Yahari Oregairu

Who would win in a fight to the death, Yukino or Yui?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.to/Anime/Yahari-Ore-no-Seishun-Love-Comedy-wa-Machigatteiru-Dub/Episode-001?id=126786
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yui would use her weight advantage and suffocate Yukinon using her massive tits.

yui is thicc
yukino is frail

Reminder.....

Yui is in canon really thin but has massive tits. She isn't thick, in fact she is thinner than Yukino.

Yukino has a low stamina, but if she manages to punch Yui unconcious in 15 minutes - she wins.

Would Yui let Hikki wreck her pussy with that?

>Implying centimeters isn't what's used to measure height

I've never seen suns used to measure things in anime or Japanese media.

Yui is a butthole whore

So would she let Hikki wreck her ass with that?

She would need some anal training first.

Yukino would rip her face off no contest.

Yuckyno a shit.

Saki

First place in the "Participant" category.

What do you think of the dub?

What the fandub?

Haven't seen it yet

Ya'll know that Iroha is the only true path for 8man, right?

Their date was the most organic interaction he's had with any girl other than Sensei.

I wonder who's about to suck the 8inch?

Yukino is black belt in karate, so Yukino.

Iroha does 8man whilst Yukino and Yui fight, so she wins anyway.

Yui is probably ready anywhere and anytime to blow him. Yukino might give him a friendship blow job if she is in the mood.

Am I the only one who likes both girls?

Nope

I'm literally going to marry Yuigahama-chan and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

I won't, as my love is for Hiratsuka.

There are alternate universes out there where 8man engages in a genuine relationship with Iroha, Hiratsuka and even Haruno
never Saki though, her literal who status remains a multiversal constant

What about Totsuka?

Gahama-san only wants her Hikki. That loose Yukino-chan might willing to give you a ride.

What will Yui do when 8man tells her he loves her but loves Yukino more.

He'll just simply say "I see." and then later when he's lying next to Hiratsuka after sex, he'll casually mention that Yui and Yukino love each other.

To anyone who read the LNs; does yui win? I really hope she does, she's so cute and wonderful and moreso than the other two main characters deserves to be happy.

She does win, but in the Spin-off ANOTHER

LNs aren't finished yet, but Watari did write a whole 7 mini book series for the BD releases called ANOTHER that has huge changes from the original series. In that one Yui wins. Read it if you want.

GLORIOUS

Keep in mind that it's not like the other sidestory volumes.

ANOTHER is an alternate universe.

maybe I'm dumb and missed the subtext or couldn't follow the plot, but what the hell was that big blowout in the middle of the second season about? like where everything was going fine and yukino was getting madder and madder for several episodes and then everyone was yelling and crying on the roof?

It's either a cultural thing that we wouldn't understand because we're not Japanese highschool students or its bad writing. That's all there is to it.

The basic idea is that 8man's confession to Ebina was a problem that hurt the club and the problem escalated out of control.

If you don't understand, don't worry, that's normal. I don't think it makes sense either.

"Hey Hikigaya-kun~, looks like we'll have to be sleeping in the same bed tonight, I must admit that I get a bit 'touchy-feely' when I'm sleeping,I hope you don't mind."

You assholes ready to cringe?

kissanime.to/Anime/Yahari-Ore-no-Seishun-Love-Comedy-wa-Machigatteiru-Dub/Episode-001?id=126786

Virgins wouldn't be so lewd, user.

>Implying that Haruno's a virgin

There has never been any mention of a boyfriend or a partner in her life.

She has probably never found someone interesting enough to get close to.

I can totally see this happening. It is obvious Haruno likes him for the way he is. She finds him interesting if nothing else.

>very clearly 2 beds in the picture
>we'll have to be sleeping in the same bed
What? Who's in the second bed then?

really? that was it?

I thought everyone was like extremely after that since he had like a perfect solution for all concerned parties AND didn't make an ass of himself like yui and yukino wanted him to stop doing. THAT's what yukino was mad about?

Your guess is as good as mine. I'm of the mindset that it's just bad writing.

Yukino aside why wouldn't Yui be absolutely hurt by his solution?

It's obvious that 8man wasn't hurt by his actions.
It's obvious that 8man didn't have feelings for Ebina.

Yui is the source of the problem. None of 8man's actions or their consequences warranted her response.

>guy you love confessing to some else even if he didn't mean it
Yeah, there is no way that could hurt her. Also 8man betrayed his ideals and Yukino took that as betrayal of her. During the school counsil election 8man's solution really would have hurt him far more than the Sagami incident so Yukino and Yui were in the right to be mad at him.

Yukino will win. She deserves to win and 8man deserves a best girl like her.

did the studio actually decide to give him this silly photoshopped looking mask for the last episode or was this some kind of subber's joke?

seriously

why

>You need to be in a relationship to have sex with them
Stay innocent, user

Kaori end would make the most sense tbqf

No one wins the 8man

He follows the true path of wizardy and doesn't need any annoying attention seeking crazy bitches.

>he wasn't there when it first came out

Yui is athletic, at least one of the episodes show her jogging in the morning. But...

Yukino went 1v1 with Yumiko in tennis. She can cook, so she can definitely handle a knife.

You are forgetting that Yui would go yandere first. She is halfway there almost.

holy shit she's 13?

It says January 3rd, you third worlder

Perfect Yukino would wreck Yui.

It's really good for a fandub, some professional dubbing doesn't reach that level.

Being able to fly isn't the end all be all of fighting.
Yui could throw her knives at Yukino you know.

FEET
E
E
T

>When she sees the 8inch

>when she sees the genuine

is this shit still going on was there any kind of resolution in the light novel

t. anime only fag

If you've seen the anime you've seen everything.

Watari hasn't even started working on volume 12.

Yep, although, it's only in ANOTHER is there some form of conlcusion, however open ended you consider it to be.

So there's still time to bribe/threaten Wataru into letting Haruno win?

I have honestly never seen a more pathetic fanbase in my life. How is it possible that so many of you claim to be fans, yet you don't understand even the most basic of things about this series? Watari is probably crying every night before he goes to sleep.

It really isn't. There are people until this very day that can't explain what happened in season 2 other than: autism or bad writing. I can understand that from people that have only watched the anime, because season 2 was a bad adaptation, but surely people that have read the LN should at least be able to explain it? Well, apparently not. This is just sad.

Haruno winning wouldn't actually be a bad thing. I'd love to see both YY and even the cunt being totally overwhelmed by the sheer butthurt. I like it.

Apparently it's because it's a japanese thing. Different cultures, and all. Personally, I believe it's just a load of crap and that WW is even more of a pretender than Anno. At least we know Anno is a little insane.

No. That's not at all what it is. And that's exactly the problem, season 2 failed to convey it to the general audience. There is a very good explanation as to why the things played out the way they played out.

Yumiko a best.

Yep

>when she doesn't win the genuine

>when she wins the genuine

Yukino is. She's going to watch

Haruno?

Iroha

Oh. Meh.

>I hate everyone the animation

You sounds like that fucking cunt