Experience with IE

Anyone have any experience working with them? Tired of being just a keyboard warrior, and they seem like the only semi-functional group working towards white interests. I like that they have appearance standards, but hate some of the cringey shit they do especially with that fag Richard Spencer

Other urls found in this thread:

identityevropa.com/apply
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Eye_(symbol)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The triangles, what do they mean? What do the triangles stand for? Pick a better group with better optics mate

Internet Explorer gets shit on but it fine. Kids don't remember how bad browsers were at the start.

What does IE stand for?

They're pretty good and are about to start a new activist campaign similar to the stuff GI does in Europe. Highly recommend you join.

identityevropa.com/apply

Yes. I'm a former member. You basically pay a membership fee for a Discord server and some semi regular meet ups with local goys, If you're sick of keyboard warrioring, that's all they mostly do.

Honestly not worth it. It would be nice if they were working towards getting members positions in local office or something, but they don't. The leadership sucks now that Shawn is gone, and people like Reinhard take themselves way to seriously, all the while being close with Dick Spencer, who is very likely controlled opp.

I'd like to see them do something cool, but all they've managed was some bad optics with Tiki torches, and they flier campuses with their own propaganda (which isn't terrible, suppose).

TL;DR Don't join IE, just do your part: run for local office, marry a white woman, buy land, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Eye_(symbol)

>don't do activism goy

Dragon's eye. Look it up, p cool symbol.

BTW, they stole the design from another company. Although the symbol has existed for a very long while, their particular use of this specific one was directly stolen from a company. They could be sued if ever found out

t. IE member

Tell me why anyone should bother. Not the empty promises of yuge things, etc. Honestly, what is the benefit other than paying to shitpost or effortpost on a fucking Discord server and being in what amounts to a fraternity?

Right, that's exactly what I said. Read last sentence you IE shill.

Do activism, don't give your shekels to some circle-jerking, cringy white man fraternity when you can do everything IE provides you on your own.

They're starting some shit in the coming weeks. There's been a big internal push to do more flash mob and targeted activism, which we're going to start shortly. The stuff in DC with Spencer recently was a test run.

This is already disclosed information btw. I'm not leaking anything.

They say that type of shit all the time. Nothing happens. You haven't convinced anyone. Honestly, their leadership is horrendous. Members pay all this money, it would be nice to get something back. Basically you pay money to 1. be a member, 2. buy their merch, etc. and all you get is to shill for them, talk with other IE goys on Discord and LARP. It's silly, really. I already have several other Discord servers where I get everything IE offers and more, and all for free. I do activism on my own time, etc. I still meet with local goys, etc.

I feel bad people are getting Jew'd out of their shekels so Nathan can make a name for himself. The movement is a fucking joke. They have no brick and mortar "clubhouse" or HQ so to speak, and with such close to Dick Spencer, I'm sure Dicky could finance something. But nothing ever happens. Spencer is likely controlled opp anyway, and Nathan is a fucking degenerate moron with no vision. It's like a fucking cult.

Thanks for the replies, I was curious because I know there's at least one member in my town. That peter kid that got doxxed at cville. I saw the recent daca protest, and I'd love to see more. Richard Spencer just makes it cringey though, wish they would separate

underrated

FBI Honeypot.

this is 100% accurate. I was part of them in the midwest for almost two years, its LARP central.
>lol lets drop a banner over a highway for two hours
>lol lets put up posters on campus that no one reads because no one reads that shit anyway no matter what it is
>lol lets talk big shit in discord then go to bed
Honestly Vanguard or other groups have to be better. IE was shitty under D'amigo and now with this Klein kid it's even worse. Fucking kid was some grunt in the military and thinks he is running a paramil corp now. Complete larp.

>not realizing all these groups are honeypots

>Richard Spencer just makes it cringey though, wish they would separate

see:

Nathan left to have a kid (I think). Eli Mosley is in charge now, hence the new direction.

The group is hardly a year old. You can't expect them to have all this shit like an HQ already.

I likely know you. I'm a Michigan goy, was with IE for about 4-5 months from March until about June-July.

>hurr durr spencer is controlled opp
Nice evidence dude.

everything he touches turns into a disaster, and while that isn't evidence, it's something to think about before following this dude and his NPI friends

I am an IE member. I've been with them over a year, and I did events alongside them before joining. Ask any questions you have, and I will do my best to answer them.

That's interesting and thanks for sharing. I got bored with online alt-right stuff because it operates as a collection of overlapping cringey personality cults, (Enock, Spencer, VD, Greg Johnson, FTN, Anglin, etc.) and any shit posters who say So and So is a fed always get shit on by a mob of fan boys.

I can easily imagine how much more cringey IRL alt-right meet ups are. Not to mention it's a great way to meet low-level federal infiltrators and people turned LE informants. The best thing you can do for whites is make white kids and money.

The group is over 2 years old, you've only just heard about it in the last year. I'm personal friends with Shawn, and when he left last year IE went to absolute shit.

Quit shilling because you need to justify to yourself why you belong to a do-nothing organization and likely honeypot associated with confirmed controlled opposition Dick Spencer.

Get out, seriously. It's a circle-jerking LARP, when all of the new members flooded in after Cville in May (including you probably) IE stopped vetting properly, etc. The org is a fucking joke, mate. You're getting Jew'd out of your fucking money. If Nathan left, which is news to me, what does that say? Do you leave an org you start if you really believe in it?

And yes, you can expect an HQ from day one mate, and they have been collecting the shekels of 200+ members for a while. Where does the money go?

>everything he touches turns into disaster
Such as?

>Multi-millionaire
>Out of nowhere starts claiming he coined term describing obscure movement
>Never finances any political change.
>Doesn't fund political campaigns for /ourguys/

The list goes on and on... And I actually have a lot of evidence that was obtained with another former IE Mod who I will not name. He was kicked out of the group for raising these questions.

What do we always say?

"The truth fears no investigation"

Open your eyes, mate. You've been fooled. And what's more is you wanted to be. Quit shilling for an org that gives you nothing back for all your money, time, effort, etc.

What percentage of members have white wives and white kids? What WN 2.0 really needs more than fraternities is a matchmaking service.

This is why nobody listens to you spergs

>Oh yeah IE is full of larpers
>Oh and also Richard Spencer and Eli are Jewish CIA agents

>Multi-millionaire
>You actually believe this

Two million dollars spread out in a trust over 10+ family members does not equal multi-millionaire.

That's interesting...

You're in IE aren't you? I'm assuming someone linked this thread into the Discord you you shills can come in and do some damage control.

>cringey irl meet-ups
It's literally just people meeting up for drinks and talking about whatever you want. It isn't political 24/7.

Most of the IE guys I know currently attend university. It's not like we're rednecks screaming about gassing the kikes lol

I agree white americans should just kill themselves at this point. You wont outbreed us, all your groups are honeypots, all your voices are controlled opposition.
Listen to the other wise people in this thread OP.
Be a lone wolf activist and maybe start your own family or just kill yourself and let us take over your country even faster.

Basically OP, if you're not in one of these states its not worth paying the dues because activities are scarce.
>Texas, Houston area
>New Hampshire
>New York
>New Jersey
>Virginia
>Florida
>California
>Oregon

>You're in IE aren't you?

Actually no, I just know people in IE personally and you spergs discredit any real criticism of IE with your autistic theorycrafting.

>hurr durr he's not a millionaire because he doesn't get all of his money at once

seriously neck yourself, you autistic fuckwit.

What does he do with all his money? If he's supposedly the figurehead of the movement why doesn't he invest in actual political change instead of going to speak at largely unheard of and cringey events?

He's not reaching a new audience... He would do well to invest his own money into a movement he apparently created. Even if he isn't controlled opp, doesn't that say something to you?

Meetups with locals in your area. You can plan your own events, organize stuff, etc.

If you're happy shitposting on Sup Forums and don't care about IRL things, than there's no reason to join. What are you looking to get out of it?

There have been a lot of threads on this subject and a lot of people come in asking similar questions. Sometimes I wonder what they're looking for.

Spencer has been about for years. The fact you don't know about him is because you're ignorant. And none of what you sad proves he's a shill or a fed or whatever.

I'm sperging by giving out info on an org I was a member of and have insider info on?

Hot take.

>Honestly, their leadership is horrendous
How?

So questions regarding his motive aren't warranted because I didn't provide you with his FBI badge?

As I've said, it's very interesting someone who is an apparent figurehead of a movement doesn't want to invest his own money in facilitating any real political change. He just wants to give talks so the rest of you autists can circle jerk at them.

Your insider info is months old. It's changed a lot during that time.

Read the thread.

Basically they don't get anything done. They lack any sort of vision on how to accomplish what they state as the goals of the org. They take peoples money and give them nothing in return.

Read my other posts.

>read my other posts.
Will do, but so far I disagree. They have a LOT of vision, and it took me a while to really understand it all myself. They don't do things unless it's done well, and they are also conscious of their brand.

They do a lot of stuff, just not officially as IE. From what i've seen it's also based on how active some regions are. I'm not going to pretend like it's perfect, but they're going to explode soon. It's been building for a while.

Why did they pick teal as a color?

>when shaun left
>nathan leaving is news to me

You dont know what you are talking about

Really? How many of the IE goys are running for local offices? Where is the new HQ? How many are now married? Etc...

Just admit it. You like LARPing. I said it before, all they do is take your shekels and give you empty promises of creating yuge changes, and then all you wind up doing is putting up posters at University and shitposting in a Discord server.

I've asked you several times what else you goys do and you've given me nothing I haven't already stated. Then you talk about how things have changed and you're working on these big, cool IE flashmobs. Awesome! What does that accomplish? All it does it raise IE's visibility. Nothing more. Nothing for us as white people.

You'd do better doing all the activisim (postering, etc) on your own, finding a white woman and having children. Run for local office, start actually changing things. Quit giving your shekels to IE

He can be incompetent, sure. But a lot of the hate he gets is unnecessary. You still haven't explained what disasters he's responsible for.

I haven't been in IE since June. Why would I know Nathan left? I don't care to follow them on twitter or anything? That somehow makes me a know-nothing?

Wew lad.

BTW, I am personal friends with Shawn. We went to highschool together. Should I have said kicked out? Yeah, that's more accurate.

Also Reinhard and Nathan caused him to lose his job out of spite. They're pieces of human trash.

This, have a lot of white kids, own property in the Midwest, own guns, educate people. Mainstream people are dropping more and more redpolls. The objective is to preserve a white remnant until the collapse and then establish something explicitly white

>run for office

Trump ran for office. we live in a system where gaining political power isnt enough because we live in a concrete cultural system that punishes dissent

You are a brainlet and it makes sense you wouldnt like IE or the core of the alt right

>vFLTiml8
Post the details on Spencer then.

I don't know what that has to do with IE though. I personally have my doubts about him as well, but again, what does that have to do with IE?

I read your posts, and you pretty much just sound mad without any reason why. Sounds like you got kicked out and now you call everyone "shills" (oh no!!!).

If you have substance, please share.
Don't assume everyone is just blindly following someones lead.

Indo-Europeans.

(And seriously: fuck off newfag).

based ancap

If you join IE you can be a part of Project Siege where you put up flyers around campus and get in the news. It happened lately in Stockton University and Penn state within the last week or so.

>why isn't your 1 year old organization with a controversial ideology running for office in a 2 party system

what could we gain from that? What makes you think the funds necessary for a political campaign can be created that easily?

>should i say kicked out

Was this before or after he had some mental breakdown about some outsiders doxxing him and spent weeks shitting on everyone including his friends

Everyone loved shawn. Nobody wanted to see him go. But he went fucking mental and was absolutely insufferable for weeks

The point of IE is to foment a sense of racial identity among white people and spread awareness of why we do what we do (via posters and banners, etc.).

What do you want us to do lol? Start an armed revolution? I've told you about the new stuff we're going to be doing. Wait and see.

>Don't do anything, something might happen. Everyone is a jew. If they are not a jew then they are CIA or its a larp. The world is a honeypot. Stay in your room where you are safe and masturbate to anime while we destroy your culture and take your rights one by one, goy.
This is pretty much every thread on /pol lately. I wonder who could be behind it.

That makes literally no sense.

So you're LARPing? How else to we facilitate our change without sewing seeds of dissent within the system? You want a bloody revolution or something? Take it by force? And I'm the brainlet?

Go back to the IE Discord and LARP there, the rest of us will actually try to do something while you wait for the race war.

Neck yourself.

They're all homosexuals. I almost joined but when I refused to do any gay shit, they said I was breaking the "circle of trust" and was making them feel uncomfortable so I had to go. I guess it doesn't matter on here since we're all user but they did make some veiled threats and implied if I told anyone I'd be sorry about it.

I dont trust their leader Eli Mosley and theyre a bunch of PRcucks

also new member of IE here ama

>sewing seeds of dissent within the system
that isnt how our enemies won. Thats not how we win. You win the culture war before you can win any sort of legitimate political office

How many integrationists were in office in the 50s before communists took over colleges?

I said local office you fuckwit. Run on either side, it doesn't matter. Just make your platform pro-White. Run for Mayor, run for comptroller, literally anything that gives you power to create change.

Or, you know, sit on your thumb and shitpost on IE's Discord while talking shit about people who want to actually do something in the interest of whites.

All the org needs to do is fund members with the shekels they already get from membership fees and have them run for any local office. I'm not talking Senator or Gov, etc. But we have to start somewhere.

So you need to be in a fraternity to do that?

You need to give your hard earned money to an org that just wants you to shill their brand for them and nothing more?

OK.

>local office
>a position where all it would take is a single news report to get you to resign

Brainlet

>All it does it raise IE's visibility. Nothing more. Nothing for us as white people.
You don't see how having a pro white organization is doing something for us as white people?

You don't think people in IE aren't attempting to run for office or working with people who are?

You don't think that the hilarious publicity for "Dylan Roof style assaults" every time a poster goes up on a college campus doesn't help bring people to our side?

You don't think that members of IE aren't pursuing the fourteen? Why? Because they're too busy "larping" online?

>I've asked you several times what else you goys do and you've given me nothing I haven't already stated.
What are YOU doing to help the cause? If your argument is "the same stuff IE does but without the $100 a month" then that's cool. A lot of people don't care about the money, because the community is worth it.

If you think you're doing something beyond what IE does, I doubt it.

Stop shilling, shill.

People are asking what I would get out of it- I'm the OP. I was just looking for people to bond with and organize with. I'm sucssesful financially but want to work towards bigger goals. Just though making some upstanding white friends would be good (I already do this through club sports as well)

Never said any of that. Quit shilling.

Marry a white woman. Have kids. Run for local office. Buy lots of land. Help your fellow white brothers and sisters better themselves.

I didn't like Moseley at first but he actually has a good vision and knows shit about aesthetics.

So how do you win the culture war mate?

Wouldn't it be cool if you had a WN mayor who did awesome things? Would that not sway more towards us? Seeing how beneficial WN is? Having a constant platform to push our agenda?

You're a brainlet, mate. IE lacks vision.

>an org that just wants you to shill their brand
Do you not understand why creating a good brand has its advantages?

>wouldnt it be cool to have a WN mayor

No because he would be torn from office because the underlying culture doesnt allow such things

How can you be so dumb

>run on mostly WN ideals
>promote WN on a political platform
>whites vote for you
>win or lose, gain political traction and spread WN ideals
>somehow made to resign over views i expressly made transparent and a large part of campaign

Yep, I'm the brainlet.

Another IE goy with no vision.

I'm shilling because I'm advocating you do all of those things without handing out shekels to an org that does nothing?

You're shilling IE, I'm merely asking all of you why anyone should bother. You all give me same answers.

No. Noone in IE is running for any office. And if they are, great. That's exactly my point. IE should give back to it's members instead of taking their shekels and giving them a Discord server. You're making my point for me.

>whites vote for you

*buzzer noise* wrong. White people will go out of their way to "crush racism"

You have no idea how politics works and how the culture effects said politics. Steve king is as far as you are going to get as far as a "white nationalist politician" goes and he is tapdancing on thin ice all the time

Best Affinity.

So you want to make yourself easier for the feds to identify.

How can they be torn from office in a city where the majority elected them?

LMAO

Let the rest of the country bitch. Who gives a fuck. It would be a yuge middle finger to Libtards everywhere and it would embolden our movement and likely give others the bravery to do the same.

No vision...

>nobody in IE is running for office

Lol I know this isnt true but just out curiosity why the fuck would they announce this? should they announce on twitter who it is so the media can be sicked on them?

Are you retarded?

Nah you lack vision. You think about it too simplistically.

A "white nationalist mayor who did awesome things" in what fucking state could that happen anytime soon?

"Hello, I'm a white nationalist. The holocaust isn't real. Vote for me!"
that's going to go over really well.

How about
>have connections to political candidates / be political candidate
>keep extreme beliefs under wraps to actually be elected
>shift overton window right, and set up connections for other WN to sneak into power
>?????
>profit

Your style:
>durrrrrrrrr i know white people can't even openly admit that they like being white and mainstream news will happily dox a black jew for being a "nazi" but i'm a white nationalist and running for congress this will end well.

lmao

It's unfortunate that you were too low time preference.

A lot of big stuff is happening in my area. Things are growing and many of your complaints have already been addressed and wouldn't hold water.

You don't have to believe me.

This is a long game. GI didn't start in a year and build what they've built in that short of time period.

Patience lads.

DUDE MARCHES LMAO XD

IGNORE MAKING MONEY AND DOING THINGS AWAY FROM THE CAMERA

JUST... JUST DO MARCHES LMAO XDXDXDXDXDXD

>2020

WHY ARE WE NO WINNING WHITE PEOPLE TO THE CAUSE
WHY I HAVE NO MONEY
WHY I HAVE ONLY 10 PEOPLE IN GROUP

guy didnt even know nathan was gone he is a brainlet

>Are you retarded?
Not him, but yes, he's retarded.

So you wouldn't vote for a WN politician? Other IE goys wouldn't? Other whites who the message appeals to? Sure many whites would steer clear and go out of their way, but we're not concerned with that.

I don't get how culture and politics work? Then let's see what you think should happen? How do we win? By giving our shekels to IE and shilling their brand at Uni and online?

OK

>patience lads
>yes goy just wait and wait *jewish howling in delight*

What is National Action? What is wasting time with those faggots when we could have been powerful by now?

"TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT", TRUMP 2020, GOD BLESS TRUMP!

Almost all of IE is away from the camera.

you probably don't care, but it's true.

Seems like a good way to network with pro white people. In some of the bigger cities it's hard to run into white people period. I think I'll join up eventually.

>implying whites need to be corralled into groups and movements to get anything done
whites are a group. we are our own movement. when others wake up to this fact we will holocaust you all for real this time. wait for it.

They're pieces of shit. I'm a based Hispanic and they wouldn't let me in

I've been an "out and participating" WN since 2005. IEv is the most straight-forward, honest, and least cringe group I've ever seen or
have been associated with.

This country is our birthright.

I never said go full 88. I said run a campaign that aligns with our interests. I'm not being simplistic. Nice projection there mate.

It's sad all you would rather debate me to maintain your brand and be right instead of actually providing some real solutions.

They don't. They should just be encouraging members to do so and helping with finance, etc.

IE has around a thousand members nationwide.

Doing what though? If you're not making money, then what the fuck is the point? How are you going to by houses to house our people? How are you going to fund propaganda for people like Murdoch Murdoch?

All of this fannying around pisses me off and I care a lot more than you fucking faggots.

MAKE MONEY. SHARE PROPERTY. SAVE MONEY. GET ANOTHER PROPERTY. TRAIN. MAKE PROPAGANDA ETC.

Not fucking hard.

Wow fuck off shill!!!!!

EMILY GOLDSTEIN=ANOTHER RACIST JEW WHO HATES AND IS TRYING TO DESTROY WHITE PEOPLE! AND THEM JEWS WONDER WHY THEY'RE HATED! PURE JEWISH EVIL

I said 2020 you fucking idiot and I am implying you're tactics will leave you with 10 people. You need to fucking BE REALISTIC NOW NOW NOW!

We don't have the fucking time to piss about with "identity Europa XD" when we need to be making the power we need through men, living space, money and ideas.