When did numales start to become an issue in Western society?

When did numales start to become an issue in Western society?

I don't know. It seems anyone that wasn't a chad in high school always becomes a meek passive numale straight out of it. Its weird. Its like they automatically roll over and just let chad win everything. The culture encourages it.

When they got too old for emo hairstyles

/thread

Late 60's - 70's.

vsauce is based, making science digestible for kids
dont compare him to any political numale fag

Why are Numale beards effeminate? They create Feminine contours on a masculine face.

So close

CHADS GET CHADDIER UNTIL KILLED BY ANOTHER CHAD OR FATHER TIME

For me personally it was the threat of bernie becoming president and raising my taxes to 90%

Implying vsauce is not based

One of the few popular youtubers left who don't try to push an agende

increase in soy products increased the nu male population.

...?
Wtf is this shenanigans

>Implying vsauce is not based
>One of the few popular youtubers left who don't try to push an agende

To me it really took off late 90s early-2000s with the Metrosexuals (aka David Beckham types)

I think vsauce is secretly redpilled, unless anyone wants to find me some shitlib tweet to prove me wrong.

does it matter at this point?

I think they have always been around but now they are hell bent on destroying western civilization so they are very noticeable

1960s. This is when the KGB began subverting academia.

>western civilization
>built on a foundation of sand
shouldn't be too difficult for them, since the wind is at their back

>mfw trumpcucks are the epitome of numales and dont even realize it

>the russians did it!
because our own leaders would never throw us under the bus, right?

Thomas Jefferson

When you people started bitching about them like the bitches you are. Day in and day out, bitching about anything that changes because your bitch ass can't take the fact that life's a bitch and it changes over time. Values changes, society changes, people change, nations change, but at least we've got your bitch as as a constant through the universe, a fifth fundamental force: Gravity, Electromagnetism, Strong Atomic Force, Weak Atomic Force, and you being a bitch.

Seriously, long ago the bitch prophets of bitchdom assembled atop Mount Bitch and proclaimed your birth, and a hundred years later, when all the bitch stars were aligned, you and your ilk were born, bitching like the bitches you are because oh no beards and tight T-shirts are back in vogue again and you can't take that because you are all such BITCHES.

When they became old enough to work/enter companies.

when they started to breed hapas and fight for shitskin rights

When xenoestrogens started flooding and saturating our environment.

and that's just the tip of the iceberg...

Please, libertarians bitch more than anyone else on the planet.

>everyone's a bitch here except me

How does it feel to get cucked

libertarians and ancaps have zero solutions to the worlds problems

This.

>libertarians and ancaps
I thought we were talking about the betas and the chads, not the outliers
funny how the hate seems to shift to the outer-most groups if one's identified group suddenly becomes implicated
I personally don't care for any of you faggots

Has anyone else noticed they're always married to asians?

Vsauce is a Chad.

nice projection faggot.

I have yet to see a nu male Trump supporter. Look at these faggots. EVERY LAST ONE A NU MALE HILLARY SUPPORTER

You and your soy boy faggot friends are ruining everything. Video games, comics, science fiction, TV shows and even food and drink.

Funniest thing ever was when I was chatting with some slut in a bar and some soy boy faggots came up to her and said "is this white male bothering you?" (they were also white males). She looked at them and said "no, I am doing fine. Thank you for asking" and one of them said "just let me know and we will be here for you!"and they glared at me. I had to laugh.

This was back in 2009. It has only gotten worse. I will forever hate you soy boy faggots for ruining World of Warcraft, no longer making it easy to pick up sluts and bring them home without you cock blocking and "making sure she is ok" and making the workplace a toxic environment. Fucking passive aggressive bitches.

Ive never heard SJW lies from vsauce, just cool math and science. For example, in nature there is always an 80-20% divide. 20% of words get 80% use, we walk in 20% of a room 80% of the time, and chads get 80% of all pussy.

This we were just recently able to put a finger on them through memes. We also used to beat the numale out of them but its kidde glove nowadays.

There have always been numales. Their numbers got to be more as modern medicine saved increasing numbers of unhealthy babies, giving us far more adults with hormonal and nervous system abnormalities.

The scarce few weirdos who survived childhood have become a large minority of problem cases.

honestly, I've seen autistic faggots on both sides

1848 or 1917. Maybe even 1789.

>hating on Michael

Pick a different person to represent your numale please. That's just how he looks.

>numale

That's just a misguided kid. There are a million examples of balding, pudgy guys with beards and thick rimmed glasses.

It was you who brought up your chilcidhs libertarian philosophy a few posts back, retard.

Unironically this:
The demonization of tobacco. Nicotine is an EXTREMELY POTENT estrogen blocker.

Ever wonder about how anti-smoking campaigns seem so prevalent? It's definitely not because these big companies care about the health of the average person. It's because they are trying to chemically castrate white men.
Whites stopped smoking after the 70s. What came literally the generation after the 70s? Faggy, whiny grunge kidz, and it's been all downhill since then.

lol what philosophy was that, faggot?

>what if I told you that is a 20-something autist?
better now, faggot?

Lefty (fe)males may be associated to estrogen, fluoride and the pharma meds in our water supply.

About half the population of men maturally produce enough testosterone to counter some of the effects but there is a large part of the population that thinks left due to the pollution.

numales are a hu'white boi only thing. I'm guessing they learned it in school and thought it'd make them popular or help them get girlfriends, when in reality, it doesn't.

wtf I love societal degeneration & collapse now

When reddit started.

show your breasts.

Cringe

I've heard this a few times, but I don't know the solution besides home-grown tobacco? The big companies load their mix & filters with additives and other nasty shit so I'm curious about how dangerous naturally grown tobacco actually is

Vape pens are the solution. Just don't be a fag about it.

Numales are indeed the most advanced form of beta behavior out there.

makes sense if the nicotine is all that matters... I'll keep it in the house, nobody needs to see me vaping

>posts on Sup Forums
>thinks he is not a nu-male
Lets be honest here, you wouldn't really survive nor want such a world. The problem with today males is that they are misguided, but if you want subhumanism so much you can go to any 3rd world country in the balkans or rusia etc. You will never do it though

In the 1950s

>This is not pasta

Kill yourself phoneposter

My older sister, who lives abroad, has a nu-male boyfriend.
Pic related.

You dickhead.

I remember a mugshot of him with 1488 was posted here.

when they turned 18

Jimmy Nutron.

The push mainstream cuckoldry came in the 90's
>Full House
>Who's the Boss
>Tom Hanks replaces Clint Eastwood

>Nicotine is an EXTREMELY POTENT estrogen blocker.
Proofs? So if i start vaping or chewing i will be more manly?

omae wa mo shinderu

>So if i start vaping or chewing i will be more manly?
vaping? no

>not posting the better version

Remember, it's not women who destroy societies. It's the nu-males who enable them. If all men had proper values and were acted like men, we would literally have none of the problem of cultural marxists. The only way to fix society is to make men into men. It's a shame that nü-males can avoid contact with regular men in modern society so they have no reason to man up.

I wouldn't consider death penalty for being a nü-male excessive.

>is this white male bothering you?
You're not making this up are you? I had a fucking numale try to step in between me and my gf when we were arguing out in public. I went to jail for fighting him. This was much more recent than 2009 though. I didn't think the whole "white male" agenda was being pushed until like 2014 at the earliest.

Do it in your car. Do it in the park. As long as your not blowing it in people's faces why do you care what other people think? Just use the same etiquette as smoking (minus disposing butts). Anyone who has a problem with it can fuck off.

t.cigarette smoker

NANI!!?

They learned blame shifting and high ground manipulation from their single moms. Least that's my conclusion. I know teens that are covered in worry lines that look like they were born to be 40. The stress ages them. Plus add in what ever western social structure is going on. Landing a guy who learned communication skills from his mom into a group of guys who fart on each other for fun, take shit about women and eachother to their own faces and you'll get a very scared nu-male.

And of course the one thing nu-males and women have in common is emptiness. Ergo they need a cause to feel good. Ergo when you have nu-males protesting like they have pussies they openly detest the group of farting males, however when the protesting girl encounters them those men catch her interest straight away. It veries from person to person of course but by and large women crave abuse in all senses. Nu-men act like women and i think you all know the point I'm making.

>. I will forever hate you soy boy faggots for ruining World of Warcraft, no longer making it easy to pick up sluts and bring them home without you cock blocking and "making sure she is ok" and making the workplace a toxic environment.

Heh heh, I thought I was the only guy who ever did this.

I like that guy
He comes across as a know it all wikipedia redditor sometimes but he's a good sport

About around the time the internet allowed SJW bullshit to break out of its quarantine in the university system. Numales were always there, it just wasn't really an issue before. It still isn't now because they're too impotent to actually impact anything. They're just pawns for more manipulative people.

Damn, Sargon looks like THAT?

Also all these ugly faggots assume they're smarter than a Chad, even though they're obviously inferior, and 99% of them is as stupid as they're ugly.

I was kind of a beta male in high school, but gradually became a textbook alpha as my confidence rose over the next five years or so. Meanwhile all the Chads I knew from back then are fat, have at least one kid, and work shitty jobs with no plans for escape. I happened across the Chadest of the Chads from back then on Facebook recently and his profile picture was literally of him in a shitty recliner, with a neckbearded pair of chins, holding an ugly toddler, and looking like he wanted to die. The vindication soon got eclipsed by pity. Those people really thought they had the whole world ahead of them, but it turned out their glory days were the few short years between their balls dropping and graduating high school. That's pretty brutal.

I hate the fucking facial expressions they all do in pictures. "Whoa things are just so crazy I just gotta make a zany face about it"

How is that image supposed to be contradictory? A country only really cares when it's own people get attacked

Shut up fag, Vsauce is cool

You're still beta

Checked to see and it's not pasta. Somebody actually had the audacity to post that.

Now this is a fag

haha yeah fuck nu-males. we all have defined jaws and cheekbones and none of us here are skinnyfat, balding, or wear rectangle glasses heh... right lads?

These are the numales glasses.
Square glasses and the patrician, Fascism-approved choice.

Meant to switch the quotes