youtube.com/watch?v=8eAQp6D0onk
youtube.com/watch?v=3dVs8eDOoMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_S05x_MwnY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its comfy minus the gypsies and post-soviet nonsense

The same thing that happens on daily basis in Poland or Czech.R

Literally nothing

0 happenings/month

It's alot like slovenia, except landlocked.

pros:
>super qts
>men who keep their word
>when a slovakian girl speaks slovak it's like being fellated by angels

cons:
>mostly religious
>halušky (pic)

>cons:
>mostly religious

I've read recently some article that Czechs are most unhealthy nation in the world when it comes to drinking,consuming drugs,smoking etc. Get your shit together

Yeah it was in our newspapers as well. The thing is, like 25% of that consumptions is foreigners coming over for the weeknd to Prague and going HAM.

We should up our drug game, tho.

Lived there for 8 years and literally nothing happened. The population are brain dead, violent cunts, and their government barely functions. Takes them 7 years to build a bridge across the Danube.

>cons:
>halušky (pic)

cmon man it's just goat cheese with bacon

>The population are brain dead, violent cunts
yep.

>government barely functions
as the regime fell, commies stayed in power

>Takes them 7 years to build a bridge across the Danube
it is hard to get anything useful build here because some paperwork goes through, some does not, construction workers have to stop, they are lazy if not proffesionals, etc. onlz corporate buildings are built quick because thez have money

Redpill me on Eastern Slovak dialects

Nothing

Goat fucking and other shinangens.

0 Happenings,everything sucks and we are full btw

My parents once told me that slovaks are gypsies and believed that until I went on anthro-sites and Sup Forums.

Fuck off, we're full

The women are cute as fuck. That's all I know.

where are you originaly from my dude

We speak it mostly in the villages and for the lulz
Westeners cant understand it

Canada. Don't worry I know you're white now.

WE are getting many maaany fucking liberals from nowhere paid by soros or some shit and refugee welcome tards and everybody who disagrees with THEM is nazi ,,, just like in MURICA ... we need to KILL politicians .. women are whores and i have seen a cutie WITH NIGGER and 2 little mixed niggers in east Slovakia .... its all going to shit :(

Western Slavic sounds absolutly retarded, polish for instance sounds like a retard with his tongue cut out attempting to speak russian while walking over hot coal.

Its rare but i saw a woman with adopted niglet almost lost my shit

>cons halušky

wwhy? its better than knedlo ,vepro ,piko

Think they aren't like Czechs but really are like them.

russian and šariš

You have to do something before it's too late. I recall watching stories of slovaks beating and killing gypsies, why not do that with your nigger migrants? Niggers are by far the worst thing on this earth, worse than gypsies, worse than Arabs, worse than Indians and Muslims and everything else.

They are a sore spot to the eyes, they will degrade your people and turn them into shit.

t.knower

Beautiful shithole full of gypsies and corrupt commie officials that deserves a much better fate

Ukrainian sounds like Russian mixed with Polish.

what's wrong with a nutritious meal that also enables one to do 3-days work in 1 evening?

Be honest. You sing Danu Danai.

yeah i imaginated how i would kill her,nigger him and little niggers .... and i would shoot her parents too ...

It's like 70% Russian and 30% retard.

Still better than than 100% retard like polish.

Croatian bro, can you understand this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=5NueJsN2luA

I saw 2 niggers a week ago, if they were with a European women I would have absolutly lost my shit.

Lawlessness has its benefits

In the past week, I saw 4 niggers in Warsaw. All males in their 20s. All speaking French. Fucking students.

At least racism is still a norm in the east

We have pic related and they will get 15% min in next election and mostly young men are radicalized so im not fearing any muslim they will be killed here .... it takes only 1 rape by muslim in slovakia and LSNS will have 25% in election :D thats why they dont bring refugees here

forgot pic

How can you not know that? You live like right next door.

>when you troll the supreme court by donating €1488 to families in need

I'm a western european living in Bratislava working for a multinational corporation. It's pretty quiet to be fair. Sovaks are generally pretty nice.

I'm told even bratislava people cant understand it

Hey there, im on a soros grant.

I dunno man slovaks are pretty casually racist even here. maybe not "commit murder" racist

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAQp6D0onk
Kotleba's lads. They look like they'd be great fun at a party.

hurp de durp

No. Every cumminist symbol, commie grave, synagogue, mosque and Pushkin shit must be purged for being cancerous non-European shit

WE HAVE A LIBTARD OVER HERE AND HES FROM BRATISLAVA

you will hang fucker

kek

lol fuckin try it

Think of us as a poorer, religious version of czechs.

Eastern slovak dialect can also be divided to groups. Rusyn, šariš accent etc.
But it's toptier
>youtube.com/watch?v=3dVs8eDOoMQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=_S05x_MwnY8

We also have a troll """"fascist""""" party in goverment.

Russians are only partially European.

Russians are the sons of the Mongol-Turkic armies.

Kotleba is really toptier troll
>comes on podium
>thanks the people
>always says something like this: "I wish you, a beautiful WHITE day."

do you still sterilize your gypsies over there? Last I check you still had a lot.

you meetup with fellow minecraft autists

Not even a good bait
>Ukrainians subhuman must be ethnically Russian
Really makes you think. Still better than Georgians or Armenians btw - literal primitive untermnschen with non-human negro blood lmao, not to mention mongol and kurd admixtures

liberals need sterilization first they ruin things faster than gypsies

liberalism isnt genetic

We try but leftists are raging even if you mention that there's a gypsy problem, sterilization makes them explode with "you're all nazis" seizures

I watched a vid on gypsies getting sterilized in Slovakia. I mean wow gypsies are literally like NIGGERS, the fathers leave and the women just have more kids with another gypsy. It benefits them to have sterilization programs. Fuck liberals just do it and use Israel as an example since they liberally sterilize niggers in their country.

Corruption and Gypsies on walfere, the worst v4 cunt by far

This so much. I remeber they were renovating one street in Bratislava for 4 fucking years. One fucking street

I saw a gypsie breaking in to a tourist stand in hlavne namestie last week, so yeah there's a gypsie problem I guess. There's plenty of peole in the uk who want to sterelize slavs for the same reason though.

this place does have a sort of time sucking effect doesn't it.

czech guys, where can I study and/or work in prague?

nothing really. little pleb country. an average American could singlehandedly overthrow that country, assuming they own the American average of firearms

why leaving your country? Stop being an economic migrant

Nowhere. We have too many of you here already. Stay at home.

>economic migrant

bro I migrated here from western europe, I could be making hundreds more a month at home doing the same job I am now

I'm chasing the fun

so fuck off back home pathetic cuck, that can't even smash a nigger or a paki with his mates of weekends without going to jail. Zapanda Slavia dlya Slovyan

i threw up on a skinhead last friday night, does that count?

why does it matter anyway, do you know how many eastern and central euros are living in Ireland mang?

>an Irishman speaks like a nigger
I'm not surprised

guns, booze and women.