What did he mean by this?

Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, is registered to vote as a female in New York, according to public records.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/27/jared-kushner-registered-vote-woman/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrduuwybf8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big if true

It was the closest option to the anti-christ

Liberals' nightmare.

it means respect her pronouns, shit lord.

also, it's nice to have a president who is accepting of his eldest daughter's LGBT lifestyle.

>What did he mean by this?
It means he likes a set of balls bouncing off his chin.

That would make Ivanka a lesbian.
t. erect benis

I always knew he was a trap.

Does anyone else want to fuck him?

Maybe setting up a mental illness narrative to cover for any dumb shit he's done.

A degenerate and shade tactic if 4d.
But nonetheless I already can see how liberals starting to eat their own at even more rapid pace.

Trump marries his daughter to an orthodox kike tranny to infiltrate them. She converts to Judaism, married to a woman. Aryan impregnates his daughter. His grandchildren bring down Israel from the inside with fake jewish identity.

17th Dimensional Lambada.

Clerical error
>He's a tranny. Theres no other possible reason for this!!!

Still, big if true.

Someone's having a laff

He meant you should check the catalog before posting this again.

>mudslime meme flag.
No surprise here.

He probably just accidentally checked the wrong box in a moment of not giving a shit and the media's exploiting it as their latest pro-lbgt soapbox

Falsifying government records is a federal offense user. Impeach.

minority gibs when applying for shit. oldest trick on the jewish book.

This. How is he supposed to run the most powerful country in the world if he can’t fill out a simple form correctly?

>What did he mean by this?
*she

It's just part of his shifty Jew ways.

>Impeach
>run the most powerful country in the world

What?

>Donald Trump's daughter-in-law, Jarelina Kushner, is registered to vote as a female in New York
Fixed that for you.

>breitbart
fake news
Bannon lost, he tries to take his revenge

Why is Bannon such a cocksucker?

how do you register to vote "as" a woman

are there separate voting areas for men and women in new york or something

Well I mean, Lucifer also has a feminine name. Lucy decides his vessel should vote as female to appease the dark lord. Makes sense to me.

Bannon is also a communist.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrduuwybf8w
0:58 for when Kushner speaks. This man is definitely the Antichrist guys. Just listen to that malevolent, teenage voice of his.

Okay he's the antichrist. And Jesus walked on water too. Kys faggot.

When exactly did Bannon lose? He got Trump elected and last I checked 007 Royger Moore karate chopped little Luther so hard tiny hands Trump ran in fear deleting his tweets like a cuck as he fled the scene.

Nigger do you even know what satire is? I don't think he's the antichrist at all. Did you miss when all of Sup Forums thought he was? Because that's what I'm satirizing.

He's pretty feminine but then again the angle is that he sucks at filling out paper work and I can't fault him for that. Paperwork sucks ass.

THATS the oldest trick? have we been giving minorities gibs for that long?

Bannon focused on a Senate primary race while Trump is dismantling the entire ZOG. Bannon literally didn't do shit.

>sources

Why is the media blowing this up?
I thought that sexual identity shaming is wrong?

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKEEEE

REEEEEE

His administration is ZOG now he has fired all the nationalists. Only Goldman Sachs and neo-con generals in it now. So. Retard or shill?

No. You retards invert reality.

Bannon is a fucking neo-con ZOG shill.

Hey. It worked for Obama!

More than the former President of Goldman Sachs and the rest of the swamp creatures in his administration? Ok. Then why is Bannon supporting guys like Moore and Trump guys like Strange.

BANNON WORKED AT GOLDMAN SACHS

Fuck! I thought he was stupid.

so kushner is one of those wealthy elite canaanite trannys? not really that much of a surprise. he looks like a man but modern surgery can do that. though i would have to give him credit he seems like a british raised jew man.

the effeminate traits are like 100% british. you watch their government officials talk in interviews they all cross their legs and do that stuff with the hand. its considered more civilized

>he

Not for long and at a low position. He also served in the military. Cohn and Munchin are the real swamp creatures. Anyway why did Trump support Strange instead of Moore and then run like a cuck and delete his tweets when he found out he had backed a loser? The original question was when did Bannon lose? He didn't lose. He won when Trump was elected and won again backing 007 Royger Moore.

>007 Royger Moore.

It’s never going to happen.

holy kek
underated

>he

It happened and he is taking his Walther PPK to Washington. Your boss Blankfein had better watch out!

well rumor has it.....

Did they assuming his gender? Oh what greatness that would be. They bait the left into butthurt about that. Call them hypocrites.win.