Selling national companies to EU kikes

>be french
>sell your sports broadcasting rights to saudi arabia (Canal+ sports)
>sell a century-old multi-industry congolmerate to the krauts (Alcatel/Alsthom)
>sell a state-of-the-art shipyards to italians (STX St-Nazaire)

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-stx-m-a-fincantieri/fincantieri-to-take-control-of-stx-resolving-shipyard-row-source-idUKKCN1C2182?il=0

FUCK MACRON. FUCK THIS GLOBALIST KIKERY
Which outstanding national industries did your countries sell, Sup Forums? How fucked are you when foreigners decide to outsource the jobs and steal corporate secrets?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PJLp7
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html
nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139174763/
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/OGMA_–_Indústria_Aeronáutica_de_Portugal
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This angers me beyond no means why does Sup Forums don't notice this
It's just like selling Lockheed-Martin

>why does Sup Forums don't notice this
Why are you so pathetic?

Goyim will come when I tell them....
Look:

>[Insert country]
>WHITE

>it is bad when it happens to us
I do not see you frogs crying when you bought entire Polish telephonic and cell tower inphrastructure when we entered EU
twats

That was for entering the EU first, you goddamn slav
The company that bought yours is probably German or Korean by now

Insert country
Are a bunch of niggers

Same thing here.

>pioneer civillian nuclear tech
>now rely on chinks to build our reactors
>pioneer highspeed rail
>British Rail sold off and we have to buy trains from Italy

Stx was shit . Fincantieri will make it great again .

Will it install glass hulls so marine can see the rest of the italian navy when they sail the mediterranean?

that's called Capitalism

You are not the only ones. My country too - despite some naive tugas here say. Greece too.

Makes me sad and angry at the same time, man. Those are things we'll probably never get by and we literally give them away. I wish there was a war, so we can be slaughtered with our own tech kek

This is literally has effect political decision making and etc. By suffering this type of neocolonialism in som cases reverses neocolonialism, the shareholders can get informally control some power structures in that country. I'm going to find thread about Greece in archive,

Greece's govt led by Tsipras - equivalent to Melenchon, Podemos (Spain) blocked some EU human rights resolution against PRC and they brought this up

You did this to yourself by electing Macron.

This is what happens when you leave a cucked faggot to run your country, it's doesn't help the whole state is fucked by miggers

>Greek officials insisted that, despite all the Chinese investments, the country identified with, and was loyal to, the E.U. and did not do China’s bidding. Some European officials are not so sure.

>“The Greek government needs to choose where its alliances lie and realize the E.U. is not only a market, but first and foremost a community of values,” said Marietje Schaake, a prominent member of the European Parliament from the Netherlands.

>Over the summer, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany tightened rules to limit takeovers of German strategic assets, a move aimed at Chinese state-backed firms. As Ms. Merkel put it to a German newspaper after Greece’s vote blocking the condemnation of Chinese human rights violations, Europe “has to speak with China in one voice.”

>She added that China’s economic might allow it to pressure weaker European nations. “Seen from Beijing,” she added, “Europe is an Asian peninsula.”
Archived: (.is) - archive.is/PJLp7
Unvit (it) : unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html
Original source: nytimes.com/2017/08/26/world/europe/greece-china-piraeus-alexis-tsipras.html

Previous thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139174763/

When he nationalized it and said pic related (unrelated) I thougt he was good
But now that Merkel has been re-elected we're truly fucked profond dans la chatte

>the shareholders can get informally control some power structures in that country

This, plus all the human capital involved in on-location jobs. I'm sure the krauts and the meteques will stop paying french people to work here, since our work rules are so tight. Beyond that there's also the risk associated with selling some fundamental corporate secrets especially in armaments like STX

saint nazaire was korean, but now that it would be Italian it's all a big "muh patriotism"

>Which outstanding national industries did your countries sell, Sup Forums?

Implying Germany is a real country and not a huge corporation.

There's hope with the AFD gaining seats and Shultz breaking the coalition that she might be contained

The owners were koreans, but the subsidiary was french. If all of it was korean then why did france even get involved in the negotiations?
Not saying selling it to the gooks wasnt the first mistake

Lets pray for that. And while we are on it lets pray for another Reichstagsbrand ok?

AAAaa hahahah i TOLD you frogs this would happen
>Fuck le polonaise turking our jerbs
Meanwhile Macaroni sells your country as we speak

Macaroni Macaroni outsource me another fabriconi I fucking told you so

Alcatel is part of nokia, nokia is not kraut company.

>How fucked are you when foreigners decide to outsource the jobs and steal corporate secrets?

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/OGMA_–_Indústria_Aeronáutica_de_Portugal
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer

you had phone in 2000 ??

That's a disgrace and an embaressment. Pnr has to jump to the parliament