What is your thoughts on federal land? Do you ever enjoy it? Off-roading, guns, hunting, fishing whatever

What is your thoughts on federal land? Do you ever enjoy it? Off-roading, guns, hunting, fishing whatever

bump

It's a nice place to get away form the degeneracy of living in a city.

Are people that support federal land commies?

No. I like the idea of things like parks. I think most people would agree with that statement.

No. Having land owned by the government is something that's happened since governments existed. Governments have always had land. It has absolutely nothing to do with communism.

I wish that there was more public land for recreational use

What kind of recreational use do you have in mind? I was thinking like hiking trails.

Off road trails. Hunting and fishing land, public shooting ranges/area/land

Yes.

You can find those if you go to the western US, or go to New England. Make sure to avoid the heavily populated areas because there are so many anti-gun city-slickers who go to the city park when they want to see trees and constantly vote to disarm themselves.

how did New England end up so liberal?

>I like the idea of things like parks
I have a few national parks that I really enjoy. Every few years we travel out toward the water and spend a few weeks-month on Chincoteague Island. Assateague has been great the last 25+ years. The island leading to the wildlife refuge is an amazing town that seems stuck in a 1950s style living. I highly recommend it. The amount you can do is simply amazing.

I think it is great that they own 1/3rd of our country. I see that as a total investment. At any point in time they can begin to sell off parcels at a great profit from when it was purchased. I think that this is why the national debt may be irrelevant. There is so much potential for responsible development.

Anytime i look at nationwide maps like this, they always confirm that Iowa is one of the greatest states.

So you are against federal land? Why?

Because the fed is trash. We have a lot of public land here, but its owned by the state and not the feds. When you're one of the best state in the country you tend to trust your state over the feds.

yeah sorry I'm not really sure what the correct term is what I mean is land that is open for the public

where can I find a map for state owned land, I can't find it

I stand with Cliven Buddy and the Ohian.

Love open space, but it should be owned and managed at local level.

On the other hand I take full advantage of those lands and even do rocketry tests, shoot and four wheeling.

Except Iowa is shit though

Why is nevada nearly entirely federally owned?

A fuck ton of cities and a high wealthy population.

Ya I can't really find much either, we keep it on the down low I guess, but for hunting and general recreation we have a little over a million acres.

Sell it. Pay off the debt.

Great for the reasons you've listed, however you can't just live there (legally).

>Having Fort Drum on this map and nothing else in Upstate NY
I love living here but the government loves to blast us in the ass more than any other state's

Iowa masterrace.

>highest HS graduation rate
>3rd highest college grad rate
>income is national average, but one of the cheapest to live in making it one of the most affordable.
>92 percent white
>85 percent are protestant or Catholic
>government has the best credit rating of any state.

Iowa is king.

We must preserve it at all costs.

>being more educated than the rest of the country we can have open discussions about anything, making us an important swing state in national politics.
> we don't fuck around with subsidizing pro sports, like pushing the cost of multibillion dollar stadiums onto the taxpayers.
>being largely a rural state we still have hordes of traditional conservative women.

When will Sup Forums realize that Iowa is /ourhomeland/?

bump