Everyone is super weak compared to Goku, even Vegeta is a joke

>everyone is super weak compared to Goku, even Vegeta is a joke
>super saiyan blue is retarded
>arcs feel rushed
>villains are underwhelming
>no more ssj2 or ssj3
>animation is bad
>Gohan is a joke wtf happened to his Ultimate status?

What a terrible decision to continue the Dragon Ball saga. Super Saiyan Blue this looks like something straight out of a fanfic.

The jokes on you for caring about this franchise in 2016

There's a chance of Black being stronger than Goku and fighting Beerus instead.

It's hard to get upset when the exact same thing happened 20 years ago.

GT is objectively better.

>gt followed same dbz formula
>hate gt because muh edgyness

Why doesn't Goku just go Super Cyan 2?

GT was better than this shit

actually vegeta was stronger than goku until ssj blue kaio-ken came out of nowhere, and gohan is a family man now no need to care about him anymore.

I hate how DBS is a goku and vegeta circlejerk. goten and trunks should have been the main characters NOT FUCKING GOKU AND VEGETABLE

>Furrfags

Black is a Saiyan-killer though

>current year

>says it takes place between buu saga and EoZ
>everything we've seen suggests otherwise

Basically this all means either:

>Goku and vegeta get seriously weaker by the end of this and lose their God ki

Or:

>none of this is actually canon and is just a bunch of bullshit

Either way, it all sucks and makes no sense. I would rather go watch GT than this, and I didn't even like GT

Too much power to handle since he barely does blue with Kaioken.

Hey, it's the one GTfag in the world. I see you made it right on schedule. If you say it enough, maybe someone will believe it.

Blue is objectively worse than yellow. Why couldn't they just expand upon the existing SS forms? SSJ3 was awesome and now its never used.

Did you really expect a Dragon Ball anime to fit into the continuity? Did you not pay attention to the previous 30 years?

Anyone else annoyed how they constantly waste screen time by having someone that isn't Goku, Vegeta, or Piccolo do something cute?

They are trying to force characters in who don't need screen time, like Puar and Yamcha.

SSJ3 is jobber tier power up. Its best battle was with Fat Buu and it didn't even win against him.

To be fair, most of the shit they've made since EoZ has been rendered non-canon. They could've at least tried. Sure, it's hard to fit things into the continuity, but it's not like they cant be a bit more considerate of where and when this shit takes place. They practically just said "fuck you to everything after the buu saga, even the official ending of the series

SSJ should've stopped at SSJ2.

>USSJ was supposed to be a mastered SSJ
>Speed loss was too great, so Goku settled for mastering ascended

SSJ2=USSJ without the speed loss, so it's essentialy a perfected version of Super Saiyan

>What a terrible decision to continue the Dragon Ball saga
For the viewers, yes. For Toei and Toriyama? They're pretty much printing money. I'm glad we have Xenoverse though.

>Watch the second DBZ opening
>Focus is on Gohan, Trunks and Goten, with Piccolo and Vegeta too
>Goku is dead

All that potential, fucking gone.

No Gohan, no Goten, no Trunks, and Piccolo is a fucking almighty loser just like everyone who isn't Goku and sometimes Vegeta.

Super fucking sucks,

>>Super fucking sucks,
How was what happened with the Buu saga Super's fault? Toriyama is the one who backpedaled

This pic represents the state of the side characterfags.

Super still could have went down a path that didn't involve making Goku the sole hero with new shitty transformations.

Should have let Oda write Super.

>Why is the main character always central to the plot?

>I am so strong that I lost my eyebrows and look like I have hydrocephaly or down syndrome.

Well at least he had such a pretty long hair.

>Gohan is a joke wtf happened to his Ultimate status?
Gohan was a joke after Cell. He literally bought a pay to win dlc on Buu saga to keep up. When his sub ended he went back to the fucking faggot he always was. Im actually glad he got fucked many times in Super. He never deserved the pay to win ritual in Buu saga.

I see what you did there.

Is almost like Goku is the lead instead of your favorite character.

Goku should retire already, even toriyama once wanted that. You DBZfags are the one in denial and force him to change his mind and killed both goku and gohan as a character.

If you are implying Super is any better than GT, kill yourselves.

At this point this is the uncensored true.
Right, because the non-Goku characters can't make things more interesting, right Saiyan and Namek saga?
>Gohan was a joke after Cell
Why is everyone in here fucking edgyfags? Wow, Gohan isn't some edgy teenager with super powers like in my gaijin comics, he is shit! He is actually doing a good job protecting the city and he is enjoying it, he is fucking shit! He fucked things up but unlike Goku he could learn his lesson and grew as a character, he is fucking shit!!
Go away fucking edgyfags. Great Saiyaman is fucking good.

Gohan was the Great Saiyaman for literally two days. Three if you count the tournament.

This. Also he has the power (and duty) to protect the fucking world, yet he waste his talents protecting a small city thats small and peaceful enough to be protected by regular police men.

Nah fuck you. He should be the Superman for the world, yet he actes as a third grade vigilant in his own neighborhood.

>a small city thats small and peaceful enough to be protected by regular police men
Remainder those police men are fucking bad at their job. Videl had to do it for them and she was a skilled girl but with no other weapons except her fits. Also blame Toriyama for that, not Gohan.
Now, every edgyfag can kill himself, Gohan as Great Saiyanman is a good development, he is the only one using his powers for someone else's sake.

>Gohan as Great Saiyanman is a good development, he is the only one using his powers for someone else's sake.
Krillin does the same without using a fucking costume.

Where my Gohanfags at?

I believe him. Super is shit, at least GT is interesting enough.

>Roshi held his own better than Gohan did

I mean I get that Gohan is a little bitch but seriously, Toriyama just decided that EVERYONE should appear irrelevant in comparison to SSG.

>Krillin does the same
And he sucks, Bulma had to stop the thugs for him. Then he ditches his job to chat with friends and to see a tournament in space.

>Want to renew the subscription to the MMO?
>No
>Buffs gone

SSJ3 was awful and it jobbed literally every appearance it made besides the very first one and in Wrath of the Dragon.

I don't get how anyone could like it. It looked like shit too.

Gohan is at the same status that everyone that isn't Goku or Vegeta.

Gohan bukake when?

Why did he lose his yamcha hair?

>Should have let Oda write Super.

I'm not sure why this would change anything. Other characters get the spotlight sometimes but Luffy is always the one that finishes the boss, everyone else gets their own personal enemies to beat but jobs to the big boss of the arc.

Super had literally one arc before this. In that arc, Goku got BTFO by Frost's cheating. Piccolo almost BTFO out of Frost before Frost cheated. Vegeta took out 3 of the members themselves and jobbed against Hit, which was the last boss of the arc and Goku, the main character, subsequently took down.

Super has only had two original arcs so far. Tournament and Future Trunks. We're only 2 episodes in to Future Trunks at the moment.

>Goku, the main character, subsequently took down.
didn't he lose

Yes.

Goku loses
Piccolo almost wins and loses.
Vegeta wins 3 in a row.
Goku loses again

Sup Forums BTFO

>Why is the main character of my battle shonen stronger than the side characters
>Why don't they use weaker transformations instead of the stronger one that uses less energy
>Why has gohan, the guy who wanted to be a scholar, stopped fighting
Gohanfags are really the worst, he's talked about school since piccolo first trained him, he doesn't want to fight and he never will

were there only 3 people on their team

Monaka is Mister Satan on a multi-universe level scale.
Buu failed the test, thus illegible to fight.

I think Goku had a small win at the beginning.

Goku loses, yet he wins because he is the only one that mattered.

I wonder what's going to happen to Buu during this arc. Maybe he'll get jury duty or something.

>cherrypicking this hard
Why are Gohanfags so pathetic?

What was his reason again during RoF? Asleep during the whole ordeal?

Yeah. Apparently his 5 second long naps aren't enough.

GT doesn't, have Beerus, Wiss or Jaco so yea Super it is better.

Whats EoZ?

Underrated post.

Woa you really hate him don't you?

I actually wouldn't mind if they kept coming up with increasingly more ridiculous reasons for him to not make it. Just as long as it's not just "he fell asleep". Though I guess it's fine if he fell asleep on top of it. Like he had jury duty and fell asleep during the trial. Or he was chosen to be in the DB universe equivalent of Jeopardy and he fell asleep during the show. Or he was asked to make a speech at a graduation ceremony in Satan City High School and fell asleep at the podium.

Let's face it, if they make him fight, he's just gonna lose. Better a running gag than a jobber.

>tfw you fell for the "Gohan will become the strongest in the universe" meme

The issue here is we are not a jap audience. Japs don't care about continuity, they just want more related things.
They like the universe, we like the story.

Super isn't canon

It probably has to do with the animation but why does Gohan in Super look much younger than in the Buu Saga?

Nah, why? Goku toyed with Uub and with the flexibility the ki control allows them it could be made believable, and Vegeta said something like "I won't find a decent opponent here" despite Fat Buu present. They can easily connect it.

Nice bait.

Kill yourself.

I honestly wished they kept on doing the movies instead of doing Super.

Seeing the current Future Trunks arc in movie form would've been a lot of hype.

I'm imagining that there's no filler-y "What is Goku currently doing in the normal timeline?" that takes up screentime from Future Trunks.

Come to think of it, that's actually a nice opening: we are treated first of "Trunks" battling "Goku" after he murders the "Bulma" and his waifu, "Mai". Then suddenly it's revealed that it's actually in Future Trunks's timeline after the Cell Sage instead of the flashforward of the current timeline.

When does the next episode of Super air?

>arcs feel rushed
The ironing considering how dragged out every episode is.

That's... probably the most succinct explanation for Japanese taste in fiction I've ever seen.

>even Vegeta is a joke
Vegeta is really horrible now. He's been flanderized to a awful degree. They started pandering to all the "Dadgeta" fags and now he's worst than just about everyone else. Except Gohan. Gohan is still the worst.