Dr. Dolittle 3 from 2006
>literal DINDU NUFFIN

that's it i'm fucking done
as I'm typing this the nigger girl is teaching a chicken to do some sort of african tribal dance

>Dolittle
>Do little
Sounds accurate

You can't fly on the Sabbath, that's prohibited. However, Jewish customs hold no such restrictions on getting dressed during the Sabbath. Therefore, if you put on a seat belt you are then wearing the plane without performing work.

>if you put on a seat belt you are then wearing the plane without performing work
kek. jews gonna jew

>if you put on a seat belt you are then wearing the plane without performing work.
That's a level of kikery I never could have imagined.

The jew at 2:26 looks ghastly, he literally looks like he died not too long ago

“I feel a real connection with the Jewish community, especially the Hebrew Free Loan Association. They had confidence in me to help me get started and overcome the hurdles I faced.”

Carol Gorenberg

hflasf.org/

Holy fuck, you're right. Get this man some adrenochrome, stat!

They are probably planning to charge the passengers for viewing it.

kek

Always a loophole goy!

LOL, cunts think they can do anything here too. Guess the "if I'm not allowed, no one will be allowed" mentality that makes everyone hate them here.
Also, it's probably because if they see the outside world, they'll want out of their indoctrinators hands.

This is why god consistently punishes the Jews.
I know there's a rule in the Bible saying something like "if you know you are bending or breaking a rule, even if I haven't explicitly stated it, then don't do it"

DELET

this is satire, right? RIGHT?!

Exceptions are made for convenience, of course.