European gun laws thread

Pic related is a .223 REM Ar-15 look-alike without magazine. This is perfectly legal in Austria for anyone 18 and above. No license or anything required. You walk into a shop, pay the price, wait 3 days (cool off period) and then collect it. That is it. You need to show an ID only (to prove you are 18 and older) and for the shop owner to check against the federal criminal registry whether you are a federally sought after terrorist. Ammo can be bought as much as you like, millions of cartridges if you want.

If you want a "normal" AR-15 with a magazine you need to sit for the hunting license or join a gun club and do an exam that you can handle guns. Magazine sizes are limited to 20 cartridges per magazine, except if you have a special permit.

How are your gun laws in Europe? Any non-license countries (free above 18?) out there? What guns can you buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

diepresse.com/home/panorama/oesterreich/4948144/Kriminalstatistik_Alle-39-Morde-im-Vorjahr-geklaert
waffengebraucht.at/waffen/militaria/inter-ordnance-ar-15-als-repetierer-kategorie-c-frei-ab-18--42029
deseretnews.com/top/2519/3/Austria-15-nations-with-the-highest-gun-ownership.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BIPCn-aYMoM
foxnews.com/us/2017/04/26/us-murders-concentrated-in-5-percent-counties.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cant even buy a fucking airsoft gun, i live in a comfy police state though

>need a license
>join a club and do an exam

Sounds like you need a license for anything but a single-shot firearm.

Pic related. It's me living in the least legally-restricted firearms state in the USA. Fuck your firearm licenses.

What are you talking shit head meme flag. Only category D and C require no WBK, this is an Cat B, requires a WBK.

Wait im confused. You have to load each bullet individually?

like you need a license to buy a magazine? wtf good is it without one
>have 6 gorillion cartridges
>load them 1 by 1

>Sounds like you need a license for anything but a single-shot firearm.

Well, it isn't exactly "single-shot" firearms, but manually loaded ones (can be double barrel firearms). Calibre doesn't matter.

Anyway, yes, you need to sit for an exam or join a club to get semi-auto rifles or handguns etc. They also banned "war guns" such as full-auto rifles - you can only get them with a special permit, if you are e.g. an ex-policeman or are a gun range operator etc.

As to America be free, yes, sure. But we have 8.5 million people in Austria and had only 39 murders in 2015 and 38 in 2014 - 100% of which ended up being solved cases. Only 2 of these murders were firearm related, one guy shot his gf and kids and then himself... and one dude shot some guy with a rifle in rage while hunting pigs.

diepresse.com/home/panorama/oesterreich/4948144/Kriminalstatistik_Alle-39-Morde-im-Vorjahr-geklaert

How many murders with guns do you have per year? How many other shooting incidents?

>Only category D and C require no WBK, this is an Cat B, requires a WBK.
It says so in the headline that it is a Cat C.

waffengebraucht.at/waffen/militaria/inter-ordnance-ar-15-als-repetierer-kategorie-c-frei-ab-18--42029

Palmettostatearmory.com has this beauty on Deal Blast for $499 right now. It is considered a pistol in the USA so you must be 21 to purchase. Buy online, they ship it to a local FFL who does the instant background check and transfers the weapon to you.

Your demographics are also different. When you do the math, the majority of firearm deaths are suicide. Take that out, and it's inner city nogs killing each other (mostly in places with strict firearms laws and using illegal firearms).

>like you need a license to buy a magazine? wtf good is it without one

1. you are 18 or older and too lazy to join a gun club or pass the hunting license - you get a gun without a magazine to shoot squirrels and rabbits or just some target practice

2. you are 18 or older and actually interested in guns or hunting, you join a gun club and pass a gun exam or pass the hunting exam... and buy an Ar-15 with magazine

How is that hard to understand? It isn't as free as in America, but the system isn't the most stupid thing out there. It actually makes sense. If you are interested in guns, why not put some effort in it to know what hunting is about or how to handle a gun? This way, we can also keep guns out of the hands of Muslim terrorists and terrorists/criminals and low-IQ people.

What if someone mande a garand style clip feeder?

The magazine would still be glued to the gun.

I have pic related and soon a handgun and ak74.

sounds like you are allowed to have a fancy paperweight. And get out of here with your bullshit arguments that treats the U.S. as one aggregate.

you basically have to register yourself and your gun. I'd rather not have the government know if and how many guns i own.

>Your demographics are also different.
Maybe, but Vienna has 2 million people, so is a big city and you have 50% with migration background. Vienna is very much like Pennsylvania or Chicago, just with blacks not so dominant, but more Balkans, Turks, Arabs, Afghans, Chechens etc. dominant.

And still, gun crime is virtually unheard of. Because guns are owned by law abiding citizens only.

Austria also has one of the highest gun ownership percentages worldwide.

deseretnews.com/top/2519/3/Austria-15-nations-with-the-highest-gun-ownership.html

we have as many guns as Canadians.

>wait 3 days

>shooting rabbits
STOP

>look-alike

So it's a toy gun?

>sounds like you are allowed to have a fancy paperweight.
I have a hunting license (did it many years ago, when I was 18 - my grandfather insisted). I own no gun, as the guns are all with my grandfather. He also has pic related. IS that just a fancy paperweight?

Not european but we have European-esque gun laws here.

Guns are split into 3 categories.
Non-restricted
>Most shotguns
>All bolt action rifles
>Certain semi-automatic rifles - Mags pinned to 5 rounds
>Can be shot on private property, crown land and ranges
Restricted
>Pistols - semi autos and revolvers - barrel length over 4.1 inches - mags pinned to 10 rounds
>Scary looking semi-autos, AR15s, Some AK variants, some FAL variants
>Can only be shot at Gov't approved ranges
Prohibited
>Full autos
>pistols with barrels shorter than 4.1 inches
>Even scarier looking semi autos
>Can only be shot at Gov't approved ranges

All you need to do to get NR and R is to take a two day course and sit on your thumb for 2-4 months while your paperwork is processed. Once you have your license you can buy as many guns as you'd like and as much ammo. All guns need to either have a triggerlock or a safe/locker for storage. Ammo needs to be under lock during storage. Guns and Ammo cannot be stored in the same storage container.

I'm not sure how you get a prohibited license in Canada, must have to be ex-military/police

>my nigger forefathers make me feel like a king while my Nation turns into a literal nigger shithole ruled by kikes

Pretty fucking cringy, lad. In before pleddit.

>I'd rather not have the government know if and how many guns i own.
And that is why?

The Austrian government is so incapable, we let through 1.5 million illegal migrants to Germany without any registration whatsoever. If I had 50 guns, the only thing they would do if push comes to shove is to not to get close to my house.

Nonsense.
You just have to join a recreational shooting club or become a hunter.

I think you need to pass an exam to buy any high caliber stuff.
Saw someone take such an exam the last time I went shooting.

An airsoft gun... That's useless

We have to join a gun club to own a gun. And even then the choice is very limited.

Don't you have cool off periods in some states? Like you cannot just walk into a gun shop and buy a handgun and take it with you right away?

I remember distinctly that Arnorld Schwarzenegger walks into a gun shop in Terminator 1 and asks for a handgun with a laser pointer and the clerk says "you can take the rifles with you right away, but the handguns have a 14 day cool off period" or some stuff.

So... you've turned an AR15 into a single shot rifle?

Why even bother? Go get a bolt action at that point.

>guns and ammo cannot be stored in the same storage container
Wrong.
That's only true for restricted firearms.
For non-restricted you can store them in the same container as long as it is locked and "difficult to break into".

>>shooting rabbits
>STOP
Rabbits are a pest around here. Also ducks are a pest. Only squirrels are poor and I think nobody should shoot them - they are nice and fuzzy and good animals.

Oh okay cool. I was misinformed.

No, he has a HK 416 calibre .223 Rem.

>Sounds like you need a license for anything but a single-shot firearm.
That's Austria, one of the Countries with the least restrictions on Firearms.
Now imagine what its like in the rest of Europe.

>Go get a bolt action at that point.
true. Most people do get a bolt action for hunting, or a rear loaded gun for hunting boars. Pic related can also be bought (8 shot pump action), but it is looked down on by hunters.

You tell that to Russian churkas.

Oh it's actually all firearms that can be stored in the same locked container as the ammo. The difference for restricted is actually that instead of
>secure locking device or locked in a container/room
it's
>AND
So you just have to do both.

You posted an airsoft gun

So you need to buy locking ammo crates and then put the ammo crates into a storage container?

I live in PA and there's no wait period. Walk in, walk out with a handgun (or any gun) 20 minutes later.

I own a bolt-action .22 LR target rifle which i have to have unloaded, locked away in a safe, with the ammunition stored separately in another safe on the other side of the house.

Feels bad man.

>You posted an airsoft gun
I just googled for HK-416 and posted the first thing that came up. I don't have a picture of my grandfather's guns - I last visited him last year.

No. Just get a gun safe or a gun cabinet if you're a poorfag and if it's non restricted you can just shove it all into the cabinet and keep it locked.
And then for transport you just need to make sure the firearm isn't unloaded. But you should really get a rifle case for transport and throw it in the back of your car where nobody can see it because there's some municipalities you might be driving through that make it illegal to have your gun openly showing on your back seat.

>tfw been part of a local club for a few years and can legally keep my weapon on me
Live outside of any groid-rich zones but still, it's lovely to have, and a lovely hobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIPCn-aYMoM

Well, but in some states you had a 15 day wait period on handguns... at least when Schwarzenegger was in his prime. So waiting periods are not unheard of in America.

>*isn't loaded

? The mags have a max capicty he's saying.

Only the big cities. See Chicago, L.A., and NYC. Also see Detroit, Milwaukee, Miami. Places where whites either don't live or have segregated themselves to the rich areas. Don't live in one of those places? Don't have to worry. It's a big country, unlike Londonstan where most of your population lives. Unlike you, I can pull out my weapon and off any fucker who tries to aloha snackbar in my city.

Talk to you in your next thread: "I was cucked by an 'asian immigrant' that my country imported this weekend. Wat do?"

i was just busting your balls, 3 days is really not that bad, I'm glad Austrians can own firearms. but nah here in PA, the longest we have to wait is about a half hour for the background check for a handgun FFL transfer to clear.

While many of the restrictions are arbitrary in Canada's gun laws the license itself sort of acts as a universal background check (as opposed to running a new one every time you buy a firearm) and as a result once you are licensed for long guns at least buying guns and ammo in Canada is just like shopping on amazon. Straight to your door.

How does this prevent straw purchases? One person owning a license and distributing ship-to-door firearms to all of his jihadi/gangster buddies?

>can own a real gun
>airsoft is illegal

How does anything prevent that?

How are you allowed to keep it on you? From what I understood I can only transport my pistol to and from the club in its little container.

Rifles, SMGs and shotguns, sure, but not pistols.

I would assume that a dude buying 20 guns in a short amount of time would likely get him questioned on it. can any leaf confirm?

I blame communism desu

White murder rate in the US is the same as anywhere in Western Europe. You know it's the nogs killing each other that spikes our crime rate.

Yeah. If somebody owns more than 10 firearms the RCMP has the power to on reasonable notice (no less than 24 hours) come and look at your guns and possibly even search for guns that could be hidden. It's very rare that it happens. And the firearm program is run provincially. So in most provinces it has never happened.
Two cases that come to mind was that there was a flood where a town was evacuated and the RCMP broke into the houses of license holders and seized firearms (out of fear that looters would steal them). But they ended up having to pay a 2.3 million dollar lawsuit over it. (600 firearms were seized) So that's almost 4 grand per gun.

And then some tacticool fag in Ontario who liked to buy and part out guns was running his mouth on a gun forum and he ended up getting an RCMP visit. But he was still able to stall it through the court system.

So if I were to go to Cabelas and buy 20 cheap guns they would probably call the local Firearms Officer on me on suspicion of something and because the sales record existed they would easily be able to get into my house with 24 hours notice.

nigger that's a 22 caliber conversion. you can tell by the magazine and the fact that it LITERALLY SAYS .22LR ON THE RECEIVER

>.22lr
Yes.
>Using Hollywood movies from the 80s when discussing current gun laws
Pic related.
You can clearly see that the magazine in it isn't a STANAG magazine. It's for .22lr rifles.

Thats lame, I literally got my Colt AR-15 at Walmart in 10 minutes and bought some ammo and groceries as well before I checked out.

I thought the arm wrap was being pulled by atf

Also what's with this ultra-short-barrel rifle meme?
Just get a fucking handgun at that point.

First they said you can shoulder it, then they said you can't, now they said you can.

No. They actually reversed their decision on shouldering them also.
A 10.5" 5.56 rifle is still more powerful, easier to shoot, higher capacity, and all around better than a handgun.

Sbr's are special.... people who want the sbr look go with pistol + arm wrap. Real sbr takes paperwork

Do cool off period have any effect?

Due to the EU could i not just go the austria and buy it?

We should stop calling them "shooting incidents" and start calling them "nigger incidents"

I don't want a hunting license and I don't want to be part of a shooting club. I just want to own guns. Fucking euro police states.

There's three types of weaponry according to our law.

Forbidden weapons: Anything from full automatic rifles to Shurikens. You can not legally own these things and they will get taken from you. We even take baseball bats from you car seat if we find it there, because you might be up to something with it - hence making it an illegal weapon at that point.

License required weapons: These are the 9mm pistols, hunting rifles, repeating guns, foldable guns, non firearms with a moving projectile < 7.5 joules. If you want these you will need to apply for a model 4 document, which will be given to you by the provincial governor. You will only be able to keep said weapon, along with the document model 4, in a locked up container with the ammo on a separate location. If you want to actually carry the gun (concealed) then you will have to apply for a model 5, which has a strict set of conditions before you can apply for it. Hunting rifles and rifles used for sport can be applied for with a model 9 document, this will be given by the sporting federation or the province governor if you wish to hunt. You will also need to have another document with you when hunting for sport or game called "jachtverlof" or a shooting licention. You can only use those weapons when actually practicing the activity that you want to apply for in the first place.

Free for use weapons is the last category, these are collectible weapons like daggers, historical weapons, fake weapons, weapons that have been remade to not be able to fire.

The law is really broad, but this was a small recap for Belgium.

Man yall euros are gay as fuck. I can order every part I desire including *some* class 3 shit, as well as reloading supplies including *ap* stuff, straight up crates of ammo...everything minus a serialized part (considered the firearm).

You can literally buy an unfinished lower for a glock and an ar15, finish off the ar with a jig and router tool, finish off the polymer glock lower by hand, order every other part straight to your door, and even reload your own AP ammo specifically for better performance in your weapons. No serial number, no background check.

Isnt it all for nothing anyways because all the guns over there are registered. so the government knows where they are all at? even if you were allowed to buy regular guns without restrictions like magazine capacity like we do over here youre still fucked.

Here's what I did:
>walk into gun store
>point at gun I want
>give ID
>fill out background check
>get back ID
>take gun to front
>pay price of gun
>came with 30rd mag
>bought ammo and some lube
>walked over to range in same building
>shot 120 rounds downrange
>drive home with some more ammo

Lolno

Feel good laws

>wait 3 days
What kind of Dtalnist bullshit is this?More like 30 minutes here in freedom land. Fucking Australians can't do anything right.

Czechs have 10/10 gun rights.

Lay off the Euro-peons. The reason we have the weapons that we do is primarily to defend ourselves from the feral niggers that they are only recently having to deal with.

Are there even places to hunt in Belgium that are accessible to regular people and not just wealthy as fuck land owners?

>If you want a "normal" AR-15 with a magazine you need to sit for the hunting license or join a gun club and do an exam that you can handle guns.
That's Germany, here the license is shall issue, you don't need a particular reason (or more like, home defense or "I want one" is reason enough).

Man I had no clue Austria was so based.

members of gun clubs in Denmark can own handguns and assorted rifles, nothing full auto though, and people with hunting certificates can own assorted shotguns and rifles. Members of the paramilitary forces (equal to US National Guard) are required to have operational army rifles (GV M/95, pretty much a M16A1 knock off with modernized specs etc) and private citizens with special permits can own pretty much anything.

Glock country!

Austria has always been the best Germany.

It may not stay that way, the EU wants to crack down on our gun laws (and anonymous internet) "to fight terrorism" and Austrians may just be stupid enough to believe and accept that.

I love how nobody ever responds to that image

It's pure niggerdom that is the cause of our "gun issues"

Any non automatic weapon can be legally obtained up to caliber 12,7mm.
In order to obtain a weapon the State must first issue a permit.
In order to obtain a permit, the citizen must:
1) Course of weapons with practical exam at private company
2) Declare: a) hunter, b) sport, c) self protection d) collector [use forbidden]
3) Medical [mostly check for alcoholics]
4) Clean criminal record etc

The entire process lasts 1 month and costs cca. 200 hard currency.
Purchase of ammo (practical max 5k-10k), special permit required for novice shooters, ~15 eurov

6 weapons limit on each permit book, new booklet ~20 eurov

EU weapon passport, inscription of each weapon 15 eurov.

Now the real queston is, will there every be a race war in Europe?

In France yes. Guns or not, they will go down in civil war, tensions are only getting higher and higher.

>bought ammo and some lube
>and some lube
bruh

>he doesn't lube his gun
bruh

>fucking your reifu without lube

Squirrels are disgusting, disease-infested tree rats and everyone shoots them here.

Rabbits and ducks are beautiful and go unharmed (unless specifically hunting their meat and pelts)

i lube my cock sometimes

You stupid motherfucker.
You take the american murder rate and then only look at the white one and are happy that it's just barely above the european one (get the latest stats, cunt) even though
A non-whites are part of the european ones
B it's all of europe, including eastern europe

he means gun lube which you need for an AR because theyre jammomatics.

Must be a mean cock

You can buy blackpowder guns designed before 1885 without license or any tests

You guys can buy certain guns with the only condition being 18 and above? You're lucky, in this country you need a permit for any gun, and even some powerful air guns (although the permit isn't too hard or expensive to get)

>tfw dutch

And? It still highlights the issue being two specific subsets of our population instead of our gun laws. The areas where all this violence takes place (5% of the country) also have gun laws that are stricter and more convoluted than almost any Euro nation, including Germany.

*foxnews.com/us/2017/04/26/us-murders-concentrated-in-5-percent-counties.html