Be honest Sup Forums. Do you ever get jealous of blacks? They're athletic, funny, outgoing, they have rhythm, can dance...

Be honest Sup Forums. Do you ever get jealous of blacks? They're athletic, funny, outgoing, they have rhythm, can dance, and they have a lot of sex.

I'm sometimes jealous of dumb people who lack any sense of shame so yeah I guess

dude looks italian t b h

Yeah deffo

user linked to Lebron trying to argue about kneeling.
-still can't believe he is that damn dumb

>athletic
Im natty. Every black i know is on gear and lifts bitch weight at the rack. Like im talking 25lb dumbell OHP, and theyre shredded lmfao.
>funny
If you find broken english mup da do mufugga bic nood nigga mole rat lookin mufugga sheeeit funny, then i guess?
>outgoing
Yeah in the form of uncomfortably harrassing girls that tell them to piss off, and chimping out at public resturaunts, and travelling in packs of 10-20 dindus everyday
>have rhythm
Anybody have negro dancing gifs or webms kek?
>have a lot of sex
Everyone has a lot of sex except poos and and asian males. What planet do you live on?

>jealous of low intelligence
>of zero impulse control
>of zero future-time orientation
>of zero class

No.

50% have herpes.

this guy is half white

how jealous are you really? kek

I would honestly kill myself if I were a nigger

That's Malcolm Winters. He was a successful photographer.

Nah, I got all that besides the rhythm and I don't look, act or smell like a poop monkey, I'm taller than most of them, have common sense and non-retard charm, have a better sense of style, better knowledge of English language even though I'm Polish, I'm more creative and hard working than they are, have a better hygiene, have bigger dick than most of them, better eye color, better skin tone, better bone structure aaaand there might be more but let's stop here.

I'm jealous they get away with so much shit. Start analyzing each and every interaction you see (in real life not on tv) and you might realize that the entire world is in a continual state of cutting slack for black people. Their music, jokes, inappropriate statements, the way they dress, its not culture its an accepted lower standard.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty that are well spoken/intelligent/well mannered, but by and large they are rejected by their own tribe once they fit in with mine.

Not me, fuckface. I'm all that, I can do all that, and I'm a fucking white male.
Just how unfathomably cool is that?

Answering honestly, i.e. removing my Sup Forums hat, this is just a stupid generalization. Some blacks are the way you describe, a whole fuckton more and fat, ugly and dumb as fuck. So, do I get jealous? Sure, maybe, but only at roughly the same rate I get jealous of non-blacks. This is why racism is stupid: at some level or another you wind up making retarded generalizations with zero applicability to reality, like "blacks are criminals" (sure, like 10% are) or "whites are nerdy" (sure, 13% are), etc.

I never get jealous. I've learned to channel all my envy into the foreskin I no longer have and can no longer feel.

10/10 made me cringe

I'm jealous and angry that they don't have to go through or to be exposed to the constant and continual humiliation and mockery that I'm exposed to every day on Sup Forums.

italian? american education. never gets old.

I'm anonymous, I'm allowed to be cringy

>Do you ever get jealous of blacks?

In all honesty, I have never been envious of blacks. Even though I am a racist I have actually felt sorry for some of them from time to time. They live a tragic existence as the obviously least capable race, far better suited to the limited restraints of primitive civilization than of our current modern one. Even the dumbest of them knows he is a nigger.

I did when I was a kid, 'cause I loved Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Then I learned black people generally don't live as happily families in big mansions.