WSJD - Kimetsu no Yaiba

I very briefly stopped dumping this, not because I dropped it but because it's regularly scanlated now, and the scanlation began to overtake my posting of the raws, so there wasn't much point. Still, I like this manga so I may as well give it more exposure regardless. Besides, scanlators probably won't usually be so fast.

Boku no Hero Academia Shokugekiu no Souma World Trigger Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/haeniwa-no-zigzag-r19096
aramajapan.com/news/top-selling-manga-series-and-volumes-in-2015/52901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will never understand how someone who's been on Sup Forums for a longer period would want anything to do with the shitty garbage WSJ publishes in any shape or form.
They're not even entry manga, they're complete fucking garbage, you get one decent series a year.

That's fair, desu senpai

I used to feel the same way and still mostly do. However, there are a handful of manga I like in it, a few of which I like a WHOLE lot. Plus, it's interesting seeing what survives and fails, for better or worse.

Kimetsu no YUaiba and Takuan to Batsu are two really good new entries.

For how long? 20-30 chapters before editors waltz in and ruin any semblance of characterizations, pacing and plot?

Miso did oneshot by same author
bato.to/comic/_/haeniwa-no-zigzag-r19096

that doesn't always happen

World Trigger has done fine, for example

whoops, the dump stopped

Neato!

Nezuko a cute.

>World Trigger has done fine, for example
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wut?

fine enough to escape the axe for 2 years and even got an anime.

so it's medaka box 2 but with no awesome plot

Medaka box has shitty ranking but good sales. WT was mediocre in both but got lucky because there's always shittier series that take the axe.

>medaka box
>awesome
jesus fucking christ, mate

You know, you could try being less full of shit. World Trigger is a best seller. It regularly reaches high in charts with millions of sales.

>millions of sales
Dem boi you trolling hard. Leave some for me
das baits.

Now there is nothing to save it. All new series rank better than it. And will sell better.

aramajapan.com/news/top-selling-manga-series-and-volumes-in-2015/52901/

lol this is very bad. Like lol. Really. 1 mil eve after the anime? Even toriko sold more than this.

Toriko which didn't even chart in 2015?

Why are you posting here, anyway? You seem to be retarded.

After the anime endet toriko sold wayyyyyyyyyy more than dat. In 1 year world trigger wont even chart.

okay bro

I'm just hoping for another Bleach man. It's not bad just because it was in WSJ

But Yaiba is trash. Pic related sums up

Yikes.

Every week I come here and every week I remember I only read the first 4-5 chapters of this and im left wondering where I can read the rest or if they're even translated.

Batoto.