Why do blacks look like apes?

seriously, why does the average black look more like an ape/monkey than actual humans? There doesn't seem to be any answers online, trying to find out usually just results in crying about "racism", white guilt and/or virtue signalling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZeguR7sZJg
youtube.com/watch?v=KTJVlJ25S8c&list=PLmVq96aKDvMK7ct86B1iUBAvEyqru8Lwt
youtube.com/watch?v=zqNTltOGh5c
youtube.com/watch?v=XpZHUVjQydI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I
youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=Unnh0T2Ftro
youtube.com/watch?v=UypeE3zTwBs
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrOdcnFbAY
youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXai-sgM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just less evolved than the other races. It's not a huge deal or something to hate anybody over. But modern politics isn't about making a better world, it's about undercutting the future generations of the middle class through immigration and divide and conquer propaganda

Why does the average white person look like a pig?

Can you show an example?

Good one achmed
Also there's this new black chick at my work who's super liberal/antifa Bernie supporter.
It's her third day and she's already been BTFO several times by myself and another coworker. She's always the one who starts shit to and has already complained to the other people that I'm a real meanie pants conservative

Well, well, well...

Because they are closer to the earliest hominids than modern Humans. Early hominids are basically apes that walked upright.

This can also be seen in the behavior of the average nigger.

They're direct descendants of Austrolopithecus species.

Blacks might remind you of monkeys, however statistics tell us that they're dumber than some primates. I just think it's mind boggling to know that we still don't acknowledge them as an inferior race yet!

I want to know too.

t. Christian who doesn't believe in evolution

The gorilla says you can miss me with dat bullshit.

Humans are apes, great apes.
>nuh uh, becuz Jeebus
Fuck off.

Fuck off racist.

Black people, of all types, have made enormous contributions to human history.

Literature, music, entertainment, etc...

Seriously fuck off.

WE

WUZ

Natural evolution (or lack thereof) is the best explanation. Because God wouldn't be so cruel to deliberately saddle us with niggers.

Kek.

You have to go back, Jamal.

hopefully you can at least milk her for some lulz. those people are the worst, advocating for shit like more govt bc "muh feels". It's usually easy to point out their hypocrisies tho

KANGZ

The real reason the 'theory' (assumption) of evolution was adopted widely was that Europeans started seeing blacks more often.

Look familiar?

Contributers and shit

i always think of this guy

adorable

>tfw you realize the missing link isn't missing at all

>captcha: schwarz expressa

Genesis 9 20And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: 21And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

>cruel
I believe they were made by God's enemy. Unfortunately kikes have imported them to our countries and everything has gone worse.

>It's not a huge deal or something to hate anybody over.
It is, lesser races are expected to perform as well as other races but they actually are less capable than them so people have to put up with all the lies about people being equal and being forced to redistribute their wealth to sub humans.

They are only half way through the evolution.

That 'guy' is a jew.

Because they produce more testosterone.

sorry ill rename the file jewape.jpg

HAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHA
Oh my god. WTF
HAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHA

>literature, music, entertainment
Black literature that isn't terrible is as rare rocking horse teeth
>t ex librarian
Also music and entertainment?

he looks like dave chappelles whiteface guy

That's one big motherfucker right there.

Props to the manlet for not backing down.

watch out, whitey, we be learnin fast

youtube.com/watch?v=VZeguR7sZJg

what the fuck is that lol

I'd be fucking terrified

Please tell me that fucking thing is just a mock up or ugly piece of modern art.

are electronic devices racist?

rare

whitey watch out, we coming for u

What music?? Is this supposed to be music??
youtube.com/watch?v=KTJVlJ25S8c&list=PLmVq96aKDvMK7ct86B1iUBAvEyqru8Lwt

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

rap is like 40 years old now. i put it in the same tired category as jazz or classical music. the jews have put the blacks into a cultural loop. they cant even make new music anymore

KANGZ

the world would be better off without niggers

this tbqh senpai

Homo sapiens ARE apes

>average
What do you think "average" means, you troglodyte?

look at this fine aryan specimen

I'm a man, not an animal/mammal.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqNTltOGh5c
youtube.com/watch?v=XpZHUVjQydI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I
youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=Unnh0T2Ftro
youtube.com/watch?v=UypeE3zTwBs
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrOdcnFbAY
youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXai-sgM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM

That's not black music that's nigger music mere is some good black music.

It's the same thing, the latter is just more polished. It's a more polished turd. Preety boy swag, ayyy!

>bill withers
great taste

>*based AI

Music? Yes, no doubt. Jimi Hendrix being a prime example.

Literature? Fuck no. Nor mathematics, chemistry, physics, astronomy, biology, medicine, geology, painting, sculpture, smithing, clothing, construction, economics, etc.

>literature

dis bitch ass shaniqua
everyday i stop at her momma
bitch so high she got into a comma
we start smoking some shit like weed
then her kid come try suk MUH DICK

thats a jew

they look like shit

Each race is from a different planet. Humanity came to Earth because it went to war against itself. (Did threads on this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ )

Grasping at straws I see, Ahmed.

Stay quiet and let the racist neckbeards sleep peacefully man.