Nigger hate thread

Why are niggers like this?

>implying they don't constantly express a desire for revenge

Do they think the white man is as stupid as they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yC8qQE4Y2Js
youtube.com/watch?v=ETIJrPLXDas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers actually think they would be able to win in a war against us.

>implying you arent

Imagine being this deluded

They don't give a shit about revenge or reparations, they view those terms as white talk to get white people to do stuff they like.
The nigger brain revolves around:
>muh gibs
>muh dik
>chimpout
Any excuses that can be used to satisfy those wants are valid in their mind.

i have never once heard any "black leader" actually accept any white persons "apology" for racism in the past

revenge is their ultimate goal and has been from the start

I watched Roots and desu if I was black I'd want revenge.

Revenge for what?
All the handouts?
Being in a better country than anything in africa?

Oh wait, niggers..

#kneegrows

>watched Roots

leftist inflammatory propaganda

Roots wasn't even a true story. Alex Haley plagiarized that whole story.

Both concepts, equality and revenge, are too complex for the dindu's. They just want whatever shit they want when they want it and to be free to chimpout whenever, wherever. Like retarded children.

>Constantly demand revenge
>Take actions for revenge
>Have equality
We want equality

Very small portion of the population, but they are more feral, much more willing to use violence and ignore the rule of law.
Vs.
More intelligent, better armed but more restrained much larger portion of the population.

Reality is that African Americans don't want 'equality' as equality would require introspection into their own cultures and communities and an admittance of the cultural issues that give birth to (their) notion of institutional racism.

If you get pulled over for a broken taillight or arrested for shoplifting/flip out/resist arrest and get your ass-kicked by the police, that isn't institutional racism, that is the police dealing with jack-asses.

They don't want equality, they want preferential treatment. They want to be able to talk down to whites. They want to be given free passes in the eyes of the law. They want to have things easier than whites. They don't want responsibility. They want self hating whites to service them like slaves. They won't be satisfied until whites hold absolutely no power in society.

They want revenge. Its just that right now, they are powerful enough to get revenge, so they will first ask for equality, and then slowly inch towards a future where they can get full revenge.

The issues arent cultural lad they are biologically predisposed to all of this and only stern authority and eugenic breeding can change that

Surely these vengeful niggers will take records of people's ancestry and take revenge ONLY on those with ancestors who've owned slaves.

Surely they won't simply attack everyone who's white

Surely...

The only reason Niggers have anything is because of the White liberal's implicit racism and Negro pet fetish.

Every time niggers bring this shit up I simply say "Barbary Slave Trade" and walk away.

typical nigger
>inb4 elect first dindu president, he goes to jail

Revenge for what?

Against whom, the slave owners are dead.

Niggers attack whites out of spite whenever they can, and at the very least they're passive-aggressive and rude.
If a white person did the same thing though...

www.occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

America would be fortunate if black people wanted revenge, so they could all be killed.

How do you imagine they would take their revenge? Taxes? violence? Something other?

Holy shit they fucking have equality, it's never enough, what they really want immunity from the law

>equality
>gibs
pick one and only one

Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites
youtube.com/watch?v=yC8qQE4Y2Js

That's too good. Like Kneelers instead of Steelers

He can rationalize it as revenge all he wants. I know the truth. He thinks he sees weakness and his primitive baboon brain says to attack, kill, and take. This is why africa is so shit. Society is not inherent to them, wr forced it upon them, but some things you just cant train out. He'll be destroyed the moment he makes his move, and wont realize his target wasnt weak as they seemed until its too late.

>13% of the U.S population
>half of which is in prison
>women and children factor in
>somehow think they can win in a race war

Holy fuck this is extreme nigger delusion.

Today equality, tomorrow revenge

lol they've been going for revenge since nat Turner shut the fuck up nigger

>14% of the population
>1/2 women
>7% remaining, 1/3 old and infant
>4% remaining, 1/3 in jail
>3% at best
oh wow america is really fortunate 3% ignorant poor fucks living in shitholes don't take the country, even though they can barely hold a job for a few months

Do these idiots really believe they would have even the slightest chance at getting revenge? They are being tolerated because a large number of the population feels bad about slavery and segregation but they don't seem to understand that if they keep pushing it will be the end of them.

I have no idea who originally told this joke:" Us whites are sorry about slavery, sorry about segregation and sorry about racism. We suggest you accept that apology because look at how fast we can get organized" but I think it sums it up pretty well. Stop antagonizing the sleeping giant, if it wakes up it will wipe you out in an instant.

I don't get it. White people are conquers and nation makers. We are also incredibly violent and love to kill and and seize. Why didn't the white population kill all the Africans after they no longer served them as slaves?

Tweets like this just make me buy more guns.

>slave sim
kek, what game is this?

Inferiority complex
Paranoid
Delusions of grandeur
Emotional

And this is just Obama

pretty sure niggers got btfo despite outnumbering white colonists like 100:1

Niggers simultaneously want to suck the Anglo's teet while destoying the Anglo's society and dreaming of some day getting their wish and consequently starving to death like their ancestors back in Africa.

the only thing black people discovered is the welfare line

White people are a cancer on the face of the world.
We deserve genocide.
It's objectively true that the world would be better without us.

Don't pretend you're White, subhuman.

You can try to muddy the waters all you like, but, our crimes speak for themselves.
The best thing for humanity is our removal.

See South Africa for a general reference.

that's what I feared. Welp welcome to the future

White people created the modern world with all it's freedoms, luxuries and securities. If you think we are so bad stop using your phone, your computer, your GPS, your car, your electric light etc etc etc.

>kek, what game is this?
simcity

why do poles hate niggers? you dont have any nigers to have to deal with irl.

jew nigger detected

Niggers gonna nig.

>non-whites actually think they can bear whites in a race war

there's also the option of dying, you filthy nigger. cause that's what happens when you try to take 'revenge'. fucking subhumans.

Hang yourself Toby and spare us the trouble

found the jew

In what ways are they not equal? They have every opportunity to succeed that anyone else has. They're the ones holding themselves back, no one else.

So tired of people here who have it great complaining all the time. Maybe quit breaking the fucking laws and your life would be better.

yeah imagine how many graves we would have to dig for the niggers...

cause the players gonna play play play play play
and the niggers gonna nig nig nig nig nig
Baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake
I shake it off
I shake it off

I really don't understand why niggers think they are so persecuted. Do they not realize they are put on a pedestal in this country? Everything has to revolve around whether or not niggers are offended. If they were in ANY other country(some European countries not withstanding) they are treated literally like animals. Believe me, I've seen it with my own eyes. From China to fucking Côte d'Ivoire, they are seen as subhumans. It's so strange seeing other cultures views on niggers when I traveled. It's like we were the only ones who didn't get the memo that niggers are nothing but a liability. Even in Africa they are treated like animals. I just want to know what is it going to take before everyone finally turns against them? There must be some tipping point where everyone in the world says, "Alright, we've had enough of these monkeys fucking everything up time to get the crosses." It just never ends. They have affirmative action, more free hand outs than they can count, to the point where as a nigger, not doing anything your whole life is a viable choice, society will practically suck a nigger dick if it means them not being called raciss, cops literally getting beaten with sticks because they are too afraid to shoot wild niggers, WHAT MORE CAN YOU FUCKING WANT FOR FREE NIGGERS?

>7

"equality" is just a cover word for people too cowardly to admit that they do want revenge.

By that time, mass killing was considered unethical. What I want to know is why the fuck we didn't just boot them back to Africa and instead we passed amendments ensuring their citizenship.

Bust a move, nigga

The world is really fortunate that white people want to keep giving people money and not demand results.

>our removal.
you first

FUCK WHITEY I DON GIVE A FUCCC ILL HIT U WIT MUH DOG BITCH

just think, the working white men paid for every calorie that went into her fat abomination of a body...

Makes me mad man..

got a couple more

Gas the kikes, they brought you here.

Oy Vey

No. If they tried to get revenge they would be exterminated.

>Equality

Are niggers really that dumb that the first thing that goes through their mind is

>oh shit nigguh dis muhfuggin alien wants to anal probe me.

Of course they want revenge. They just can't pull it off yet.

>get ready for
>pig on a nigger
what

Piglet on a niglet

pig on a nig

Bullshit. I live in medium sized (90k) city and there is about 10 blacks here! Nigerian women and their mulattos shits. One mixed marriage lives on my street with their annoying little shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ETIJrPLXDas

Anyone else love sitting down to watch hood fights on youtube?

russia can't bant

I love the fact that you can search "Hood fights" and be shown nothing but videos of niggers fighting

Its as if niggers forget who has all the guns.