Big, if true

Big, if true.

But is it good or bad?

twitter.com/ReutersPolitics/status/913083913408532480

More competition is always good

PAY

>reuters

whether i like it or not doesn't matter because they are complete dog shit.

Fuck, I forgot to put the word "insurance" in the OP. When will I learn?

>government power making a market more free

Iron.

Half chub achieved

>Be New Yorker
>Buy insurance in Idaho
>Save 50%
>New York insurance companies forced to lower premiums.

How is this a good thing? It will just be a race to bottom.

Came here to post this.

What do you mean?

This would be amazing! Free market is the best market

Get fucked McCane

>Idaho
>having doctors/dentists

is that within the executive's power to do so?

Bad. A healthcare pool is cheaper when the pool has more white people because white people take care of themselves more. While healthcare companies are not allowed to racially discriminate, they are allowed to discriminate by state. However, this basically is already racial discrimination because whiter states have cheaper healthcare.

By allowing blacks to purchase healthcare in white states, it will eliminate the discrimination and cost more for whites in those states.

good

See

>How is this a good thing? It will just make insurance cheaper for everyone
fuck off tyronne

Competition = good
Partial deregulation, corporatist monopolies = bad
No way the status quo will let this go without shoving a dozen poison pills into the EO or tainting it in some way.

Further consolidation of the market!

Hurray big win for big business!!!!

>blacks
>buying healthcare

How does that help me? I still couldn't fucking afford it.

I got long wait times through obongocare, have even longer wait times through the VA, or should I just slap a bandaid on walk off this broken leg?

>you have to travel all the way to idaho everytime you need its benefits

You're right. However you still pay for nogcare through taxes on the federal level.

utterly fantastic

A free market is always good.

not as good as a legislative fix, but better than nothing

Yes. very good. No reason for the state to restrict the market

>VA
I have access to it, but I’ve never even bothered. Nor will I ever unless it is drastically reformed.

This isn't Canada, I bet Alaska has more Doctors and Dentists than Leafcuckistan.

No. Your insurance would be out of state.
Doctors and insurance companies are not the same
On the flipside, a single mega-insurance company, with a gigantic risk pool of 100 million customers could cut premiums so low no competition can survive.

This, I have a company only avail in a few states if I want something in network I need to go to that state.

If this comes to pass, expect a huge push by the biggest metropolitan insurance companies to dominate the market.

Reuters is one of the least biased news source

But... then what's the point? If you still go see the doctor in New York, the doctor will still ask you the same price, regardless of whether he gets his money from Idaho or New York. The insurance company doesn't determine the price of the service, all it does is establish rules and regulations to try and maintain a low insurance rate for the specific demographic that they're targeting.

So all you've accomplished then is raise the premiums in Idaho because they now have to spend more resources on monitoring what's happening in another state XD

The "network" is the regional restriction. Expect it to become borderless for providers and coverage.

>doctors are in touch with a insurance companies 2000 miles away
k...

Reuters had the only poll with Trump possibly winning I believe

It's incredibly good.

It's just getting rid of the dumb regulations that made it less free.
This is good.

Believe it when it happens... each state has an insurance board, they won't let go of power. The state insurance board runs my state, bunch of creeps

are you insane? pls be bait this is probably the smartest thing he ever did and nobody on/pol/ ever said anything about it or predicted it

I know cartels have control over there but in the US we all have our own telephones and computers and in the US we also have infrastructure that allows people to talk to each other over very large distances. In fact, we've been doing this in the US for well over a century.

Not trying to brag but just try to keep up

not an argument

It will make very little difference in the long term. Health care is going up because we're getting: older, browner, sicker, fatter, more depressed, more substance abuse

neither is that

Insurance companies, especially big ones like Blue Cross/Blue Shield, refuse to pay excessive bills. If you've ever had major surgery, and I have, you'll see the medical provider charges a huge amount, and the insurance company counters with market value.

Hospital charged $450,000.
BC/BS agreed to pay $120,000
Hospital accepts counter offer.
I pay $1200 deductible.

This is routine.

Perfect.

>The insurance company doesn't determine the price of the service
Insurance companies are supposed to negotiate attractive prices with providers, but as with everything else, there is collusion now to fuck over the little man

Amazing, I live in NY, and now I will be able to buy a plan in Texas. But maybe not - do you think it will be a pain to have to go to Texas every time I need to see a doctor?

>arguement from fallacy
are you srly tellin me you can operate a whole business infrastructure thought phone calls?

You can't control insurance fraud by “talking to each other”, you need someone to enforce the laws, so you're now involving the federal government in this situation and are raising your federal taxes and renouncing to many of your freedoms.

This isn't the republican primary anymore, you can't just talk shit and randomly throw around buzzwords and vague economic concepts and hope that retards will fall for it. You now have to deal with reality.

>thinking insurance companies are staffed by doctors and dentists
Are you 6 or something? Insurance companies pay for provision, they don't actually own the providers.

You stupid leaf cunt.

Holy shit I wonder which states will win.

>yfw some random weird ass state like Hawaii ends up having the most competitive healthcare model

>and nobody on/pol/ ever said anything about it or predicted it

he's been saying he wants to do this for two years now retard

Mexibro, in the US we have something called telecomunications.
We don't use a small brown man on a bicycle to transfer paperwork. Geographic distance means nothing.

Good, but he end all he in solution but good.

Health is one of the few insurances that are relegated to state only competition

There are a number of things that could be done to help healthcare prices, very few the government is actually trying to do.

T. Insurancefag

>Insurance companies refuse to pay excessive bills

Awesome!

But wait, why can't the doctor just tell you "sorry m8, your insurance company is shit"

ikr thats why youre gettin fatter there no need to go outside and move your body

>what is email
>what is cell phone
>what is fax
>what is telephone
>what is telegraph
>what is Pony Express
Pick one. All work. Some better than others. I'm sure you can figure out which works best if you put your mind to it.

Are you stupid? Holy shit the insurer just pays

Why are Reifags so insufferable?

....I can’t

>all done by the same dude that also takes care of you health
wewlad

This opens up the market to Apple, Google, and Amazon to innovate in health insurance and reinvent the industry.

Pretty soon your Amazon® Prime® membership will include PrimeHealth™ Insurance where you can visit a H1B doctor at any whole foods location

More available options is always good.

hahahahahahaha
oh sorry
jajajaajajajajajaja

>be new yorker
>buy insurance from Idaho
>save 50%
>everyone else starts buying from Idaho
>Idaho insurance companies can raise premiums

>my mentally unstable underaged cartoon character is better than your mentally unstable underaged cartoon character

This would be great and would probably lower costs

Reuters not sucking Trump's cock 24/7 doesn't make it "complete dog shit"
It's much more objective compared to CNN, Fox News, etc. And fringe news sites still have a ton of bias

You can't arrest someone by phone. All you've done is expand the federal law enforcement agencies and raise your taxes.

That's how it works now. The EO is to allow your coverage in Texas to cover medical service in New York.

Don't use Facebook lingo here. Sup Forums does not allow the sharing of memes across website lines. In fact, you have to go back.

>being this business untrained

>This opens up the market to Apple, Google, and Amazon to innovate in health insurance and reinvent the industry.
They could do this before. Just like Blue Cross/Blue Shield has a different plan for different states, e.g. BCBS New York, BCBS Michigan, etc.

not an argument
Sad!

Ok. But what authority does he have to do such? I dont see how this will be constitutional.

there is no way the MSM can spin this as bad.

>this post

They already do that.
"We do not accept X insurance"
And the "X" is usually Medicade.

A shit ton are on Medicaid. Sad!

>No way the status quo will let this go without shoving a dozen poison pills into the EO or tainting it in some way.

That's probably why he's doing it as an executive order rather than proposing it as a bill.

those are all separate organizations that aren't allowed to work together.

>doctors and insurance companies can't communicate over long distances unless they run there own personal telecommunications companies and services

Maybe he can do the same for internet service providers.

>The EO is to allow your coverage in Texas to cover medical service in New York.
Insurance companies already do cover medical services out of state - its just typically out-of-network coverage and often you pay a bit more.

>(((they))) get more powerful
wewlad thx trump just what america needs right now

>be new yorker
>buy insurance from Idaho
>save 50%
>everyone else starts buying from Idaho
>Idaho insurance companies raise premiums
>buy new insurance in Indiana.

This.
Have people here forgotten the rallies where he talked about this constantly? This place can't be filled with only shills now.

>a phone is all you need to deal with insurance fraud

problem with ISPs is municipalities signing exclusive cable laying contracts.

>this reading comprehension
now im getting why your losing the breeding race

>implying it isn't true

This is fucking awful for states, great for the average person, but helps out niggers and spics in the northeast the most.

Niggers and spics who live in PA, NJ, NY, CT, and MA usually have license plates from out of state because they have family who live in poorer states with addresses there. They avoid major insurance payments because they make it look like they're driving in SC instead of NY. They're going to use this for insurance now too, making sure that no large corporation can take over an area, and will be a great blow to state governments that are overcrowding their cities with democratic policies.

i'm starting to think we're the only ones that were here two years ago, leaf
just you and me, the rest have moved on

That's really on a company by company basis though. Not all insurance companies handle coverage the same way.