Why are women such traitorous virtue signaling cucks?

Why are women such traitorous virtue signaling cucks?

because they are children.

there is a very clear reason they didnt have the right to vote for the longest time.

Stop with this sensationalized divide and conquer bullshit, please.

How come we never see indians complaining about racism or police brutality?
i mean i'm generally curious, both are black skinned and generally look the same at night. Yet police on indian crime is basically nonexistant?
I'm beginning to wonder why exactly these people are protesting? Do they want the black community to be able to commit as many crimes as they want without the fear of getting shot?
Why not just stop commiting these crimes in the first place?

What the fuck are BLM even protesting?

They do know that the whole significance of the knee was it was during the national anthem when you're supposed to stand up, remove your hat, and place your hand over your heart, right? It's because the niggers refuse to respect and endorse America while what they think is an injustice is still happening.Kneeling in your doctor's office without the national anthem playing isn't a protest. It just makes you a bunch of dirty virtue signalling cocksucking pieces of shit.

Uh oh, the NFL better be worried about losing ground on their lady scientists demographic.

Because they like the attention.

They are NOT TRAITOROUS.

They feel the powers that be and just bow down to them.

That does not make them traitorous, it makes them sane and evolutionary apt.

Because Indians know that America is a land of savages(black and white). There is no point complaining about it.

This shit is even more retarded than the ice bucket challenge.

No this makes them sheep being led to the slaughter.

Not allowing nigs to run rampant on white society makes the black kids angry.

Being a student in a community college science class does not make you a scientist.

"scientists"
probably some MA sociology students who got lost on the way to the unemployment office

That's really what it is, with me. I think viral shenanigans really do hurt credibility of someone trying to make an actual sincere gesture.

It's like, I literally saw you pour a bucket of ice water over your head "for science", and dab "for science", and running man "for science" and now you suddenly want me to take it seriously that you're kneeling in some form of protest?

>these are what counts as scientists in america now
I for one welcome our chinese overlords

>all women are inherently good if they aren't its the jews there is no such thing as a genelet Sup Forums

please go back to whatever civ nat shithole you crawled out of

First men led their women.

Now the State leads women.

One of them has to go, either men or the State

Being a lab tech doesn't make you a scientist.

Perception over reality friendo.

Science is ALMOST all about it.

What? That at least raised money for a good cause even if everyone was just virtue signaling half of it.

Why are they pretending to be scientists?

>thots taking the knee for niggers

Nothing new here. The modern woman is a scourge upon human kind.

because they like attention

They want that bbc

Smart phones were a bad idea

Apparently being a order receiver and knowing the SOPs to a couple of simple analysis methods makes you a scientist .... lol

Please respect first-semester freshmen women in STEM, you misogynists. They will replace you in your jobs

Yep. Smart phones are stupid. That's why I still use an old flip phone.

Why americans have so much muslim doctors and scientists ?

Even in France, we can't see womans with a hijab in a job like that

>"Affirmative action wouldn't hit the STEM field!" they said
>"Our research assistants and interns are all professional!" they said

They're all attention seeking whores

Affirmative action

The State is the wolf which will eventually devour them. I thought being from Brazil you would know that already.

White males won't give a shit and use their ingenuity to find liberty again.

>because they are children.
I had a paradigm shift the day this nugget of truth sunk into me.
I can't unsee it now. Women are children until they become mothers and are over the age of forty.

These women have masters degrees. Much more than can be said of any of you.

We don't, they just happened to find a lab coat somewhere and took a picture with it.

Even for muslims ? And what if you're a white muslim man ?

LOL. "Scientists". A couple minimum wage techs at a hospital lab. "Scientists". ROTFLMAO.

White males have no power.

They have no testosterone anymore.

Help must come from outside cultures right now.

see

In what? from where? Without context that is entirely meaningless.

I spy... 3 whores.

>whores gravitate toward group think
>women vulnerable to group think are vulnerable to being whores

Affirmative action means LITERALLY anyone but white males

That bitch has iron fingers or what.

because they have no funktioning brains.

they can just copy, like other animals. But they cannot comprehend. They also have no concept of time and consequences and zero sense fpor justice. they are entirely driven by privilege.

LOL. Well, actually, I have an MD. Which is how I recognize a hospital lab.

This pic triggers me so hard

If they mattered you wouldn't need to tell us.

Take a load of this kekold. Uni doesnt mean shit anymore. Coincidentally its also catered towards women.

If you care enough to comment on it why wouldn't you find out for yourself? or are you too stupid to figure out her twitter url? it took me 30 seconds to type in her twitter and see that she is a PhD candidate

t. NEET

>Women are children until they become mothers and are over the age of forty.
Then around 60 they begin to act like children again. It is almost as if they somewhat regress to the age of grandchildren they should be playing with.

Hey, that's what this is.
The political version of the ice bucket challenge.

sweet baby jesus, so many stunted man babies here.

women base all of their decisions on social proof
they literally cannot think for themselves and will always follow the group consensus

I think Trump was elected last year, so your point is moot. He triggers the fags, feminist, white beta males, niggers, media whores and is a supreme alpha. He just blew up the NFL which is why these weak minded females did this crap, because they are sheep to futile empty trends that only serve to condition the mind and body for perpetual servitude.

The while male remnant is waking up, plus we have war tech that will fuck up any nation from a long distance.

Pfff, haha ha ha. If only you knew who shit posts among you.

>photo decipting 3 people doing something
>"why are all women shit"
this fucking board

Women invented virtue signalling, social media really brings out their narcissistic ways. They care more about what their friends think of them than the actual issues they claim to want to remedy.

They jump on any bandwagon they can so long as they can post some cool Facebook pics of them supporting it. But anything more than that is too much hard work so thats usually where it ends.

We are halfway there.
Someone should now do a muslime-style hit your head to the floor bait protest and let all cucks to copy it in public.

I'm not sure wether it's in their nature or if it's a cultural thing. Perhaps because they're weaker than men, their natural states affect them to become more self-centered? If they're, as Kaczynski wrote, suffering from violent inferiority complexes and tries to compensate for it by constantly doing narcisistic act coated as humanitarian acts.

Then again, I recall reading that nationalistic USSR women was so willing to die for their motherland that they Mulaned their way into the army (which forbade women from being there) so they could fight the enemies of Russia.

Im doing a double major in comp sci and math as we speak u dumb nigger

>the soldering iron wasn't on
>it was a posed photo to make it look like she knew wtf she was doing with that motherboard.

Women are terrible to work with

Good God, man, you're right. My last living grandma is a fucking toddler when it comes to being pampered. Holy fucking hell.
>the ride never ends

wanna taste some of my testorone when I fill up your fucking ass, homo

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Just some maids who found a lab coat lmao.

This desu. I'm in my masters in psychology which is 99% women - they're all blunt as fuck.

>go STEM, STEM isnt cucked unlike soc sci

They want to kill and steal without consequence. They want to rape your wife in front of you and have the law side with them.

Yes he does trigger those people.

But I must admit that Trump is the last scream of a dying race.

Bro, you're ALMOST in Brazil.
We're 49% "white"
You're 56% "white"

Not to mention white babies are already minoritary.

I hate to say this but all you have left is civic nationalism

Once enough people get tired of all this BS, they'll elect a latino President and things between USA and Mexico will cool off and every race will be able to live in peace for a while even though the white race will keep declining.

Sorry but this is the truth.
I even think that USA will still be a good Country by then

10/10 true. They usually make the men do all the hard work while they waste time gossiping. Worst case scenario you have an emotional female manager/boss that takes things personally.

Men can be difficult to work with as well but they usually don't use under-handed tactics - men are pretty upfront about it when they don't like someone, whereas women tend to prefer the opposite.

>just based on my personal experience working with women

US always had the civic nationalism as only option. US is composed of many ethnicities.
And, uh, I almost forgot - you are retarded,

Wait. Freud in Stem? How? He was Poppers defining example of infalcifiable theories???

>scientist
>2-year chemistry degree beaker washers and piss samplers
Indiscernible clearly

its not virtue signaling, i think they actually took the bait.

if you tell a woman that 100,000 children died in africa she will believe you right a way. a man double check if its true. hence woman actually believe fake stories more than anyone, they don't believe that the media is capable of lying since we live in a lawful nation that fights for justice

USA will never be Brazil because it has one thing you Brazilians don't - English.

As if things being "hot" between shit puke maggot mexico and the US means anything at all.

Racially-wise it will be Brazil yes

I agree with you that the US demographics are fucked, however the remnant will adjust somewhere. White males are beginning to check out however they are not quitting, just keeping their powder dry. The females are the ones who won't see the chaos coming and once everything implodes, will go rushing to white males who won't give a fuck due to their obedience to "the wolf".

>Freud in Stem? How? He was Poppers defining example of infalcifiable theories???

Freud isnt STEM duh. But black sci man is. Good call on Poppers requirements, Freuds psychology is pseudoscience unliek IQ testing et alle.

saved

as someone is the research field this shit makes my blood boil

If you tell me 100,000 children died in Africa I wouldn't give more of a shit than if you told me 100,000 gnomes were genocided in World of Warcraft.

Regardless of their effort and academic achievements, they are still fucking morons.
College education does not make you smart

Yeah, it would take at least 100,000,000 dead african children before I start partying.

that sure is one way to interpret what that guy said

I have seen this before you know.

I'm from the Brazilian south, the last place where we sitll have a few pure whites.

In the end of the day they dislike blacks but they'll still race mix with Pardos (white + Indians).

No pure white males left in a few decades bro, but there will still be light skinned people because I just don't buy it that the average person will marry a black - that is not happening - ever.

Signalling tribal affiliation and engaging in a cultural arms-race with other women to show they have everything they can that the other women have, including the social technology product of "a social conscience".

Ah I get it. Yes, we got dragged through Freud both on BA and Masters, fucking horrid.

>(((scientists)))
>believes in goat fucking pagan sand god
Checks out

Kek

Sup Colin

scientist is not a fucking title, it's your job
>durhh scientist take a knee
eat a dick, I'm not worshiping you for doing your job

By (((scientists))) they mean glorified lab monkeys.

Fuck, now I have to boycott science

The problem is all these women getting science grants at the expense of male researchers. The greatest and brightest minds are men. It's setting back human progress.