Redpill me on the Catalan independence referendum

Are you pro or against it? Should Catalonia be a country? Tell me everything I should know about it and your opinion about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63smbuOeqys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Republic
ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruc_(pel·lícula))
youtube.com/watch?v=PuYMgb2qHX8
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis/status/912986400093560833
youtube.com/watch?v=GHeWuxW27jo
youtube.com/watch?v=o64kfIFlaaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is all you need

youtube.com/watch?v=63smbuOeqys

We have to preserve all white peoples and their culture even if it's against other whites

Chinga tu madre!

A meme that will not happen. Not because I don't support it (I don't fucking care), but because this shit will end when they try to do be independent on 1-O.
People of Sup Forums, get comfy this sunday as a major shitstorm will happen. Riots, violence, blood and memes will happen that day. Worst case scenario some Cacalan severly injure some officers and the army is sent.

In theory I am pro regionalism because it's people being proud of their culture, but Catalonia seems to be a leftist call they actually call all pro Spain unity guys fascists and it's linked with Franco, so I'm for Spain

But that's political, in theory I like regionalism

Dat stupid flag, everytime...
Is Catalogne aiming to be a banana republic?

Its not happening.

that's just the independentist battle flag, inspired by the one used by Cuban independentists in 1898, when Catalan independentism was taking off

An independent Catalonia would have the normal Catalan flag, no stars or blue triangles

you don't need to know anything. its fake irrelevant news. nothing will come of it. just like always

basically we're tired of andalusians leeching us dry and castillians telling us what to do

time to leave

Don't they have some based coat of arms like every single region of europe?

read this article

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Republic

>Chinga tu madre!

mestizo get out

is the lad at the end with the drum supposed to be the timbaler del bruch or is it something else?

this flag was proposed and I really like it
st George is our patron saint and very important to our history

it is the Timbaler del Bruc, from the movie Bruc (ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruc_(pel·lícula))

Well, I guess it will be yellow/red stripes no matter what...

Not that bad actually.

Maricon

Get ready for our new country in 4 days folks.

I loved to look at unemployment charts of Spain a couple of years back. Now one sees it: first it strikes with Podemos, then with Catalonia.

What is Greece gonna show the world? We've seen a referendum to break away from the Eurozone, but there's gotta be more.

You've been lied Nigel, check out real election results and not memes said online by butthurt spaniards.

Catalan leftist legislatures: 2 out of 11.
Spanish leftist legislatures: 6 out of 12.

As long as they don't take French Catalonia.

we did vote overwhelmingly for leftists on the national election though

| | | | | | | | | |

>Hey Sup Forums, Why is nobody talking about the shit going down in spain/catalonia?

15 threads in last 3 days and

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
Time to lurk moar, OP

And 1 post by ID shill

France will be the first western to collapse and we will be there to grab some of the remains.

>we
Only manolos vote in the spanish elections, there is a reason podemos only won in the Basque Country and Catalonia and even in Catalonia they only got Barcelona and Tarragona. (((Coincidences)))

to crash Spain with no survivors

This flag is also based as fuck

This, actually. I'm starting to think these threads are made by a NEET Cacalan with multiple proxies.

basically you should support to cuck Spaniard mongrels and let European Catalans free. Don't forget that Catalonia is minority Catalan already and not because of people with origins outside of Spain

looks fashy

Catacuck independence is supported by leftie commies, degenerates, muslims and jews.

So take that in mind.

Wasn't the latest manolo narrative that it's the russians?

As long as they don't want to...
I wouldn't dislike having them with us desu (unlike valencian subhuman manolos) but we have nothing to say about it

I should have applied for janitor when the vacancies were opening. It is not catalonia threads, it is getting every day worse.

This. Franco tried to dilute us sending millions of inferior cuckpaniards here but they're too stupid to organize and do anything by themselves so we always keep on winning.

LOL I'd like to see you guys try to take Alsace back. Once we elect Le Pen in 5 years, France will be put back in order.

Yeah, especially when you have one Congolombianigger with a Nazi flag LARPing as a Cacalan and the other suburban retards who literally think 90% of Sup Forumstards are Spaniards in other countries.
Thread turns into a major circlejerk EVERYTIME and no discussion is made, it's literally this:
>MANOLO
>*Posts picture of shitskins in Catalonia*
>*Posts picture of shitskins in Spain*
>JORDI
>SAJFHSKADFKSDAHFKSDHK
>KIKE KIKE KIKE
>*meme map*
>SUBHUMANS
I should start filtering these threads.

not only

don't worry manolete

it will be over by october 1st, then it will only be catalan flags posting smug pepes and manolos being butthurt losers

>The Basques have said this 5 gorillion times
>Didn't work
>Cacalans have said this 3 gorillion times
>When it became """Independent"""" it didn't even last 1 day
>Implying

dare send the tanks come october 1st, faggot, see what happens
you will be known as the enemies of democracy and freedom for decades to come

>Illegal movement gets shut down by the forces of the country
>Wooooooooow
Holy kek
>inb4 muh referendum is a democratic decision
>Didn't even ask the central parlament for approval

Parliament run by Spaniards or more often transnational capitalist blood traitors? Thank Catalonia everyday for not sending bombs like the Basques
If shit goes down, I know several people myself included who are eager to kill some spics

>Thank Catalonia everyday for not sending bombs like the Basques
Nah, if they actually did it, then we would have support from the international community. Hopefully they do.
>I know several people myself included who are eager to kill some spics
Ooooooh shit, I'm scared WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Keep dreaming, disgusting Tatar.

jesus christ, seeing this charts would make me kill myself if I was a charnego

Say what you want. Our company of eight goes to Catalonia to fight for freedom and European race, if a conflict breaks out

Did not know that, thank you. In that case I'm in favour

if sicilia wanted to be independent of italy, would you be pro, or against?

> Catalonia Becomes Independent
> 95% of moors and jews already on Catalonia
> Spain declares 'reconquista' and kills everyone there
> Spain enters its second golden age

Tell me why this will not happen.

This is eerily similar to something I thought of back after the refurendum when some londonfags were calling for independence

Based. We will need many help.

Best I've seen

As an ethnic German, I really hope you do get Le Pen, but demographics aren't getting any better and y'all better get your shit together.

At least East Germans are becoming rational.

Almost all Spaniard are part Moor and almost a third of ethnic Spaniards have racial Jew blood in them.
Do you have any movement for yourself going ready to champion ethnic Catalan views

i cant wait to see my new flag in pol

Eu is falling apart and here comes the EU army to keep in intact

>goes to Catalonia to fight for freedom and European race

LMAO ivan get off the krokodil you are starting to have hallucinations Catalonia is the Comiefornia of Spain.
inb4 "catalans allways voted for centrists" you voted for leftists in all the national elections every time and elected a turbo comie mayor in your capital.

Demographics are only urgent if you're assuming we'll be democratic in thirty years

>(You) voted for leftists.
Spain to blame that Castilian, Murcian and Andalusian orcs have a right to vote in Catalonia

You are wrong Ivan, you would not make it to Spain because 3rd world people do not have easy access here. Unless you say you are a refugee.

>If I don't like something in Catalonia is xarnegos fault

It's gettin boring, drop the proxy jordi and stop LARPing

He's an Albanian living in Switzerland that loves to LARP using a Russian proxy as Southern German / Bavarian living there..

redpill on Rajoy please
will he btfo the commies?

Sadly not, but independence is the first step towards having border control and manage things internally to increase the ethnic catalan population and expell foreigners. I'm thinking about creating a new political party so I have a say in important matters.

he's pretty much a useless bureaucrat cuckservative

so no, he's getting btfo by them

They have a pretty great anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=PuYMgb2qHX8

Lower IQ than Trump, only a Manolo subhuman would unironically vote him, also corrupted to the roots. His politics consist in doing absolutely nothing at all.

Well if Kosovo can do it (America says its ok), and if Crimea can do it (Russia says its ok) then it seems its perfectly ok.

No. He is a cuckservative faggot who everyone takes advantage from. The reason for this austistic screeching is primarily because he is not a leader or inspires anyone. That's no reason to declare independence from spain because you, your wife's son and her bull don't like him. What about we Catalans that want to remain spanish, but are shut down by the vocal minority, wich blows things our of proportion and makes sites like Sup Forums believe that all Catalans want to leave?.

All you need to know is that George Soros is funding the protests in catalonia just like he funded femisism, black lives matter and now antifa.

And the spanish MSM are already blaming Russia...
elpais.com/elpais/2017/09/26/inenglish/1506413477_994601.amp.html
elpais.com/elpais/2017/09/25/inenglish/1506323273_063367.amp.html

The problem is no one's said this is okay.

But is right Manolo.

Shame five of us have western europeans passports, and Russians need just less than two weeks to get a two-years long EU visa. Basically a free movement already

>minority
you're gonna get btfo manolo

why do you want us to stay any way, we hate eachother
or are you a hamdalusian leech?

This is what i mean. The central government is retarded and can't do anything right.

Seems pretty dumb to me, but they can do what they want.

Probably some NGO wedge because Madrid did something to piss someone off.

Por Dios por la Patria y el Rey. Ya se vera el 1 de Octubre.

It would be ebin if it became independent. People should vote Yes, just to see what happens.

Spanish Jeb?

>mfw sarriafag
>mfw neighbourhood actually pretty full of posh manolo kids
I would've imagined much more support for independence in gracia or eixample

I'm really surprised my neighbourhood is the most catalan tbqh, goes to show the state of this city

Pretty much. Except he actually wins (((somehow))). Also his wife is actually ok.

also I agree with you on many things and I see you post a lot, but you're a bit disingenuous when you forget to mention a huge chunk of the non-catalans in barcelona are spics, moors and other muds
this city is shitskin central

stop ignoring the problems of our land, manolo is no way near the only one

Absolutely in favour of it

Catalonia must SUBMIT

twitter.com/bronzeagemantis/status/912986400093560833

Nothing will happen on Oct. 2nd
No matter the turnout, the result or the police activity on the before

Its a hype train by interested parties to reinforce their institutional positions
It has nothing to do with nationalist and pro-racism ideologies or anti-EU or pro free speech policies.

Dont be useful tools

of course you are

youtube.com/watch?v=GHeWuxW27jo

WTF I though Catalan separatists were like Quebec separatists. What's wrong with this weirdo?

lol that's plaça universitat

they're all day out there smoking pot and singing in front of the university

Can you even display/wear Falangist memorabilia in Spain or is that banned because of leftist butthurt?

Even in the most catalan part of Barcelona only 45% have both parents born in Catalonia so we're truly fucked.
Well for the moment immigrants barely vote so it's only the manolos pushing the podemos meme. They're going to be a problem in the future indeed but if they're here in the first place is because Madrid invited them.
Worst is that the main things manolos accuse us on Sup Forums is that we're commies and full of muslims, both things being their own fault.

Catalonia YEEEEEEEEEEEEES SO TOLERANT

youtube.com/watch?v=o64kfIFlaaQ

>Catalonia
>Always richer than Portugal
>Both tried to secede from Spain in 1640
>Catalonia failed miserably
>Portugal, however...

>calls catalan show
>bitches about not understanding catalan

really made me think

Do you know why the portuguese succeded? The eternal castilian were crushing them until we started rebelling so castilians had to send troops here which gave the portuguese enough time to reorganize and win their freedom.