This is the modern AND future scientific community. Isn't progress great?

This is the modern AND future scientific community. Isn't progress great?

>standing up against injustice brutality and unfair discrimination
This literally is progress. No wonder shitholes like Argentina will never compete with us.

I'm starting to become a leftist again. I think it's a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that the West is dead, but I dunno.

What credentials do you need to officially be labeled a scientist? A Liberal Arts degree?

Yes, bend the knee Leftist plebeians, bend the knee.

Scientists following a leftist political ideology are the kind of scientists whose data I question.

>Six 19-year-old college retards (including 1 nigger) kneel down
>ALL SCIENTISTS ARE KNEELING IN SOLIDARITY

irrelevant BS article by irrelevant news source by communist college students

i read reddit 4-6hrs/day

>12% of population commits 50% of all murders
>per capita they are gunned down less than any other demographic

The justice will only be served when you start stacking the fuckers into piles.

unless you're in the top 1% of scientists all you do day in and day out is suck dick for grant money
so this doesn't surprise me in the least

Do you realize that scientist makes up less than 12% of the population and they make all scientific discoveries?

Really effective selection of font color, huh faggot?

wrong, normal people accidentally/purposefuly make discoveries all the time
and all scientists do is confirm it and name it.

I had this fucking bullshit at work this morning. My cunt manager came in and said she wanted a group photo of everyone kneeling to put it on their facebook.

All these people were "oh wow, this is going to be awesome" and "ha, this will show drumpf!" So they went out to get the photo. I went down to the server room and stayed in there doing some work. Later I got an e-mail from her asking me why I wasn't in the photo? I replied "the server was having some issues I needed to fix right away so I am sorry I missed that photo".

Her response? "Next time be in the photo. Any problems with computers can wait."

I am actually sad that nothing happened on the 23rd. I was hoping for Planet X to come in and fucking kill us. I hate all this virtue signaling. It is getting harder and harder to hide my power level. I am venting here so I can go back into the fucking madhouse I work at. I am going to look for another job as this place is beyond cucked and is going down hill fast.

I'm more of a scientist than most "scientists" out there, and don't have a degree.

About to start dropping red pills on the allergies, disease, and epigenetics at the beginning of next year.

One day, black people and libtards will learn to read data on race and crime, and they will take some responsibility for themselves, but that day is not this one.

This.

>working for a she
>office
>working with liberals
>99% chance you're living in a city

You're living your fucking life wrong, quit
your job and
on the last day draw swastikas everywhere and drive out of the city.

So you're surrendering reason and self preservation to a bunch of loud, ugly trash who don't realize they're political pawns?

Its your scientific community not mine. Here in the Reich we still discuss stuff.

Because it's easier to suck dicks while kneeling down, I get it now

Maybe we should just poke the bear in NK and get this shit over with. If they want to destroy our culture and country because of their progressive beliefs then fine let's show them how bad things can really get.

No, I'm just, y'know, having fun instead of thinking about degeneracy and how the world is getting fucked. I feel better already desu. I now focus more on myself and improving myself.

Greetings, traveler! What brings you to this part of the internet? Perhaps a good LARP is what you seek? In that case... Allow me to indulge in your fantasy.

>This is the modern AND future scientific community

No it's not. Those are a couple college students enrolled in a STEM program. They haven't done anything worthwhile.

"Masters students studying bio knee in middle of campus"

(((scientists)))

I'll fix this in Photoshop.
Guys give me better names.
The chick in the middle, I'm unsure of her race. She looks half beaner to me.

From left to right:

Kike
Nigger
Poo
Ching chong
Bluehaired SJW
Faggot

I'm quaking

Ignorance is bliss, yep.

I don't have hate myself. I just simply want to the world burn at this point. So I took a different, but similar path than you.

Only reason I am here is I am looking after my parents. Once they move on I am leaving California forever. Fuck this state. Fuck Silicon Valley. Fuck the traffic. FUCK WHORE FOODS AND THE GODDAMN LIBERALS SHOPPING THERE!

I feel like every day I am in hell. I just want to do the job I was hired for. Not go to stupid meetings where I have to hear stupid women and niggers talk about stupid shit that is only going to KILL THE COMPANY!

This company was not built to do social justice BULLSHIT. But here we are more and more spending time on stupid shit and "we need more women and POC (piles of crap? Phaggots, Orangutangs and Cunts?) in STEM and how we can do that.

You know how I survive at work? I literally pretend to be someone else when I go into meetings. I am pretending I am a robot spy that must blend in and I keep saying to myself "robot turn off emotions" in my head. It is pure hell living here where I am one of the few people that knows how to do my job and I have to "share the credit" with niggers and faggots and cunts who couldn't do anything without someone holding their hand.

/end rant

Whoooaa a bunch of scientists are taking a knee guys...talk about bravery. I hope Trump doesn't send them to Guantanamo Bay!

Don't vent. Start planning your alternative entrepreneurial career. You should be able to make more money, and answer to fewer retards.

Like this?

definitely a . looks like a "marta" to me (i'm OP posting from PC by the way)

POC stands for Pickers of Cotton, next time they say it tell them they're being racist

Every week that passes the more ur life just wastes away doing nothing with your life mate.
Shitty people and Shitty environment, not good for ya big dog.

Once you're done doing what u need to do in Cali, hit the road and move to Texas or any other Red state.
Shoot some fucking shotguns and shit and drive your truck around the state.
Go huntin' or SOMETHING.

>>standing up against injustice brutality and unfair discrimination
>standing up
nigga what?

Please respect first-semester freshmen women in STEM, you misogynists. They will replace you in your jobs.

stock photo or real ???

I've noticed none of these knees down mouths open cucks are actual fans of football.
They're all mentally ill degenerates or betas who spent their younger years getting swirlies in the boys room.

>reposted 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times
>dude zomg she is holding that rod wrong i know i am on Sup Forums all the time and i like know electronics ok

>Scientists

Sure, post some peer-reviewed journals that published these cucks

>when you disrespect the people who died fighting literal actual nazis because you hate white supremacists

I bet when you ask them what field of science they run, its some pseudoshit.

>Gathers 6 random people from street.
>makes them kneel
>calls them scientist

Don't even bother with proving if they are real scientists or not.

"i study the physiological aspects of the female sex that make them superior to men"
"i conduct research on the history of ancient african science"

Cops killing niggers is pest control. The day nigs stop nogging, they dont get shot

That would be extremely painful.

Sounds accurate.

You have to understand that these people only hate Nazism because it's white. To them it makes perfect sense to also hate pre multi culti America because it's also white.

Looks like an ISIS beheading video

They're all academic "scientists." None of them work in the private sector in pharmacology. Any scientist worth a damn would be able to look at DOJ/FBI crime statistics about violent crimes and race and see who the real perpetrators are. These fake scientists are bypassing statistics and using emotion instead. Idiots probably can't even calibrate a pH meter correctly.

I trust all of them except Tyrone

Someone should shop these photos with Isis members or nazis behind them

Modern scientists and the cult of scientism are totally leftist garbage.

So blacks are professional criminals?

Thanks for clearing that up

What irks me most is that they're not even practicing real science. Real science is cold, objective and empirical. If your results go against your moral narrative, then you change your mindset, not said results.