So Kurdistan is going to be the newest country on earth soon. What's your opinion on Kurdistan...

So Kurdistan is going to be the newest country on earth soon. What's your opinion on Kurdistan? Do they deserve their independence?
youtube.com/watch?v=SOdwKF3KtS8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSYXvuCIdzc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kurdish_dynasties_and_countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So Kurdistan is going to be the newest country on earth soon
no its not

>What's your opinion on Kurdistan
not happening

>Do they deserve their independence?
no

hopefully erdogan wrecks their shit

yes, hopefully the turks will lose eastern anatolia for being scum.

you need to go back ahmed

This except yes to the last one.

This will be fun...

Show your flag fucking Ban Ki Moon larper

I feel like it could very wel cause a Turkish civil war, the Ottoman wannabes will never peacefully let the Kurds go

fpbp

You spelled Catalunya wrong.

My theory is that white supremacy is being funded and controlled by the kremlin now to destabilize American society. This is against Russian/Syrian/Iranian national interest and white nationalists will be told by their handlers to oppose this move.

>believes in k*rdish "we wuz"

well the flag checks out

if iraq is the democracy that we forced them to become, they will respect this referendum, it's not like their military can do anything anyways

Dat flat earth tier assumptions

I will wait until Trump speaks on the issue before I render my personal opinion.

Please tell me Erdogan will glass Rojava and Iraqi kurdicunts. Pls Turkey do something good for once.

fucking kek
saved

if only

anything that wounds the t*rk is ok in my book

Bring out the Menishevits!!

I don't know whether it's that, but something big is going on. Look at how tired (and even a bit older) Putin looks like nowadays; youtube.com/watch?v=CSYXvuCIdzc

If it pisses off the Turks, then I absolutely support them

>we wuz not khanz we wuz native anatolianz

no mehmet kurds existed as iranic tribes in iranian azerbaijan while you guys are from turkmenistan

I like Kurdistan because even the mere mention of its name triggers roaches. Kurdistan should have been created long ago and Kurdistan should have been America's best friend in the Middle East, not fucking Israel.

t. butthurt roach

I completely agree with you. All roaches must be sprayed.

So youre ok on creating another israeli pawn state in that fucked region just to piss off the turks?

Stupid thread is stupid.

Iran won't allow losing territory, Turkey won't allow it, Assad won't allow it and Baghdad won't allow it.

Sorry but Kurdistan will never ever happen. Maybe Iraqi Kurdistan but that's a big maybe.

So.. can all Kurds from all over the world just go live in their own real country now?

lmao no cuz that region is poor af

Yes, you should go back.

Yes

When the Ottoman Empire was dissolved, why wasn't Constantinople given back to Greece, Mount Ararat given back to Armenia and Kurdistan created before the borders of present-day Turkey were drawn up?

Yes. I despise the Turks equally as much as the kikes. And (((Khazars))) were technically Turkic too.

i look forward to the war, iraq iran syria turkey armenia uniting to crush them, as brothers in arms they will make peace between themselves and share common history securing peace in the middle east

>"""Kurdistan"""
>it's just Armenian and Assyrian lands they stole through genocide while the Roaches took all the blame
remind me again why Sup Forums supports this?

>when greek philosopher xenpehon mention kurds in 500BC
yeah right, kurds do not even know their own history, theyre from eastern iran not iraq

I'm all for secession and balkanization, but the PKK's a marxist organization so I'd rather they be gassed.

Same for Catalonia.

obviously better than turks

This was all planned, but the Turks were immensely lucky in that the figure of Ataturk appeared. I hate what he did, but he was a clear military and political genius. The Greeks, Armenians and European powers were beaten back.

>LOOKS

>HUMAN

Kurds are white.

hurts turks pluse there are to few assyrians to establish and maintain an country

>White supremacists don't want white people getting killed in point sandnigger war for Isreal
>Impossible it must be Russian hackers

The map on the left is very inaccurate. Kurds already dominated much of that territory. This is a case of ethnic division by way of life, rather than geography. The farmers were Assyrians and Armenians, while the upland herders were Kurds and Turks of various types.

This map is a little more based in reality.

I'm not a middle east expert, but it's gonna stir more shit in the region.

Countries behave too independently for someone's liking, not the mighty people have a way threaten to break away parts of Iran and Turkey off them. Result: more Palestines and Ukraines.

kurds arent white

there is not a single good country ending in -stan
dont need another one

tell us the reason why kurds are whites

What's wrong with Kazakhstan though?

>ancient people
source please, ive never heard of an kurdish country or kurds before.

>deserve

Eh, not really relevant. They've taken their right to exist, not because they "deserve" it, but because they were determined enough and strong enough. I wish them the very best but honestly Kurds are just a type of Iranian and Kurdistan should be part of Iran.

It's a Muslim-majority country.

why are you hiding behind a proxy, user?

or because Iraq's being wrecked and there's more to wreck and have a leverage around it. or else.

>ancient people with superior genetics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kurdish_dynasties_and_countries

youre also using a proxy

kek

So you admit to using a proxy. Good for you, roach.

Nice, I'm going to show my mom this pic.

Question is what happens to Borat and his home?

I don't think so

All i can say is: it's gonna be fun seeing more of the same Arab on Arab shitshow while sitting in my lazy chair eating buttered popcorn and ramen noodles.

All I want to say is: good luck kurds. You're an Arab people, so your army capability is most likely shit, and you'll probably be even with the armies of the Arabs, except the turks. With them... You'll really need luck. Maybe you'll need some luck with Iran.

Turkey and Kurdistan will unite in a greater TURDistan and the roaches will take over Europe

>Kurds already dominated much of that territory
Not around the Van area, there were far more Armenian villages and people living their before the genocide. Then suddenly after the Armenian genocide they became all Kurdish. Or rather, they became all Muslim, since both Kurds and Turks would dominate the area (until most Turks would move westward cause of the increase in Kurds).
Assyrians suffered similar conditions in Northern Iraq and in Iran's Western Azerbaijan province.
It was systematic ethnic cleansing of Christians to take over their villages and lands and replace them with Kurds that have each 9-15 children.

And the ones that got all the blame was the Roaches while Kurds are considered freedom fighters and Americas greatest ally.

>Israel being absorbed by...
>J O R D A N
We took a third of this meme country's land, and it's still giving us a headache. The only win they'll ever get stratigically is the political headaches of their enemies in the long run.

Man I sure hope those welfare leeches become independent. The entirety of those provinces is a money sink that produces nothing.

>be clueless mongoloid king c. 950 AD
>want to establish diplomacy with warring neighbors
>visit christians
>"who's worse, muslims or jews"
>answer is muslims, jews are almost gone now
>visit muslims
>"who's worse, christians or jews"
>answer is christians, same reason
>decide to make judaism state religion
>accidentally revive primordial scourge of the earth

The idea is that these people descend in significant part from the highlanders who've been there since the days of Babylon. They've dropped their original Hurrian speech and been iranianised, but retain an old local name in their ethnonym. It's not too unlikely, actually. Many Kurds of today descend from Assyrians who assimilated in the last century and the 1800s, which is pretty well established too.

They lost. To a fucking Jewish colony. That fought a civil war for multiple years. 6 Arab armies lost to that. I never had and maybe will never have respect for Arab national armies. Arabs are so corrupt with power, they make chunks of the army completely unfunctional.

Also thank you Dutchman. This was probably one of my better baits.

sorry i cant read that map, please translate

>Many Kurds of today descend from Assyrians
still doesnt make them kurds, a somali isnt swedish if he assimilates to swedish culture

Yes there's no way the West would allow Iran to have oil-rich Kurdistan. But by natural right it belongs as a province of Iran.

>The entirety of those provinces is a money sink that produces nothing.

The entirety of those provides are your oil fields, roach.

this thread again

>So Kurdistan is going to be the newest country on earth soon

you mean the newest puppet in the world

>What's your opinion on Kurdistan

the state or nation that has never been and will never be. Kurds are way too inbred and dumb to run a country. Read the essential promises of Barzani on kurdistan , they are literally promising utopia.

>Do they deserve their independence

You fight for independence . Independence is not deserved but won. If they would get their way by voting themselves into existence this would only mean that along the way someone or some people have helped them and the debt collectors , sooner or later will come to collect. Corruption will grow and war , terrorism and all that stuff you already know.

This is extremely accurate where the heck did you find it?

Kurds will eventually run out of oil

Kurds BTFO
Oil magnates BTFO

Elon Musk will win

Why do you hate Kurds? Show me, on the doll, where Kurdistan touched you.

They don't even need to run out of it because Turkey controls the pipelines. And all borders between Kurdistan and neighbouring nations are closed.

good, finally Assad and Erdogan can become friends again, you watch..

Russia has invested heavily into Kurdistan in recent years, most notably this year too. If Russia supports it, and the US does too (just not as openly yet, they're waiting for ISIS to be wiped out completely), then it's going to happen. No amount of Roach screeching is going to stop it. Russia and the US just want this done diplomatically and at a slower pace, that's all.
>According to the industry sources, Rosneft's deals since it first arrived in Kurdistan last December are worth around $4 billion in total. That exceeds the $2 billion in financing the Kurdish region has previously received for oil sales from international trading firms that pre-pay for its exports, and $1.5 billion it has received from neighbour Turkey.
>For Rosneft, run by Igor Sechin, a close ally of President Vladimir Putin, it potentially offers a cheap source of crude supplies to refineries in Europe, and a big boost to Rosneft's gas ambitions.
>In February 2017, Rosneft ramped up its cooperation by agreeing to lend the semi-autonomous region $1.2 billion, becoming the first big foreign oil company to publicly commit to pre-financing Kurdish exports.
>Russiabecame the Kurds' single biggest financer with its next deal in June this year to lend money and help search for more oil, bringing its total investments close to $2.8 billion.
>This week'sRussian pledge to invest more than $1 billion in Kurdistan's gas infrastructure could help the region become a major gas exporter to Turkey and Europe one day, Rosneft says. The independence referendum won't be a problem.

For now, but come independence they will surely build a pipeline to Iran, and Iraq will not be at war forever.

there's a bigger chance of kekistan becoming real than kurdistan

communism brah..

this

No hate, just stating facts

I don't mind Gommies who keep to themselves. For a backwards as fuck religious shithole like Kurdistan, Gommunism might even be a good thing. Look how effective the Gommie were at crushing godfaggotry and building basic infrastructure.

>WTF I HATE NATIONALISM NOW, the thread

Will California beat kurdistan? This is going to be close...

They've got 100 years more of oil sales, albeit at a steadily declining price per barrel, time enough to build the region up assuming they can avoid the corruption deathspiral.