Star Trek Discovery

> Star Trek Discovery
> No white men on the ship
> Main characters are a black and Asian woman.
> The Klingons are Donald Trump
> Show accurately represents the racial demographics of Earth in 2300. Being mostly black and Asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWGho2ufMAI

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spock
fanlore.org/wiki/A_Trekkie's_Tale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So? Do you think there should be white men on every ship? Are you in favor of a quota for white men? Wtf. Hypocrite.

I want to hear about when she went to the Academy. No way she made Commander that fast and young. Skews the entire premise of the series.

black are fine on ships as long as they are below deck

>implying she's young
Black women ain't like white chicks who age like milk. She could be 50 and you wouldn't know.

Next thing you are going to say is
>MUH DICK
Fuck off to Africa, nigger.

Show is good. Klingons are all dumb orc niggers.

MUH DICK

Beating a dead hoarse and preaching to the choir.

This doesn't even catch my negative attention any more.

Let it die.

> Main characters are a black and Asian woman.
so they are going to make out or what?

Show flag, faggot.

she studied on Vulcan, then served 7 years with captain Chong Deadmeat. i guess studying on vulcan makes you qualified.
(Actually Michael is the first "human" who ever graduated from a Vulcan University, because she is the smartest person in the entire human race)

>muh black don't crack

Show your tits first

>> The Klingons are Donald Trump
I thought the klingons were black people.

Well, I for one am in favor of this change.

Make Q'ounos great agan!

Because star trek always has white peopl...

What about Spock ?

Daily reminder that the west is going to become a nigger/shitskin populated wasteland while Russia will have a Star Trek future.

>black woman in charge
>called STD

Is this a deliberate allusion to the sky high STD rates among black females?

So you didnt watch the show I gues...

The asian captain dies, and the nigger goes to prison. Next episode she joins a ship with a WHITE AMERICAN MALE captain.

he is only partially human, besides STD is supposed to be 10 years before the original series

>I thought the klingons were black people.
They are Muslim migrants who want to move into the West but not assimilate.

Spock was already in his sixties when he got aboard Enterprise. Vulcan don't crack.

>1966:
>enterprise crew was asian, black, white and alien.
>first inter-racial kiss on tv.

>1987:
>Enterprise crew was asian, black, white and alien.
>fist inter-species relation (worf and troy)

lets go back to present time:

>2017:
>Enterprise has multicultural crew (again)
>People assblasted about it.

it looks like you wasnt paying attention bro.

I was typing that, Spock had been teaching at the Academy before Kirk got in, so he was the first, even if he was only half human.

There better be an Irish or Scots man in charge of the fucking transporter.

Star Trek has been this way for a while. In TNG there was a whole episode about a genderless tranny race and the tranny character made this entire YASSS QUEEEN speech about how they just wanna be left alone in their perversion and you shouldn't judge them for their sexuality. Also she/he/it makes out with Riker lmao

Garbage ass show, watched first episode off torrent. Shit was shit. Will not download again.

>Spock was already in his sixties when he got aboard Enterprise.
Spock became a Starfleet officer at 20 and was assigned to the Enterprise at 24:
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spock
>Spock was born on January 6, 2230 in the city of Shi'Kahr on the planet Vulcan.
>Spock was commissioned as a Starfleet officer in 2250 with the serial number S 179-276 SP, and he held an A7 computer expert classification. By 2254, Spock was assigned to the USS Enterprise.

>Vulcan don't crack.
He was played by a mid-30s actor when the character was in his mid-20s.

Vulcans age like milk.

you forgot
>captain of discovery is a jew

It's more so that the other series were just like, hey here is a guy who happens to be asian. This series starts a monologue about how gloriously advanced it is that there is a female captain who is also black and guess what it's before kirk because why the fuck not. It tries to take a square peg of social righteousness and shove is through a round hole of "nobody gave a shit in trek before, shoot same phasers bitches" and "give me more warp power".

TLDR: Nobody gave a shit about it before because it wasn't the story, the story was space. This shit is all about some black female captain and how amazing she is...

>He was played by a mid-30s actor when the character was in his mid-20s.
My mistake. He wasn't new to the Enterprise at the start of TOS. Spock had been working there for 15 years when Kirk assumed command and they began their 5-year mission of exploaration.

The character was canonically the same age as the actor.

Thats a great point. In original series nothing of that shit matters. Making the gender or race of a character in any form, important to the story, goes against the star trek idea.

That was what i loved about the show. Nobody gives a fuck about anything except for the mission and be the best that a person can be.

>implying the Chinese don't have actual laid-out plans for the exterminations of Africans

> Star Trek is pozzed
Whew lad, who could have thought!

>This shit is all about some black female captain and how amazing she is...
It's all about her, but she's not the captain, at least she won't be in the first season.

She is literally Mary Sue, from the original "A Trekkie's Tale". She's not in charge, but it's all about her and her feelings, and everyone else takes a back seat, even if this means the story has to be terrible to make that happen. Anything that looks interesting is only going to be a set-up for Michael Sue to blunder into and make it terrible and about her feels.

Seriously, read "A Trekkie's Tale" and compare it to the first two episodes of STD:
fanlore.org/wiki/A_Trekkie's_Tale

>Accurately represents the racial demographics of earth in 2300
funny, because that's set 10 years before the original series, which happened in the 2200s, about 2230 if i remember correctly

More importantly, Star Trek had a GENOCIDE WAR in THE LATE 21ST CENTURY

G E N O C I D E
E
N
O
C (no spam pls)
I
D
E

In Which Genetically engineered super-humans Took over every country on the planet, killed billions and ruled tyranically for decades until the people managed to fuck them over, and they fucked off on the SS Botany Bay

TL;DR Real Life Demographics don't mean ANYTHING AT ALL in the Star Trek Universe.

They also got rid of being offended by words, because they aren't pussies like the left

nice shilling of your own video pidgeonfaggot

>>fist inter-species relation (worf and troy)

Did you miss Kirk banging all the alien pussy he could?

:
>>Enterprise has multicultural crew (again)
>>People assblasted about it.

People are upset because it pushing shitty politics, yet again, down everyone's throats.

All star treks were multi culti
Not all were anti white
Its like you are not even paying attention.

>Implying Russia isn't full of AIDs and Muslims and that it's armed forces won't be 50% Muslim by 2030.
Austria I.. Sadly the future space people will either be street shitting on the moon or eating every alien species they find.

>be the future
>girl called michael
>nigger still can't name their kids

>would crusade with/10

*2260, not 30
fugg it

Gotta fuck those exotic cat-people from har-don 5

>No white men on the ship
>> Main characters are a black and Asian woman.
STOP ASSUMING THEIR GENDER YOU SHITLORD

Donald Trump is as black as coal?

>because she is the smartest person in the entire human race

How dare you disrespect Hillary Clinton that way???

>Pinpointing the exact moment the least vestige of worth was removed from Star Trek.

>Star Trek Discovery

Can you really take any show seriously that has the initials of STD?

>>first inter-racial kiss on tv.

I can't wait to miss it.

One season, maybe 2 at best. Nobody wants to see this SJW fueled crap, especially Star Trek fans. Honestly, these fucking tards will not stop until they ruin all of television and Hollywood. I'm fine with that, and will do something else.

Between a black and a white, it still goes to Star Trek.

Female leaders are not appealing. I want to see another Chad Captain slaying alien pussy all day every day. Imagine being a kid watching TOS.
>Fuck yeah punching ayys killing them and getting their women
What the fuck does the new show have to offer?

Well, STD's are to be taken seriously.

>>fist inter-species relation (worf and troy)

Why the fuck did they change the look of the Klingons? is it because they were black?

Well, they wanted to name it after a space shuttle, and Enterprise and Atlantis were already taken, and Columbia has unfortunate implications in three different ways.

So it was STD or Star Trek Challenger.

Looks white to me.

Having grown up with the next gen and having watched all the other Star Trek Series as well as the original I was looking forward to THIS series but nope. I refuse to be shit upon with more political correctness. I could handle the leftist politics because they were reasonable but this shit and shitting on white people.. Fuck that noise. Pic unrelated

Star Trek came out after this.

>She is literally Mary Sue

Underrated observation.

>> Star Trek Discovery
>> No white men on the ship

SPOILERS

Watch as ship gets destroyed.
Watch as ship gets abandoned
Watch preview of next episode which seems to show new ship is captained by white man.

Spoiler!!!

The empowered black person is put in fed prison for violence.

Apparently it's justified, so it's cool.

The captain of the Discovery is fucking white male. But it's cool, because empowered black woman is smarter than him, because raised as vulcan, and he knows it.

>AIDs
This S isn't a plural, it's part of the acronym. AIDS.

This is nothing new for star trek. It's been preachy "progressive" bs since its inception, always shoehorning racial crap in in heavy handed "IM SILLY FOR THIS BACKWARDS THINKING" ways

You ain't gonna win this one.

>A December 1967 episode of Movin' with Nancy featured a kiss between Nancy Sinatra and Sammy Davis, Jr., more than a year before the Star Trek episode "Plato's Stepchildren" aired.

there was that whiny white guy that got blasted and had to go to the doctor though. Oh and the heroic admiral that cant find the reverse gear on his ship

One of the ships that was destroyed was named 'Europa' too.

Hmm

What three ways? I can only think of one.

It's the first SCRIPTED interracial kiss. It's not the first interracial kiss, look at Vietnam videos from the early 60s for that.

I'm not the other guy, I'm chiming in to let you know and end the pointless conversation.

this.

>the captain is a black woman named Michael
A nod to Mrs. Obama

>TakeATranKnee

lel
Also, not sure if intentional but when he said "non-cis" it sounded like nonces

Vulcan school

Dindu Mary Ann was kept inside a plexiglass hamster cage so she would not bite, kick, hit, or otherwise chimp out on civilized Vulcan children

Dindu Mary Ann was a angry and unfocused because she could not answer simple rote memory questions.

Dindu Mary Ann. like all ghetto children, was just kept busy all day and told that she was gifted, talented, and a leader.

Vulcans shipped her off to Earthlings where she became dominatrix bunkmate of lesbian Chinese woman

Space Shuttle Columbia burned up and killed the crew. The country Columbia is a shithole. And I think it's obvious that the people writing STD would find the reference to Columbus unacceptable.

What?

>> Star Trek Discovery
>> No white men on the ship
White ensign on the deck. Also a white woman at the helm.
The Asian is a special guest star. How does that make her a 'main' character?
What? How?
>> Show accurately represents the racial demographics of Earth in 2300. Being mostly black and Asian.
There were more whites than blacks or asians on the bridge.

Try watching it..

>>> The Klingons are Donald Trump
>What? How?
The writing staff has declared them to be.

>Try watching it..
Really, don't.

>smartest person in the entire human race
Graduating from the Vulcan academy would probably be impossible unless they put you in a human-accessible cultural bubble with training wheels. You aren't going to be able to keep up with Vulcan knowledge assimilation, and learning what Vulcans have learnt and imbibed from birth would take a lifetime of work.
Vulcans are defined more by being "logical" in a way that humans aren't, not so much by being smarter, even though Vulcans are probably 30 points smarter than the average human, who we never see in the first place because they're probably rotting away in an anime holodeck on earth.

yeah, expect that this is the captain.
chink dies in second episode.

There is no country called Columbia, it's Colombia, you moron.

Having this actor as a Captain is such a luxury... sadly, this show is shit and he's gone fully leftard.

The Challenger exploded, not Colombia

Wait, if this is the captain then I'm watching it, I don't care if he's a cuck

Even if he acts like a cuck, he's physiognomically a shitlord. I can imagine this actor cringing out his gay lines trying not to punch the whiny faggot director

and btw it's utterly retarded to judge star trek characters by their skin color. they are all hard-working, dedicated, educated people.
i mean, i don't hate niggers because they have black skin, i hate them because most of them act like fucking niggers.
in star trek, they are essentially white people who just look different.
no problem with that

Whatever. It's just a variant spelling of the same name. They sound the same, are derived from the same person, and went through the same transformation.

Challenger blew up on the way to space, Columbia burned up on the way home. There were two space shuttle disasters.

I wonder how much until they make him being a representative of "white supremacy" or some shit. Because, it would be easier to simply make the black woman a captain, right? But nope, they need to make her "fight against the wypipol" to make their points. Let's see how much he will resist the upcoming "Jason Isaacs is everything that is wrong with white men!" articles.

Guinan too. She's a better counselor than Troi.

Fuck that. Geordi only turned down those synthetic eyeballs b/c he wanted maximum attention and sympathy for his disability.

White crewmembers would have gotten the fucking eyeballs and stopped freaking ppl out with the visor.

Her name is Michelle. Why not naming her Michelle too, wtf. It's like they're trying to imply Michelle Obama was actually a man named Mich- oh...

Yep, trying to normalize it before Michael Obama's big reveal.

>Why the fuck did they change the look of the Klingons? is it because they were black?
Yeah, they wanted Klingons to be Trump nationalists, but it didn't work so well if they were all nogs, so they had to rework them into being a mix of stuff.

lol, it's just that it makes no sense. It's like saying "ah, remember that one woman named Julia who is a hero? Let's call our daughter Jules as a homage to her". If this theory is true, they're even more stupid than I give them credit for...

>mostly black and Asian.
won't the asians genocide all blacks?

or will they keep them as slaves? I know for a fact that asians don't see blacks as humans.