Did Yura do anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5_6LvKWy5vo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her only mistake was to not go full suffering

Now do you remember?
Who you are?
What you were meant to do?
I cheated death, thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too - you've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm Sonora, and you are too... No... She's the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story - this "legend" - it's ours. We can change the world - and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're Sonora.

I will never not be butthurt at how much they screwed up this ending

I enjoyed the fact she was being such a tryhard cunt. I loved every moment of it.

No, but Sonora did everything wrong

It's everyone else who was wrong. They wanted to keep Yura's cheating a secret and keep the trophy while ignoring how much guilt Yura was feeling from the victory.

This was a pretty good show.

Trigger pls go

Sonora was right

Sith happens

>You're not good enough! You don't deserve to play Sabagebu with that attitude! REEEEEEEEEE
>You're too good now! Why are you trying so hard! REEEEEEEEEEE

She wanted to win. She wanted to be somebody. Those who she came to know as friends and allies amounted to nothing more than hypocritical roadblocks in her quest to be the best.

Everything Yura did was because she was lonely and wanted a real friend.

Would it have been better as a time traveler anime about Yurara in historical battles cumulating in her dropping the bomb?

Who was the sniper again?

The midget

youtu.be/5_6LvKWy5vo

Every C3 thread.

Reminder that sonocunt made this.

I meant to say the sniper with the illegal modified gun.

Anime original boogeyman character who le evil girl took down and got mistaken for BEING the sniper.

>Mfw this was Gainax's final masterpiece

That's not Pleiades.

Rin actually, you Sonohating piece of shit.

I don't know what the fuck Rin's logic was when she joined her team.

>"i'm a tryhard bitch who will do anything to win"
>"i'm going to deliberately put our best player in a role that she hates and is least effective with, causing her to push herself to be the highest scorer despite a massive handicap"
>"i will then refuse to explain why i'm doing this and refuse to stop doing it, resulting in pushing her problems further and further until i boot her for something that is entirely my fault"
Rin made no goddamn sense.

Whatever happened to that one seiyuu who voiced the slut?

Went off to do gravure.

Rento is 100% pure even if her seiyuu isn't.

She's practically a Gundam pilot.

Angel that we needed, but didn't deserve.

Rin wanted to control her but she couldn't, so she kicked her out.

Checked out her twitter to see if there was anything lewd but instead this was the only good thing I found.

We need a version of this with MGSV instead of The Line. Shit'd be amazing.

She had such a delightfully plain voice as Rento, too.

>L for loser
Nip bullying is as bad as anime says, I guess.

COMMANDO!
Sonora did everything wrong

She should have smack some sense into Yura indeed

She didn't do half bad for some random amateur. She sang in the ED like everyone else. Only awkward moment I remember is her crying scene was obviously two different takes spliced together.

The producers must have seen something in her anyway since they cast a bunch of experts for most of the other roles.

CONTORORU

This, but I think the point was that Yura is too dysfunctional to work in a team.

Anyone think that the ending we got wasn't what was planned at the beginning, but Gainax switched plans midway through?

No, not really. I think people got the wrong idea when Yura fucking changed history with that trippy reality bending shit. That's pretty much a bad case of symbolism taking tangible, literal shape. It was a way to communicate that Yura's dreams can be made a reality.

She was too dysfunctional to care about sabage at all by then. She only wanted to prove herself.

Speaking of this, did scan/tran teams give up on the manga years ago? Seems to just come to a dead stop back in Summer 2014.

Seems kind of interesting with the differences it has from the animated version.

What's different?

Choosing friendship over GITTIN GUD AND STAYIN GUD

A lot more light-hearted at parts, events happening quite differently, some stuff that wasn't even touched upon in the anime (different characters included).

Seems like they wanted to tell a whole different story with the adaptation in terms of themes and mood.

It was cancelled at some point.

post em

This shows soundtrack is so godly, it's been on my playlist since the show aired and I still haven't got tired of it. In the field is just perfect.

she did everything wrong

It wasn't her fault.

Was it? All of this could not happened if she just stopped.

No, it was the fault of the people around her. Even if they didn't mean any harm, they still caused it. Yura had some serious problems and the people around her just seemed to nurture that causing her to have even more problems.

That was the moment I dropped the show years back when I tried it
That bitch wasn't satisfied with ANYTHING at it pissed me off.

read

Like, if I recall, she told MC girl to not worry and play to have fun,
and then when she lost, she fucking yelled her ass off at her and gave her serious shit, saying she needs to win no matter what
then she won, and she made that fucking face.
And then I said nah.

Did you know the entire series is available with English subtitles on the PSN store

Airsoft
Not even once.

I gotchu.

Indeed.

It sucks. I loved her aloof voice. Never will hear again.

She wanted Yura to enjoy survival games. She never wanted her to win no matter what. That was her old classmate Rin's thing.

It was annoying how the event that triggered her there was Yura tramping some flowers. What has that got to do with anything? I guess it was just a clumsy way of showing that Yura had started to care too much about seeking approval.

I don't entirely get why Rin wasn't happy Yura came to her school to attention whore since Rin was only supposed to care about results.

Rento was the only girl who did nothing wrong

Gravure.

It's okay to be lewd if you're kind

My biggest regret is that I didn't watch this from the beginning with Sup Forums. I came in at like episode 9 or something so I didn't get to see the slow devolution of the character and the rise of the Spec Ops jokes weekly.

I watched it from the start and all I saw in the threads was sudden disappointment when the series didn't continue at episode 1 quality, confusion at the dropped retarded plot threads, some hope in the form of theories for what was really happening, then dismay at terrible decisions and a pointless ending. The specops stuff didn't come until much later.

This was 3 years ago though so I could be misremembering the specops stuff not being there at the time, but the rest happened.

I remember the specops posting being there fairly early on, but the series definitely fell apart as time went on.

>fell apart as time went on
It got better and better and better until the last episode.

There was tons of Spec Ops stuff and Star wars comparisons during the threads. Sounds like you missed most of them

What are you talking about? The first episodes were basically "look at this cute shit" then episode 4 happened and the threads became amazing. We all watched to see how crazy it would get. The Spec Ops memes were starting from as early as episode 6. We were all trying to predict how it could end and everything. Don't you remember "SCHOOL SHOOTING END"?

You definitely probably forgot.

>but the series definitely fell apart as time went on.
The series was fucking great once it started going full darkness. If Gainax had stuck the landing, it would have been legendary even if it didn't sell

Let's face it at some point we were just waiting for Yura's final implosion that never came

If there was such a thing, I would say this is required Sup Forums viewing.

I really wanted her mind to fully break and she becomes some undefeatable one girl army of terror.