What's the first thing you think of when you see this picture of a 97 year old war veteran kneeling against Trump and...

What's the first thing you think of when you see this picture of a 97 year old war veteran kneeling against Trump and his fascist views?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/world-jewish-congress-president-lauder-congratulates-german-chancellor-merkel-on-election-victory-9-0-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=NanumqpBDtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That he's lived too long and has sheltered views.

it makes me think of Jews for some odd reasons. can't even tell why.

he probably doing yard work and someone using the photo

Dementia

Cuck coward cunt

there was a thread on this yesterday when you guys found out the guy that took his pic (grandson or son) was part of the clinton campaign or something. and there was some jewish connections as well

>What's the first thing you think of when you see this picture of a 97 year old war veteran kneeling

Obviously he's dropped his bifocals.

Sup Forums is nothing but wave after wave of non-stop posting of the same shit 24/7.

YOU GET THAT ON CAMERA, SPORT!?

Fallen. Can't get up.
Seniors are like kids. Anyone can convince them of anything. Don't tell your parents or they'll die = Grandpa? Could you send me some money?

First thing is deja vu because you're spamming this thread fifty times every day. Second thing, about the guy himself, a senile virtue signaling cuck who probably never saw action.

>literally fight against the greatest empire in history, only to destroy your own people, culture, and history because of over breading welfare niggers
this traitor should be hung

senile

Which war?

WWII, when we destroyed the last people who tried to put forward an alternative model for Europe beyond suicide by liberalism and suicide by communism?

Korea, which I guess had strategic merit but was insane to try and fight so soon after the above war and was a failure

Vietnam, where literally the only good which came out of it was a tv show about the war above? And it gave fuel to hippy America burners for the whole decade?

He's too old for the others anyways. Fighting to project liberal power around the world, while brave, does not give your opinions special rights. I respect him because he did a dangerous job and he's obviously patriotic, but if anything his opinions on fascism and nationalism are likely to be even more retarded than the average person. That he's taking a stand now means nothing

Also, leftcunts love to trot out ex servicemen etc when they agree with them, but then somehow exclude them in their otherwise generous welfare handouts. Its poison. Those of his comrades who weren't killed probably went on to see themselves abandoned and their country destroyed by the liberal polity. Don't pretend one alzheimers vet now excuses you of that

This.

Yeah he is. Looks like he's trimming a pine tree or something given the pieces in front of him. Or maybe they're ferns or some shit I dunno.

what is this hand gesture called?

>doing yard work in a dress shirt and khakis

Do you realize how retarted you two look right now?

Gramps is just gardening, leave him alone

reminder the person who exploited this old man is a prominent leftist hack who also seemed to have the video of the challenger of peace

WWII it's on his cap
What do the holocaust survivors (or (((holocaust survivors)))) think of people comparing mean tweets to genocide? I wonder

Trim your hedges.

i think the brush on the ground is from an arborvitae or similar, which don't grow on the ground, and are therefore clippings that one might have to kneel down to gather and dispose of. and because they are still green, this suggests they were clipped shortly before this photo was taken.

Not everyone is a disgusting pleb like you.

arthritis

Honestly?

That the military has its share of shitbirds.

I see a brainwashed bullet fodder that lived for too long

that this is a repurposed photo being used by some leftist shill faggot to push this stupid "take a knee against trump" meme.

old people love trump

Trump is a draft dodger anf shit on one of our best veterans john mc cain a pow. So no wonder hes kneeling against trump

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/world-jewish-congress-president-lauder-congratulates-german-chancellor-merkel-on-election-victory-9-0-2017

REPRESENTING JEWISH CONTROL IN 100 COUNTRIES ACROSS SIX CONTINENTS

youtube.com/watch?v=NanumqpBDtA

Johnny Songbirg McCain is a traitor.