My feeling when I think about refugee children drowning in the sea

>my feeling when I think about refugee children drowning in the sea
I don't understand how anyone has it in his or her heart to become a racist,, and to live with hatred and embrace hatred for people simply based on the language they speak, the faith they follow, or the colour of their skin..... Since this website was mentioned on the news many times now I would like to ask my question here... Think about the poor people who are not as well off as you... Do they not deserve the same chances you got simply because they happened to be born in a different place? Think about the people who are being and have been persecuted for something as meannigless as the colour of their skin... Did they deserve it, for something they had no control over?

How can you have this much hatred in your heart....?? People are dying everywhere... It's time we stood together as one world already...

WHY IS THEIR COUNTRY SO AWFUL THEY ARE WILLING TO DROWN IN THE SEE TO ESCAPE IT AND WHY IS NO ONE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's time we helped the people already here, larp satan.

Fuck off satan.

GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN

It just makes me sad,, now I've come to ask a rational quesiton and all I get is anger and hatred and no real answer... You people are calling ME satan when you laugh at children who lost their mothers drowning in the sea trying to escape war and poverty... >my feeling when you are the really sick ones....

Maybe because it's staged propaganda. That shit won't work here bitch

They sure as fuck do not deserve to come to a civilized country, be handed everything on a silver platter and then proceed to turn it into the shithole they came from. I don't owe them shit and neither does my country.

I owe them nothing. Fuck off.

Wow..You guys really really need Jesus in your life...

Go bitch to Islam and the Jews buddy. The white pride and hatred for others only grows stronger with each day. Everyone is born a racist, just like dogs stick with dogs, there are schools of fish, etc. - a natural order. White supremacy is a natural order.

It's when you all try to claim equality with us that I anger. I'll go out of my way to redpoll a group of kids a bus stop or in line at a theme park.

WHITE SUPREMACY IS A NATURAL ORDER.

Now fuck off nigger.

What exactly are all the niggers coming from Africa refugees from again?
And no, I don't give a fuck about inbred muslim men women and children drowning trying to spread their cancerous religion of conquest.
nice b8 m8
Kys

>Do they not deserve the same chances you got simply because they happened to be born in a different place?

Does the society men set up for themselves have any consequences attached to it, satan?

>It's time we stood together as one world already...

Oh, really satan? Time for the NWO and your antichrist to take over already?

kek

kek
fucking jigaboo beyonce who dyes her fucking hair blonde

>Muh feelings.
Look satanon, you are mixing things up, feelings are supposed to be private and not of public concern since everyone has different sensibilities. Love is for your family and inner circle. You can't force that concept to politics which are just a mean to organise society and keep civilian peace and as such should be managed in the most efficient, realistic and pragmatic way possible. To put it in other words a country can take measures to prevent its citizens from killing one another, it is not designed to force people to love each other, in general, without even speaking about migrants etc. If there is some cunt who hates everything from flowers to babies and wants to see them dead, nothing wrong with him as long as he doesn't take actions to kill babies or pollute nature on purpose. Migrants suffering is a matter of perspective to each ones perception of love, acceptance and tolerance, but in no way should it be enforced by law or encouraged by propaganda or it means no more freedom and totalitarian government. Now you can say X or Y is a bad person for thinking mudshit babies deserve to die, but in no way your stance has a higher hierarchy legally speaking than mine that you're a huge faggot. You can't force me to love people or certain groups of people, and you should stop pushing for government to vote bullshit inspired by this kind of faggotry .

It's funny that you don't know why we're calling you satan, satan.

You're pushing satan's one world government with the antichrist at the helm, and WE need Jesus?

you got a rational answer, if we really wanted to help these people we would be asking ourselves what they are running from and how we can bring prosperity to them

When are we gonna start sinking the boats and shooting anyone that tries to cross?

When are you going to learn that nobody gives a fuck about your feefees?

racism doesnt mean hatred it just means people see the differences. thats literally it.

i don't give two shits about the color of their skin i care about their actions their behavior and the decisions they make. niggers could be neon pink and i'd still want nothing to do with them because they act like fucking niggers

it just makes my peepee hard

>Think about the poor people who are not as well off as you

No.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGG

You are Satan because your first post ended in 666. No one cares about your feelings. Life is what YOU make of it. Darwinism should help explain why getting on a large piece of rubber and trying to cross the Atlantic Ocean is a bad idea. If it didn't, then you should probably drown.
Life is hard. If your solution is to run away from all your problems, you'll never stop running.

This isn't a good place for you, Muhammad. Go back to your social media virtue signaling. No one cares here.

Hahaa, some refugee sandnigger "children". Why the fuck should I care?
Oh no you fucking racist pig! You don't have any moral you monster!

They want to kill you.

>mothers

You sound like a bitch. Also, your flag indicates that you're likely to be some manner of smelly foreigner. With this in mind, are you certain your not just a bitch? I'm gonna go with 'bitch'.

>mfw I think about refugee children drowning in the sea

You know what the people that run from war can do? Grow a fucking spine,turn back and fight for their country. Those children die because of their parent's cowardace.
"How do you want to die,on your feet or on your ass?"

Thank you based Posiden

Now i hate niggers even more you fucking subhuman filth.

Fuck off Satan.

Learn to swim!!

For me personally morals should never be an argument in a democracy. Ethics yes but morality no.
You know why? Because moral leaves no room for compromise. If you take a moral Standpoint like "these people must be saved" there is no way to compromise on that. You will inevitably have to force people to act the way you deem moral. Its the most egoistic and dictatorlike thinking imaginable.
You deny people the right to a different opinion because morality is absolute in its nature.
The way to hell is paved with good intentions. This saying has a lot of truth to it. The most hidious crimes were carried out in the name of 'moral duty'. You can argue about the ways we can minimize suffering for certain people but the minute you apply morality the debate automatically becomes: save everyone or none at all. If one loves everybody, he is by dwfinition not loving anybody.

We don't live in a world of infinite resources. Land for example is not a renewable resource.
We already have plenty of poor people here. There are ~57 Muslims countries. They should help their own people. But they won't. Because they ain't idiots.
50% of Muslims are inbred. Why should we decimate our gene pool? Do you want an idiocracy?
Death is as natural as life.
And tribalism is a powerful force. Trust me. When your city get's conquered by a different tribe (e.g. muslims, like mine) the tribalism will overwhelm all this naive left wing indoctrination.
More migration = more diversity = more experience of diversity = more competition for resources = more tribalism = more division. This is the path to civil war and genocide.

>caring about non-whites
>current year
>satan larping

tfw retards take the bait
tfw retards keep eating the bait

ffs hide and ignore.

they're literally fucking avatarfagging ffs

why is the left so bad at shitposting?

Same. Fuck all of you brown trash. Leave my fucking home

>brown people die
>I'm more upset about my microwave burrito being a little cold in the center

If we are stand together as one world surely that means utilizing more of the world than Europe. Africa is bigger than America, China, India and Europe combined. People flooding Europe is not a solution and will only lead to civil strife and conflict that will curtail global progress. Even if that were not the case people chose to take action to breach Europe's borders and are ultimately responsible for their own actions and the consequences of their actions. They would have had to pass through safe nations to get there and there is also safe nations in closer proximity to any of the known conflict or civil strife than Europe.

Kids die and have horrible things happen to them everyday all day. The only difference between them and the refugees is you don't have an entire media industry telling you to be sad and empathetic to their plight.
People wouldn't give a shit about the kid down the road starving even if someone told them about it because then they'd actually have the option to directly influence that childs life (aka actually take action) but it's easier to run at the mouth about little Ahmed because all you have to do is talk and get good guy points by pretending to take action.
I'd care more about little Jamal next door being treated like shit than some kid in some country I can't even see nor effects my world.
So that's why I don't care about mudslimes kids drowning. Blame it on the misfortune of your birth.

>step one
Stop bombing and destroying their countries

>step 2
Help fix their countries instead of bringing them over here !!!

It's a win win we save western society from floods of third world migrants and we fix their countries too but we know who won't let that happen.

Thank you based poseidon

>refugee children
not really as common among the hordes of men as the media would want you to believe
why did the parents decid to give birth a baby that would end up living in a horrible way?

>simply based on the language they speak, the faith they follow, or the colour of their skin.....
wrong, it's also based on them being incapable or unwilling to talk the language of the land they would want to invade, the uncivil beliefs and morals and the proven genetic predisposition to violent, ignorant and illegal acts.

>Think about the poor people who are not as well off as you...
lets think about them: why are there so many instead of there being fewer but better living ones after all the years of donations and contributions to their homelands?
>Do they not deserve the same chances you got simply because they happened to be born in a different place?
No, or I'd take legal action to become the rothschild's heir; their mothers and fathers decided to birth more poor babies in poor conditions instead of building a better land or fighting against the men making it impossible.

>Think about the people who are being and have been persecuted for something as meannigless as the colour of their skin... Did they deserve it, for something they had no control over?
lets think about the albino negros that get treated like pariahs or the whites that get killed because they are whites; because those are the only ones persecuted for their skin, the others are because of their destructive behaviour.

>How can you have this much hatred in your heart....??
You would too of you saw the truth by the facts and numbers, not by the media.

>People are dying everywhere...
The world would be a better place if they all died already, but they aren't, they are still using the resources they are given to create more poor people instead of creating better people, they don't deserve help.
>It's time we stood together as one world already...
yup, without them.

They're invaders. You're the one lacking empathy for Europeans. Europe is strictly for Europeans. Anything that threatens the natural homogeneity of their lands is evil and must be fought against.

>step one
>Stop bombing and destroying their countries
Would you leave a nest of rats alone because you don't want to kill the mommies and babies? If so be prepared for an infestation you won't be able to control. Because they're coming in the house like it.
>step 2
>Help fix their countries instead of bringing them over here !!!
Give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll end up wiping out the entire lakes food supply starving his village. Pouring money into these shit holes doesn't fix the issues they have. As well as trying to teach them how to fend for themselves.
You end up with Africa where Europeans tried to pour money and industry into their country but it failed because they were too stupid and backwards to assimilate. The Chinese are trying to do it right now and are bleeding billions.
And no matter the steps they will always find a way into our countries. Doesn't matter if it's the US, UK, EU, China, they will get in and you will have an infestation at home while they tear up their own turf.
Baby sitting countries rarely work especially when the population there is too stupid or too indoctrinated into some bullshit dogma to change.