Can someone explain to me why red/pink twin tails is so common on tsundere characters in harems?

Can someone explain to me why red/pink twin tails is so common on tsundere characters in harems?

Is there any specific reason for this or just coincidence?

Claire a shit. A SHIT.

Yes, there's a reason. It's called archetypes.

The Japanese actually refer to that as moe types.

I see. Is there a specific name for this archetype?

Tsundere.

Oh, was I over thinking this........ apparently I was. Thanks user.

>asking a retard question that should be obvious
Ice is cold. Fire is hot. What the hell do you think when you imagine tsundere? Hot and cold. Red and pink hair goes along with a color scheme that fits the entire archetype. Twintails and ZR goes along with a tsundere because twintails are childish, which also matches a tsundere, and ZR has the concept of being on guard but also inviting hence the absolute zone.

Shana clones. She started this. She is even more of a clone if Kugimiya Rie is voicing them.

Shana doesn't have twintails and her hair isn't naturally red. Re-check your research, bro.

Red is a superior color.

Having fun, THK? You're pathetic.

Twintails are just a bonus. Hair color doesn't have to be naturally red either. Everything is not always perfect mate.

Left to right: best, best, 3rd best, best, best

4 out of 5. Red is indeed great.

Sorry, friend, but I didn't make a thread just to samefag and shitpost.

>i-if I say it enough times, maybe he'll become real!

Forgot to reply to

>phoneposting
That's how shitpsoters samefag as different people all the time.

One moment, you want me to post something from my phone service and not wifi so you can then say samefag and get disproved again faggot?

You forgot to mention pettanko and zettai ryouiki. All these traits combined is a sign of best girl.

it's a fact. You can't deny it. Whatever reason or excuse you to say you're not same person is something you'll have to convince Sup Forums of, but showing proof of phoneposting is the most retarded thing you could do.

Also fox eyes, short and often depicted with crossed arms.

>tsundere are best girls
Really?

Words of wisdom.

Problem, THK?

Are you sure? I hear it's pretty retarded to go around calling every opinion that disagrees with yours that of a troll/samefag.

Even the nips are tired of the design now.

Your finger pointing is getting out of hand.

Welcome to Sup Forums. It's also pretty retarded to samefag because no one will agree with you.

They're not even all tsundere.

True. That is why I'm not samefaggging.

That's just a minority. Most of those girls are popular or at least liked in their respective fandom.

>schizo-kun is shitting up yet another thread again

I see you at least never set foot again in Yahari threads after they BTFO of you and your THK paranoia months ago.

I'm pretty new to Sup Forums, would you mind explaining this whole THK situation to me?

>fandom
You mean the ones that consist solely of their fanboys since everyone else can tell it's just the same old generic shit and avoid the series?

I mean, isn't that what a fandom is?

>it's another newfag wanting to talk about some meta topic like he's the first one to dream it up
why reply

It's a boogeyman a retard has been forcing for years now. Basically if you dislike or hate any tsundere girl, or the archetype in general, you're THK.

>THK back to shitting up threads and playing boogeyman and schizo card despite the fact he got BTFO by mods yesterday that shows his typical shit taste and samefag shitposts

Use the archive, newfag.

>TLK back to shitting up threads with his THK obsession despite there being many poster on top of the banned one that have the same sentiment

Thank you anons

But he isn't wrong about you, THK.

See pic related and reverse search it.

That thread was great. It was cool to see such a gathering of people with good taste to shit on the piece of turd that's Claire.

Pathetic defense. You got banned and your posts across many thread all got wiped at the same exact time. No other shitposter except you got their post deleted.

>that disgusting art and god-awful character design of the comic
>can't even recognize the subtleties and differences in artstyle that speak volumes about the individual characters' differences in personality

As expected of Japanese normalfags. No wonder anime is such a shitty medium when compared to manga and LNs. Animeonlyfags are cancer, no matter whether they speak nip or burger.

>tsunderes garner a huge amount of hatred over the years for pretty much monopolizing the harem genre and being annoying formulaic characters in general
>Sup Forums has a minority of people that like them that suddenly got vocal as fuck around 2010 or so (most likely due to the influx of newfags that Oreimo brought)
>one or a couple of them start accusing everyone who doesn't like what they like of all being the same person, while going into full history revisionism mode about the fact that people often find tsunderes to be annoying as fuck
That's about it.

But according to you any Claudiafag who disliked Julis was THK and not all those posts were deleted.

>being annoying formulaic characters in general
Just like the other harem staple girls.

>any
No, just you. Red herring harder.

The difference is they don't get pushed nearly as hard.

Nice admittance there. That was your autism at work.

This

The other Claudiafag dumping Claudia in the thread had to go out of his way to prove you he was a different person and you still kept calling him THK. Plus other Claudia posts ealier in the thread. Nice denial.

>full history revisionism mode
Ironic much? Sup Forums have always liked tsundere. The minority was always the haters, not the fans and that's why THK pissed off so many people. Normalfags infestation became a bigger problem than usual starting in 2009 and that was when anti-moe vs shounen vs DEEP shitstorm started up. Those normalfags were the ones to started to become vocal about tsundere.

Claire deserves no less.

>Sup Forums have always liked tsundere. The minority was always the haters, not the fans and that's why THK pissed off so many people
Case in point. You don't get to speak for Sup Forums.

>it's generic and formulaic because I don't like it!

Can you just kill yourself already? And fuck off.

Too bad that wasn't me. But the one who did was right to given how he was spamming while you were shitposting, and that's something you do. That Claudiafag wasn't even shitposting or hating Julis and later some user told him it would be best to differentiate himself from you and he agreed to that. Try again.

If i post enough tsundere will i summon THK?

I don't know. Let's try it

Just badmouth any tsundere and you will automatically be THK.

Sup Forums means majority and that is true. Maybe you would know it if you lurked before 2010. And to criticize speaking for everyone when you did the same? Really?

You sound a bit mad.

He's already in here, user.

>b-but if you do something I don't like you're THK

Exactly.

Already the thread is a THK boogeyman and vocal tsundere shitters

Raildexfag here. THK is legit autist and he is pure cancer.

what the fuck

This is all your fault.

>THK is back
Called it

I think he was just having a giggle with you user.
Also best girl, and best theme.

If you're going to delete everything, why not kill the thread?
OP's question has been answered a while ago.