Shiva General /sg/ - India In The Modern World Edition

Will India become a superpower? Guided by the principles of Shiva and Hinduism this looks very possible in the near future. God bless India and their nationalist future built on their old great hindu traditions.

Shiva is a Hindu deity. He is considered the Supreme God within Shaivism, one of the three most influential denominations in Hinduism. In other branches of Hinduism such as in the Smarta tradition, he is regarded as one of the five primary forms of God. He is "the Destroyer" or "the Transformer" among the Trimurti, the Hindu Trinity of the primary aspects of the divine Shiva is usually worshipped in the aniconic form of lingam. He is described as an omniscient yogi, who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash,as well as a householder with a wife Parvati and two sons, Ganesha and Kartikeya. Shiva has many benevolent as well as fearsome forms. He is often depicted as immersed in deep meditation, with his wife and children or as the Cosmic Dancer. In fierce aspects, he is often depicted slaying demons.

Symbols of Lord Shiva

Lord Shiva, one of the most complex gods of India, embodies seemingly contradictory qualities – He is the destroyer and the restorer; the great ascetic as well as the symbol of sensuality; the benevolent herdsman of souls and also the wrathful avenger. Images of Lord Shiva have various symbols representing the powers and qualities of the deity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0JDuoeGMRQ
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z0X-bdX4UU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UNGA BUNGA UNGA BUNGA UNGA BUNGA
VOTE WARREN IN 2020

Further principles of Shiva that guide Indians and India to political and economic prosperity in modern times based on tradition and good values:

Matted Hair:
The matted hair represents Lord Shiva’s connection with the wind and Brahma's "breath of life". Lord Shiva is also the master of yoga, and the three matted locks on His head signify the ideal of yoga that involves the integration of the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of life.
Unclad Body and Ash
The unclad body symbolizes the transcendental aspect of Lord Shiva. It is also believed in Hinduism that ultimately all creation is destroyed by fire and becomes ash, only to be renewed again in a new cycle. The ash smeared on Lord Shiva’s body signifies that He transcends physical phenomena and is not affected by it.

Third Eye:
Lord Shiva is also known as Tryambaka Deva, which literally means ‘three-eyed Lord,’ and is often depicted as having three eyes. His right and left eyes are the sun and moon respectively, while His third eye is the eye of wisdom. As His right and left eyes represent His activities in the physical world, the third eye in the middle of His forehead symbolizes spiritual wisdom and power, seeing beyond the apparent and also destroying evil and evil-doers.

How can India become a more moral place in the modern world?

She can block him. She actually likes the attention, women are despicable creatures.

>SUPERPOWER 20-
>chokes to death

This

Isn't he the god of defecation and reefer?

pic related: he smokes some Chettinad Kush while taking a dump.

You must be Indian. This sort of thought process is common in Indian men.

One guy doesn't represent the group, brother. She should have just blocked him. That is unfair to India and Indians.

fucking indians think they will amount to anything more than the worlds biggest open shitting field

I believe that Indian culture is the result of the normalization of Aspergers' syndrome. In America and other countries, people with certain behavioral qualities and peculiarities are diagnosed as aspies, and it is well established that the things they do and how they are is not by any means 'normal.

But in Indian culture they don't believe that such actions are odd or abnormal, and aspie (which for some reason seems to be extremely common among Indian men) behavior is seen as acceptable.

Fuck those poos are mental

>Will India become a superpower?
Has never been, probably never will be.
India has always been an ungovernable mess. Conquerors have tried to bring some order into it, but it has never lasted long.

POO THE LIU.

No Pajeet, thats not India. The woman is using the opportunity of shaming someone else to raise her own status. You Pajeets are ideal tools for that.

Why the hate? We are like brothers together.

Can we be estranged brothers?

POO Brothers.

sanjay did nothing wrong

Where are you from, friend? Do you like India and Hinduism too?

come on lad
stop making these
india is great and you guys will become a regional super power
dont make cringe teir threads like this bro Dont you have cartels to pay off pedro

UMA! WHAT A WASTE!

>dont make cringe teir threads like this bro
I don't see why it is so bad thread, did I do something wrong? People act so mean.

poo hate thread

Why are you hiding behind one of those meme flags, pooloo?

> People act so mean.
its just banter ayush
dont worry about
i mean to make a proper general you need more indians
one person posting stuff wont get you far
sorry if i was being a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=s0JDuoeGMRQ

He's probably a poo living in the west.

I am traveling but I like flag and what that it stands for tradition and strong good government.

>sorry if i was being a cunt
It is all good friend. I do wish more Indians were here but it is nice to talk about India for foreign friends too.

I am not living west but am traveling.

Dont bother about blinking, I can smell the soldier behind you from here.

What race are Indians even? Black?

>spanish rape baby pedro thinks he can call talk shit on anyone
lamo go back to your drug shed you fucking wetback faggot

POO

Indians are Caucasian

India is Indian friend. We are our people.

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z0X-bdX4UU

>tamils
Niggers of the sub continent lad

>tfw I'm Shiva
>tfw Shiva has no face

also, doublets confirm

Where are you from lad?
North or South?

A
FUCKING
PINEAPPLE

I am from Goa. People assume India is all peasants but Goa is very nice if you have not been.

Goa is pretty nice
you Christian?
I am form colombo
too bad most indians hide and dont post here do to constant poo memes

try making this thread in Sup Forums
there are more indians there
And people are far less hostile

Asking about Dravidians again, is it possible ancient Aryans came upon a great civilisation that was already in decline? What are the hindu thoughts on the civ before them, did they have epic buildings or were the Aryans disgusted by what they saw?

Does Shiva poo in the loo? Because indians don't know how to poo in the loo. Maybe if you made Lord Loo the head of your country, you would start to put your poo in the loo and not be duch a shitty country.

>She can block him
It seems she did judging by the message at the bottom (see the end)

>too bad most indians hide and dont post here do to constant poo memes
That is sad, yes I am Christian.

>try making this thread in Sup Forums
I may do that but I like Sup Forums too, even if mean. Thank you

>Dravidians
They are totaly different to aryans
Dravidians are tamils
...and what the hell are you on a bout
north Indians are Aryans
>inb4 muh super white race
fuck off you ottoman rape baby
Dravidians are from south india and are mostly tamil
Hindusim is as old as most indian civilzations
the Indus river valley civ was mostly gone

>yes I am Christian
Why are you shilling for Hinduism then?

Nationalist parties like hindu value as values to guide government by tradition. I was born to a christian family but Hinduism is the history of India and more people should know about it.

I was interested in what did they saw when they came for the first time. Did the dravidians have epic buildings or what, those first encounters are always crazy. I am just surprised that i dont read much about pre-aryan india, maybe it had some cool stuff.

>the Indus river valley civ was mostly gone

Why though? Did you know the aztec and incan and mayan civilisations were apparently dying too when the conqistadores came. Most of the cities were empty and apparently other than major hubs it was devolving. How does a civilisation even decline in such a manner?

>ottoman rape baby

Rude, i will tell krishna and you will be reborn as a romanian.

While having enough proper toilets isn't a strict requirement for being a superpower, I think these two things are at the very least highly correlated.

India must first learn that where you poo is very important, even if it doesn't understand why it's important.

>Why though?
Rise and Fall of empire not really sure tbqh
>Did the dravidians have epic buildings
not really
Dravidian and North Indian Empires rose at the same times
Things like Asokas Unified India that gave us the zero was post Hinduism

There is nothing more creepier and yet awe-inspiring than a collapsed civilisation for me. Just imagine if you were a conqistador going to america and you see deranged lunatic priests ripping people's hearts out, disease everywhere and you essentially go around in a cultural wasteland of past glory...

The equivalent would be... let's say the west goes even crazier - feminists encourage male mutilation, they paint buildings or have worship of menstrual blood, society has regressed, there is violence and yet very few children and you have been sent by your leaders with a team to discover what it is like... Fuuuuck, i want it to happen so bad.

The world is kinda boring since everything got explored.

To be fair, there is a basis in reality for early exposure to germs strengthening the immu e system in infants. This is probably a ritual based on long term observations over generations of regionally lower infant mortality.

You know, i think your country has a future. At least all those Asean countries with India and China as well. We used to have big families, i myself am a fourth child, shit used to be great, there were kids everywhere, and now it really is all dying out, Europeans are really old and delicate, senile even...

So when i think about the whole cyclical thing i think, maybe those crazy hindus had a point. Still dont like it though, since it means my society is going to disappear in 100 years.

eh dont worry lad
the balkans have being thorugh worse
even if the soft north euros end it
you lads can pull through
Make Lazurus proud

Why would you call and India General "Shiva"?

You don't need a shill thread for India you fucking retard. Just stop already.

indians are bro tier, to the point where they're like clingy girlfriends

shiva is the devil hinduism is satanic

i cant wait for the rebel catholic/sikh/minority state that happens and btfos the hindus

most of these civilizations are larps they didnt exist at all

real redpill
india had thousands of small kingdoms and tribal states and small empires

this ayran larper crap is from iran and the muslim pirates who did mass slavery

this

>let's say the west goes even crazier - feminists encourage male mutilation
circumcision
>they paint buildings or have worship of menstrual blood
modern art
>society has regressed, there is violence and yet very few children and you have been sent by your leaders with a team to discover what it is like
it's already happening

t. christcuck

oh wait they're all Baptist, get on our level of evangelism, papists.

kek the debil it's the debil!!

xddd theres catholics protestants and baptists
i watched something about nagaland on national geographic before they stopped making good programs

never knew it was in india i tought it was in indonesia or burma

butthurt you country full o muslims and shi1teskens

go eat a wafer and the the jew's blood and rape a few boys, micky :^)

Nagaland's been occupied for like 60 years. the chicoms half heartedly support Naga independence exept they know the nagas arent going to go red.

poo