Reminder that whites have never been 90% or more of the United States population since its creation in 1776...

Reminder that whites have never been 90% or more of the United States population since its creation in 1776. To say that the United States is not a multi racial nation is laughable.

Property doesn't count as people.

Fpbp

IIRC, I believe it was counted as 3/5 person.

Tell that to the United State census in 1790

Where can I see it?

sage

I which slaves are clearly separate from actual people.

niggers only count as 3/5ths so we were over 90% of the voting population

Nope

They were doing so well up until the 50's. They really fucked it up with the Immigration Acts of 1952 and 1965

>Census data included the name of the head of the family and categorized inhabitants as follows: free white males at least 16 years of age (to assess the country's industrial and military potential), free white males under 16 years of age, free white females, all other free persons (reported by sex and color), and slaves.
Read
>humans
>sub-humans
>non-humans
>animals
>property

You mean jews and ethnics fucked it up.

usa was 90%white until 1965
canada was 98%

well at least you admit you never had any control of your country

So what you're telling me is that whites made up even LESS of the population? Good to know.

Reminder that goyim have never controlled 90% of all major media companies in the United States since WW2. To say that the United States is not controlled by the Jew is laughable.

damn so close. checking 143122222

You call it a nigger nation with only 35%.

Wrong. 89.8 is the highest white percentage

Who do you think created the nation you tit? You've got no reason but cowardice and laziness not to get on a plane and fuck off to Africa or Asia and take your hatred of white people with you.

Why would you assume I'm not white? I'm just stating facts about Amerca always being a multi racial country

Well i wouldn't put anything past burger reading comprehension.
All i can say that you understood something, which is a miracle already.

88% then. It's almost as if they were trying to tell us something...

Lad most Americans who post here are either well aware of how Jewed we are as a nation or at least suspicious of the fact that we might be (ignoring the prescience of Redditors, they don't really count as users). Other countries see American posters as the epitome of evil kikery for not wanting their own country destroyed in nuclear fire as if every American poster is literally posting from their Zionist deep state office laughing about how America will win more wars for Israel when the reality isn't quite like that. Honestly, not even meme-ing, we fucking get it already bong. Never forget that one day your country will suck as much semetic cock as ours so be humble.

U PEEPOL DININT NO DA TRUF DAT WE IS KANGS AN WE DA SAME IN SHIEET

this
and it was never, ever anglo. first german, then irish, then everything else.

Hey, America is way more developed than your shit country. Pic related

Our country already sucked more semitic cock than the USA ever could. We destroyed Europe and gave the kikes the holy land.

You have a lot to learn about the world. Come back when you've lurked more or stay away and tell Reddit all about how racist we are.

>"I can't read."

Fpbp

I've been here since 2013, faggot

How will i ever recover?

Probably by surviving the next 50 years

>Reminder that whites have never been 90% or more of the United States population since its creation in 1776.
False. Being a member of the United States means being a citizen, which was white, not just some nigger or injun camping on our land.

thats /thread baby

Let me redirect you to this

YE MAYNE FO REAL FUCK WYPIPO DEY B RACIST AGAIST ME MY HOLE LYFE MAN U FEEL ME? BLM 4 LYFE!!!

>meme statistic can substitute my own intellectual capacity
Wew lad.

You're being the dense one, faggot. You make fun of burger education, even though we are way more civilized and deveopled than your slavic ass.

>Says he has been here since 2013
>Uses an image of an ebin Jewtube numale who is very likely a Reddit fag as his thread image
Sure lad. When do you leave though?

Even free negroes were not considered citizens though.

I sure remember all the Ebola Chan threads in early 2014

He is probably some dropout or sociology student, just ignore hi

>burger calls russian a faggot
Man you are something. I would say that you're funny, but you do it at your own expense so its likely unintentional.

You're proving that you're new by proving that you're not new

They were citizens and had almost no rights. They weren't even fully people. Thier interactions with society were negligible. The census can ignore that if they want, but it's the truth.

That's all lovely etc but do as you are told and sod off.

>burger education
Also reading comprehension is not the same and education. But i have to say that your inability to differentiate between the two implies that you're handicapped in latter as much as in former.

Majority white is still white you dumb nigger. It was always dominated by whites and their culture. No matter how you spin it, niggers and spiks were always like a burden, not a contributing factor.

But you idiots keep moving the goalposts. All I said originally was that whites never made up 90% or more of the United States population.

This is a list of increases. Ireland is not more developed than the UK.

What difference does it make? A white country , made for and by white people.
That doesn't include mongrels like you so fuck off back over the border.

>27 unique IDs
>13 posts by this ID
nigger, just shut the fuck up, this is low 1/10 baiting right now. Okay, waiting on the gtd (You) I'll get from you since you are fucking assblasted to keep the thread bumped

You have the reading comprehension problem, my friend. I showed you the census data and never were whites over 89.8% of the United States population

>They were citizens and had almost no rights.
Denizens not citizens.

stop fucking reply to this shit and make sure you sage
if you must reply, drop in gore or red pill

Now THIS is a dumb burger.

>28 unique IDs
>15 posts by this ID
remember, don't stop until 80% of the posts are yours

I don't care what % it is buddy, you all niggermutts for me anyway. I thought you can master at least half-decent bants, but so far i have been thoughtfully disappointed. I guess the memes about ameritards having the worst bants are true.
No more (you) for you.

Its a non-white subhuman. Plz dont hate us russki, we love you.
Dont let brown bug eyed mongrels effect your view on our bantz.

>"It doesn't matter that I can't read, because I'm well below average for my country."

I'm completely white, baby. Pure European heritage from Northern and Eastern Europe

Weren't* I'm gay phone posting today. The census actually seperates them. That being said, this whole "never above 89.7%" or such is really splitting hairs with 90%

You and that Russian have the reading comprehension issues. Did you even read the OP?

Who gives a shit I want to break this country up anyway for an ethnostate so why should I give a fuck about whether you think blacks count as people?

That is the most deformed hand ive ever seen. Are..... Are you a holocaust survivor?
Its not even yours though considering file name. Retard alert

Damn, nice headshot. There's nothing left to say.

You want a timestamp. Baby?

Daily remimder that the british are responsible for bringing slaves to america