That page that made you cry like a little girl

that page that made you cry like a little girl

The whole last chapter was the closest manga has ever got me to crying.

Fuck you Mizukami

Rave Master

It's always this chapter for me.

this shit was so boring

Ending of this arc really had me going.

This shit redeem Rave Master for me, it's not wonder how much of a boner Mashima has for his expy.

Gyro's death already got to me, but Johnny's reaction to it made me feel like shit afterwards.

Shed many tears to this page.

Is this some kind of meme? that's just a high school girl, not even doing anything.

I'd seen the image of her death in a few OPT, but I never knew what manga it was from. But from the moment I started reading tsugumomo, I couldn't help but feel like something about it was familiar, and when I got to that scene all I could think was "Ah, so this is where that's from".

Killed the moment for me. But didn't stop me dropping the manga since most of my entertainment with it derived from her bullying of the rest of the cast.

If you put her back together, will she be the same Kiriha, or will she be an indistinguishable facsimile from the point of view of outsiders, yet still not who she was, since her stream of consciousness was interrupted?

What about if the same thing was done with a flesh and blood human?

Or will she still be the same person since her consciousness actually resides in the mind of her author?

it's too relatable. i didn't cry, but the feels hit home.

"I'll stay in front of your grave without eating or drinking anything and die in a few days, doing an extremely poor job protecting you, but at least it'll look badass".

Oyasumi Punpun was an extremely emotional (sadness in particular) story for me but this got me angry. Punpun literally ruined her life and basically got away with it. This was the only decision she made for herself and I'm supposed to feel for Punpun. Fuck off manga.

Thank goodness! I thought I was the only one who thought that.

Series went to complete shit after this.

I want Shindol to just stick to vanilla.

Fuck off.
The amount of payoff after waiting years was pathetic. The way that reunion was handled after that page was godawful.

NEXT MANGA WHEN?

I could post a dozen pages from Gash, but this is one of my favorites

please.

Would've been a great death if the character had changed even slightly because of it.
He cried in his room for a day and then was back to his smiley self again.

>People actually crying while reading mango

All of you are bitches.

>people actually posting in a thread just to bitch about others

Lmao

>it was all for nothing
This fucking killed me

Only a faggot would cry to a drawing.

The start of the pie fight until the last page had me tearing like a little bitch.

>crying from watching anime/manga

it feels great though. I like reading or watching stuff that makes me cry.

That typesetting is going tomake me cry too

Wait, that had a good end? I didn't know, after chapter 4 or so didn't want to know more.

In my case worst thing is I just can't do it, but is not as I feel nothing, it really saddens me and It makes me a lump in my throat and I put bright eyes but I just cant manage to "explode" and actually cry, not even a single tear, and is really frustrating because I feel bad but can't let it go.

Fuck this manga so hard.

The end plot was pants on head retarded and it was so fucking obvious the author couldn't come up with any good ideas, and was just making shit up as they went along.

>the villains are psychics from dah future!
>battle is won literally through the flying fucking power of IMAGINATION

How does it feel to be subhuman trash?

Not even the most tearful moment in its own series

I still think he killed her. The whole time he's been a complete shit to her and I'm supposed to believe that she offed herself. Nah, fuck that.

>Smile status: not protected

Always

Came here to post this.