You can nuke either one of these countries, which one do you choose and why?

You can nuke either one of these countries, which one do you choose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlmhEJ4VlM.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China because I hate Chinese people more. But honestly both wouldn't be in my top 5 countries to nuke.

china. they are evil and lack morals. the Chinese are government slaves and are subject to the worst brainwashing man has ever known. on top of other things
why would you nuke india

China is onset to becoming the worlds largest Christian nation since the United States, and as we all know religion develops morals

India. China's population is stabilizing and starting to chink. Indian primitive medievalistic shitskins continue to defecate in streets and pump out more turdlets.

Plus we barely have any chinks here in England, compared to the endless hordes of Pakis and Indians that have infested this country.

^
Neither one is Arab, so that's a waste of resources. If I had to pick though, China. N. Koreaa would lose it's main ally.

>Chinese Christianity
wholesome government approved Christianity!!

Who did you think I was? Israel?

China but first save all the qt Chinese grills

China. Relieves Asian-Pacific tension and risk, so Aussies/Burgers/Hangooks/Japs/Russkies for the first time ever can relax and do their thing in Pacific. Also, takes China influence out of Africa so the same group can recolonize and restore order.

Why would you nuke India? Chinese are evil dog eaters and will take over the world because their masters use them as slaves. The whole country is like one big corporation using slave labour and its working. At least on paper

china, The explosion will ignite all the pollution and destroy the country, whils simultaneously igniting the poo in loo fumes in india

This, fellow white human posters who are human like me.

Nuke China.

I'm Filipino. Indians may be weird because they stare a lot, and have a strong smell, a smell of curry. But Indians are a lot more humble and humane compared to the Chinese (see how Indians treat animals to how Chinese mercilessly slaughter dogs, cats, etc.). Also, India's 1B population is less than China's 1.3B.

Also watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlmhEJ4VlM. Look at how ultra-nationalistic the Chinese are wherever they go. China has been causing trouble and tension in Asia (with India, Taiwan, Japan, and the rest of SEA). That's why China must be put to its place.

China, but work to frame it as an Indian attack so that China retaliates.

Both problems solved.

china , there are a lot of commie there

>All this love for India

If China invades you I'd probably volunteer to come and help you out.

SINK

This

India has a breddy gud strategy if you ask me. Nobody is threatened by India so India never even crosses any bodies mind.

>Also, India's 1B population is less than China's 1.3B.

>The difference between Indian and Chinese population is twice the total population of Australia
And that's a negligible amount compared to their actual population. That's a lot of cunts.

based on Japan, nuking seems to only vastly improve asian countries, so i pick china because i want to see how their rapid transformation to a first world society goes