Wtf

Mentally ill Instagram criminals beef over who is the real joker
youtu.be/E44Unt0PCSU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-sA_7fNQgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why Korea needs to nuke America.

a nigger can't be a joker. black people dont have passion when they kill. a white person will look you in the eye as they slit your throat and watch you die. a black person just shoots and runs away like a pussy

We need to deal with the threat of negroid supervillains before it gets out of control.

Send them to Arkham asylum. But seriously what is the appeal of being the joker? Joker is a coward and weak

You answered your own question there Bob.

It's the ghettos neck beard.

Watch his videos. He is a bona fide psycho

which one?

This, Europeans put as much passion in our hatred as we do with our love. Niggers don't do anything a monkey wouldn't do if handed a weapon or tool.

I knew this would happen when they made the joker a wigger.

Yep, basically nothing more than a juggalo's wet dream.

What's a juggalo

Korea needs to nuke the whole world.

Please choke on maple syrup leaf. It was a question

i respect the crazy white kid, he got a wrap for carrying a 9

edgy clown sub-culture that started out as fans of the band "insane clown posse", almost always white trash retards

Koreans are a mix of chinese and japanese. Their IQ is highest in the world after Jews.

They are the last bastion of humanity that hasn't conceded to the banker families.

My faith and prayers are with rocket man, so we can rip out of their hands our future and destiny.

Go play nintendo or something, buddy.

Thank you

Nice of you to use a proxy (Syria)

Yeah I forgot, ISIS are the second bastion, but they are weak.

I never expected to see a dj akademiks video posted on Sup Forums

>Nigger pretends to be the Joker
>Hey u muthafukkin-ass bitch nigga we wuz jokerz n shit man

I want my 7 minutes back you cunt, what a pointless video

>we wuz jokas n shieeet

youtube.com/watch?v=L-sA_7fNQgk

WE

WE WUZ JOKERZ N SHIET

>americans
>white

Dear God please tell me that skull shape and facial proportion is shopped.

Quite nothing like watching the flicker of life drain from another sapien being's eyes. That mixture of anger and disgust that quickly turns to panic and despair, slight vibrations of the pupil and then finally that loss of focus. A nigger would never take the time to comprehend and accept the responsibility of actions, he would rather flee after a cowardly assault and brag about his bravado after the fear has left his lungs and the tremble his finger tips.

This thread was moved to