Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This outstanding man is too good for this series.

>Red Queen controls the Jabberwocky
>Blue Queen constantly tries to stop her madness and lover her sister and has a guilt complex
>Puck is the White Rabbit that leads her to her objectives and the wonderland
>Beatrice is Absolem who doesn't care much about what happens in the outside world but is soft hearted enough to give advice and lend a helping hand
>Subaru is The Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, and the March Hare. One having father/family issues, one being mischievous and hides all his feelings behind a grin, and one that is emotionally unstable. All of them being one of the most insane characters in the series.

Thinking too much into it.

Is this a repost of a repost?

Seems familiar.

There actually was a "what if Re:Zero was a harem" chapter.

It was an april fools chapter where Subaru is a highschool student, and all the girls (even the other queen candidates) are in love with him.

>reposting reposts

Are you new here? These threads are always full of reposts
>dark lord subaru
>beautiful eyes
>rem a shit
>emilia a shit
>i want to fuck that catboy
>i want to fuck that old man
>vote in my strawpoll guise
>mayonnaise
>muh AU happy ending
>here's the list of reinhards blessings again
etc

Half this shit sounds like it's from some movie only loosely based on the books.

Why is he the best character, Sup Forums?

What have they done to you?

You forgot an important one

Except that is usually spoilered.

Ever since someone told me every time he dies that universe continues and he swaps to another timeline, I can't deal with this story at all. Everything's awful and I hate it.

I'd put that in the 'Rem a shit' category.

That's just a witch deceiving him. Satella actually rewinds time, that's why for instance at the opening it shows rewinding and his ability is called "return by death."

Satella would be even more overpowered if she could create entirely new universes on a whim. That's like being double God.

Every multiverse time traveller does this.

Yeah, agreed. Imagine how pointless and horrifying Groundhog Day would be if every time he died in a car crash or w/e, he entered a new universe.

With the rewinding the story's integrity is kept and you have a reason to care about who lives and who dies, rather than them just being disposable among an infinite quantity of clones.

>time traveler

Traveling through the multiverse is different than creating the multiverse. By rewinding time Subaru still has the agency to change his fate. If Satella can create infinite timelines then there's going to be some where everything goes the way she wants and there's no point in watching Subaru's struggle because it has already been done.

>Traveling through the multiverse is different than creating the multiverse
Multiverse theory has new universes created with every action everyone takes and every divergent path possible. Time travelers just abandon their own universe and create a new one by taking a new action in the past.

To clarify though I don't want multiverse theory here. Just saying I wouldn't call it "overpowered", simply a result of how a multiverse setting works.

will subaru become a dark lord? or will he ACTUALLY dies?

It wasn't deception. Ekidna used that as an "what if", and she even admits herself that this is unlikely, and she has no means to even prove or disprove the possibility.

It was part of the trials Subaru had to endure.

Thanks for the clarification, I'm only operating off what people have discussed a lot in these threads.

Most likely Dark Lord then die by the hands of Reinhardt.

and it's a really stupid theory, even for low-quality sci-fi ones.
energy doesn't get created out of nothingness, and to suggest every minor "probability" self-encompassing a big bang level of energy is completely ridiculous.

This episode wasn't as good as it could have been, though it's interesting that they retained all the scenes showing just how possessive Subaru is of Emilia. It was nice seeing Al pointed out that aspect of him, where he was more worried about losing her to another man than happy to see her.

I like that part about Subaru. He's intentionally written with important character flaws that make his true motives a little more questionable than he likes to think, and any proper fall starts with that kind of self-deception.

What does it mean when Reinhard can be a hero, but only a hero?

Fate. And Subaru lost to it.

How much would cover the tv series?

It means he cannot tolerate a non-heroic solution.
He is stubborn and zealous about justice, not flexible.

That's why he's going to come into conflict with Subaru when a girl must die for the sake of good.

> Girl.
But who is that girl? For some reason, that whole scenario reminds me of Ragna from Blazblue.

CUTE

>oh look this show isn't too bad-
>it's another "the seven deadly sins" mythology

>insta-dropped

i'd rather complain about reinhard being op instead of deadly sins

can someone tell me why reinhard is so op?

>energy doesn't get created out of nothingness
but then where did everything come from?
>and to suggest every minor "probability" self-encompassing a big bang level of energy is completely ridiculous.
true

i want to love and protect her

it's not a stupid theory, you just don't have any fucking clue what the actual theory is and instead just make up your own strawman to beat

He has one ability that make him tell the difference between salt and sugar, I AM NOT JOKING

We need a hero who gives US a detailed summary of arcs 4 and 5 (arc 6 already has a detailed summary).

We need a God emmisary

he's the hero we need but not the one we deserve

>tfw you dream about Rem which means 6 hours one on one with your waifu
fgm