How do you feel about new media rewriting history?

how do you feel about new media rewriting history?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/09/there-are-no-successful-black-nations-africa-diginty-racism-pan-africanism/
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527
shh.mpg.de/423779/mummy-genomes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahahhaahhahahahahhaa

Education mode sounds cool in theory, but I'm sure it will be some kike niggerlover propaganda.

I got b& as well. Fuck Assassin Kangs.

Now post the webm.

wtf did you retards do now? SHEESH

LOL IT'S PICKLE PEPE

PICKLE PEPE EVERYONE xDDDDD

>educational mode

Talking about how KANGZ built the pyramids? Full Breshnev.

xDDDDDD lel soooo random riiiight? :DDDDDD

LOL I was the WUZ and got banned as well.

FUCK THEM

Common core is cancer and educational video games are just a tool to make obedient uneducated slave goyim from kids.

come and play this game so you can see "white egyptians" and "black romans" come together in peace.

I was pretty excited to see the black phonecians myself

>excited to see the black phonecians myself

relevant

WE

Fucking kek, Hannibal was as black as King Tut

Asscreed is bad game series
1st and 2nd installments were acceptable because of somewhat fun gameplay and over the top concepts, like fighting Pope armed with laser cane on the roof of Vatican, but entirety of the series is
>climb tower
>do 1-3 quests
>go to next tower
that is all, you can also do some eagle jumps from high places lol fun animations kekekeke
play other games

I thank gamers for your service in 2014, but honestly guys, find a new hobby. Your masochism and unwavering belief that this thoroughly Jewed industry is going to even make eye contact with your comments and concerns is getting old and pathetic.

WUZ

4 gets a pass because it was the best pirate simulator to date, but all the land missions were ass and the plot went turbo retard.

Incredible bants

Has there even been a decent video game in the last 5 years?

no, because they ousted Kojima.

Maybe Witcher 3 and MGS5 but even those where rushed

>even been a decent video game in the last 5 years?
The new DOOM was fun

We wuz assassunz criit n shiet

This game will have worse sales than Syndicate.

We wuz kangz.

No, sir. I turned my back on this Godforsaken industry in 2009. I wasn't redpilled then, but I was working at GameStop. For months at a time, I would see all of the upcoming releases, sensing that corners were being cut and expedience was being put ahead of quality. What with all the capeshit and Madden and general tinge of homosexual undertones. Too much voice acting, too many 'textures', but no environments or worlds or any kind of fucking effort whatsoever.

The PSX is gone, so is the SNES, and so is my childhood. And I'm perfectly content with that.

I've never read much on Egypt. Can someone explain the black vs white Egyptians? Some claim it turned whiter after Greece took over.

They were not black. For instance, the egyptians fought wars woth the nubians who we know were black - on illustrations the nubians are depicted as black while egyptuans are much whiter

write in google - ancient egypt battle with nubians illustration - it should come up on images

generation z is so BASED xD

foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/09/there-are-no-successful-black-nations-africa-diginty-racism-pan-africanism/

Ethiopians tend to have lighter skin than, say, someone from Sierra Leone. What's your point? Not every black person has coal-black skin.

- turkish - there were no turkish people then

>somehow that is surprising

The point is they were mixed, not black definitely.

>ancient egypt battle with nubians illustration

Ok, I found this picture.

Outside of pictures, is there anything else?

Theirs is lighter - also coptic people - descendants of egyptians are not black - also DNA tests showed that they are from Europe, Anatolia, Armenia regions

I think it's about modern location. Proper term would be Anatolian I guess.

In the article it says Anatolian
Author of the article is retarded

Yeah, well Ancient Egyptians used brown-ish paint when depicting themselves. Checkmate, sweetie.

¸Is there any WE shit in this game though? I know the characters were pretty dark but weren't there SOME Africans around Egypt in the ares? Like the Horn of Africa perhaps? KANGZ have nothing to do with Ethiopia and shit anyway.

Wow, just look at those white Egyptians. How could anybody ever think they were black?

bloodborne
and uh
resident evil 7 i guess

just because you are brown doesnt mean you are black - also theres tan to consider - if an egyptian went to a morthern region his natural colour would be much lighter

really makes on ponder....

Those are brown people, not white and not black.

Her skin is nowhere near as dark as in the picture I posted

The reality is that Egypt eventually became a multiracial society

This is what Ancient Egyptians looked like. Literally Armenians.

Only towards the end. The Nubian ruled in Egypt for only 100 years and they could not recreate the pyramids or any of the legendary construction that the previous generations Egyptians built.

Shadows of Mordor
Witcher 3
GTA V
Skyrim
Fallout 4

Not great games, but decent

>how do you feel about new media rewriting history?

lmao

Age of empirees 2 HD

We took over the steam forums for a solid day and posted non stop " WE WUZ" and "my mothers son"

>Age of empirees 2 HD

>Fallout 4
user.

>This is what Ancient Egyptians looked like. Literally Armenians.

Yeah totally. Pic related is a bust of Tiye, grandmother of King Tut.

LMFAO

Guild wars 2 is filled with redditors and dudea with their wives but it is hella fun once you join a Sup Forums guild.

Yes, modern Egyptians do have much lighter features due to Arab conquests and earlier periods of race-mixing in Egypt during the Ptolemaic era. What is your point?

>bump for kangs

What the actual fuck? How the fuck did a turk(or turks) managed to go all the way from Middle East to fucking Egypt?

>mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527
>The study found that ancient Egyptians were most closely related to ancient populations in the Levant (modern day Syria, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon), and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe.

Silly Kang

The author is autistic, the report said Anatolian which at that time was practically Greek.

That people like you take 100 years of nubian rule, where egypt fell backwards, as evidence that west africans ruled in egypt.
It's bullshit.

i think we should visit the steam discussion hub
steamcommunity.com /app/582160/discussions/

>Daily Mirror
>Literally a tabloid rag

I never once claimed West Africans ruled in Egypt.

That is blatant nigger revisionism you motherfucker, here is Tiyes father, pic related

>It's a "let's pretend Egyptians were on consistent race thread"
The people in the murial are Hyskos, were semites who were expelled from Egypt

Why is Sup Forums so against gaming when gamers share their opinions the most?

It's just alternative facts.

Cumskins ended your credibility and my sides

Hahahahahahhahahha.

Do you honestly believe Subsaharans aren't thoroughbred niggers?

>a bust from Ancient Egypt is "nigger revisionism"

lol ok

Persona 5
Bloodborne
Witcher 3

Cossacks 3

and Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

If Persona 5's symbolism went over your head, you need to lurk moar.

Titanfall 2

This, but they diversity hiring was showing by then

>fires first volley of cannonballs at wooden ship
>fireball explosion
>wut

Most of the time the daily mail just copy-pastes shit from other places.

shh.mpg.de/423779/mummy-genomes

It's practically the same text with a download link to the actual publication.

Are you the same person who shits on wikipedia as unreliable when it's almost a copy-paste of the sources??

Witcher 3
Persona 5
Divinity : Original Sin 2
Xcom 2

Divinity OS2 is an amazing comeback of wRPGs

So much content and detail. Over 20 hours spent in the first area alone. Well worth it.

Oh, you mean JUDENsoft OP. Sorry. Deleted those ISOs long ago, and they ain't coming back on this harddrive either.

Enjoy getting cucked, if thats your thing or if that's what you mean I guess

X-COM 2 was alright. Enemy unknown/within was better imo.

Nope. Witcher maybe, haven't played it yet, only part 1 (rpg's not my thing).

Enjoyed Project Highrise & Sheltered, that's about it. Just (((trash))) coming these days

x-Com2 was (((trash))). Judentrash of the highest caliber

I need to send that pic to Chris Chan

Payday 2 is pretty fun.

>GTAV
>Skyrim
>FO5

holy shit kys
literally the normiest of American casuals.