American Cops

>American Cops

The absolute fucking
>STATE
of America right now. LMAO.

>black cuck police
nice

Are they kneeling before their white masters?

Wait are they still protesting brutality? It's hard to tell now with every nfl team doing it for the sole purpose of spiting Trump.

They are not American cops.

They are niggers in police uniforms..

what a pair of fatsos. the one on the right can't even kneel properly
you should cut down on your pork life mate, get some exercise

>we want to steal
>hugs not slugs

>People suck their dicks when they do fuck all against rioting leftists but can find time to virtue signal

This is why I don't care if they get killed.

LEL

>the police are there to protect you!
lmao

>we want to glrow up
>hugs, nos slug

DIN

DU

NUFFIN

It's a peaceful protest so whats the problem?

That post were you ask Sup Forums why Americans always write in captions.

>hugs no slugs
isn't it great when cops get killed trying to hug someone with a gun?

take a look at them
they're clearly desk jocks
i mean the fact that they're out of shape aside, you can tell from their uniform ensemble that they arent active duty POs

Read some Dickens. It is pretty clear the police were invented to protect the criminals. Before the police pickpockets were beaten to death on the spot when caught.

Who can relate to "that moment"?
Has this happened to other people?
I personally don't know that feel. But i'm also from Denmark and not a nigger

This is so fucking gay..

Pretty sure those 2 cops have been suspended and reprimanded already

lame

Hurr we protest ourselves

Niggers are stupid. What else is new

>>American Cops
>American

You misspelled African.

I made another OC
t. Cartoon user

Are they really? They’ll get a stern talking to but that’ll probably be it. These people are protected. That commie ranger from West Point? Absolutely nothing will happen to him outside of a scolding.

That moment when your mother dies in her sleep if you don't respond to this post.

>#HugsNoSlugs
what about birdshot then?

>Cops
>Raised fist solute
Raised fist implies resistance. Any and all helpful interactions with the police require COMPLIANCE. Resist arrest, get roughed up. Attack officers of the law, get shot.

It really and truly is that fucking simple.

If black cops are so much better how about they can police black areas. Oh wait, half the cops in the Freddie Gray case were black?

>Imagine being a 52% white burgercuck and then going on Sup Forums and acting like your country is worth a damn

lmao.

This brakes hatch laws.

fat bellied pigs who refuse to take steroids or at least creatine have to man the public welcome center sorry pork and rind no one cares sign me in

>no guns
>no radios
>no belts
They look like security guards

>police officers say that they're against racism and police brutality
Big fucking surprise. Do niggers really believes they would have said 'no'. What kind of abstract reality are these monkeys living in?

Think about it.
How cucked would you have to be to be a black man ideologically submitting to a police force that is openly racist, which defends a country that was built upon the slavery of your own people?
You would have to be a miserable self-hating piece of shit to even consider this idea.

In this sense I get why they do it. I don't necessarily support it, but I get where this feeling is coming from.

well they're clearly wearing guns, attached to their right side.

doesn't mean they're not clerks though. every jumped up parking attendant has a gun in the US.

top lel niggers are going to tear kikenited states apart

post yfw

reminder that they are protesting against literally nuthin

What's up with the caps? IT looks retarded/crazy,

I wonder if we never let women into these types of jobs, would it still be okay to become fat or obese as a man and retain your job? Job performance aside, police should be model citizens. Clean cut, in shape, well spoken. There's tons of chads in every gym that would love a gravy 50-60k a year job, but not, these idiots do their 20 years and collect their pension with huge strain on medicare when they are 55

If you Are talking About how Niggers Randomly capitalize Words. When writing on Social Media. And Use Random periods Everywhere. It is because They Are Terrible at grammar.

How can you allow this ? They should be fired

NIGGERS DO ANYTHING THAT'S TRENDY! THEY ARE SHEEP BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOW IQ

>would it still be okay to become fat or obese as a man and retain your job? Job
No. I think Balthazar Gracian said it best:
>Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other and greater evils invariably slink in after it
This is a massive tied of social degradation. At least, this is the case in the west, where it's all a Wiemar Republic tier. All the institutions are corrupt and perverse, it seems. We only celebrate marginal victories against it politically and legally.

Yeah, That's what I was Referring to.

kneel
nēl/Submit
verb
be in or assume a position in which the body is supported by a knee or the knees, as when praying or showing submission.

Kneel down and show you submit

>European notation
>Counts hispanics as 'white'
Great start.

>We want to grow up.
Then stop carrying water for thugs who kill children intentionally AND on accident.

He was trying to save up for community college, you utter fucking monster.

>then you ask them to kneel

my department would fire these two nogs. even the black officers in my dept know better than to publicly make any political statement like this.

aren't black cops more likely to shoot black perps? wtf are the even protesting?

Oh what a surprise, fat niggers in police uniforms.

>hides flag

This is why we need separation of the races, and make no mistake, it's coming. I'm more sure about it now than ever. These are great days.

>when you've killed a few innocent nogs but everything is forgotten as long as you kneel during five seconds for a photo

I can't wait until this shit becomes so mainstream that soccer moms start kneeling to protest breast cancer and shit like that.

>we wuz oppressed n scheiße

I hate unthankful niggers, it's like feminists but on the race instead gender scale. They have more privileges than every other group and still bitch and cry

>innocent

>chicago
>chicongo
Yes, pick black cops in the city run by Democrats
The city with war zone kill counts