FACT: Ranma is cute.

You cannot disprove this.

Yeah ranma is pretty cool

FACT: Ranma is the best.
This also cannot be disproved.

FACT: other people will now populate the thread so it doesn't die

>Sup Forums doesn't like ranma

wow

Reminder that it has been 8 years since the last OVA.

Male Ranma is a jerk though.

I wonder how many people are trans after watching Ranma

I know the author of the shitty webcomic "Sailor Ranko" divorced his wife and kids dyed his hair red and became trans after watching Ranma.

the fuck

I wonder if Ranma wanted to rape his female self.

What fucking gets me is that people do this so late in their life.

Anime was fantastic except for every episode with Happosai. It's unwatchable in current year by today's anime fans because of him.

Ukyo was best girl and best waifu though.

"Your ship is problematic" tumblrinas are representative of today's anime fans?

Not even the user you're responding to, but I couldn't fucking stand Happosai either. Fucking annoying cunt who always got away with retarded shit and wasn't even remotely entertaining. Should've been shot in the fucking head.

Why would anyone want to disprove this anyway ?

yeah but she's not even the best

side note, why do the OVAs/movies look like complete trash compared to the origincal series

I think I read that a long time ago, it was really boring and subpar. Any source on this?

Speaking of Ranma, just waiting on the new Shampoo SHF to arrive. The girl Ranma was great. And boy Ranma comes out in August.

Can't wait for the Akane fig that they showed off to get a release date

>why do the OVAs/movies look like complete trash compared to the origincal series

Different character designer I think

He's a jerk in both forms it just goes to show being a girl makes people forgive a lot of things about girls so long as they're cute.

>willingly wanting a figure of a tomboy gorilla

JUST

While I wouldn't call her my favorite, I don't hate Akane. And not only do I want her, but her selling well increases the chance of more Ranma SHF, and I want Ryuoga and Ukyo.

>boy ranma and 2 shit waifus before best character

Are you blind? It shows right there that he come with Akane.

>tfw genderbender characters are a turn off for me

why can't i fap to this???

explain this shit

You're just too focused on the past, you need to be a man of the present, and see what's in front of you as exactly what it is.