Berkeley Spergout Happening

Looks like there's a HAPPENING again at Berkeley, Patriot Prayer are riling up the Berkeley pedoterrorists of Antifa and BAMN. Both groups are currently Reeeeing at each other.

Only stream I could find so far:
fb /AlexanderEmerickJones/videos/10155840963008459/

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1vAGRNkBLlPGl
periscope.tv/w/1dRKZnlZDQXKB
periscope.tv/w/1PlKQYaNyjZKE
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOVZjNovGR
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/09/man_who_threw_flare_into_cop_c.html
youtu.be/84ndhAxLyfo
youtube.com/watch?v=jo5BUYMklbk
periscope.tv/w/1RDxlmgrglrKL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another stream: periscope.tv/w/1vAGRNkBLlPGl

Report it to the Military

USA
Yes

What's the go with Felarca? Has she been bailed out or is she still in lock up?

Patriot Prayer advocates for giving up
Self Defense even in a life or death scenario
KEKS

ANTIFA JUST TRIED TO TAKE MILLIE WEAVER'S TOP OFF.

This could finally be the cause to bring Sup Forums and antifa together.

Webmd?

Joey Gibson is such a cuck
>pic related

Need some proof of that.

Can't go back in the stream, they didn't do a very good job of it anyway. Antifa just called a PP guy with alopecia a skinhead and got called out on it kek

fuck you post that shit

Can't nigger, they grabbed at the straps on the back of her top but got caught out before getting anywhere

you lying nigger

You'll be able to go back to the moment when the stream ends, I'm not claiming they got her sweet, sweet jugs out or anything, an antifaggot grabbed at her straps while she was interviewing someone.

It's heating up, some hambeast is confronting stickman: periscope.tv/w/1dRKZnlZDQXKB

Haven't seen anything about a status hearing or arraignment, so assumed still in the pokey.

Good to hear.

More streams:
periscope.tv/w/1PlKQYaNyjZKE
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOVZjNovGR

Antifa is scum.

Wtf is this shit real?

Wait what, do Antifa really unironically think that the Aryan Brotherhood has anything remotely to do with any facet of right wing politics in the US? Hahahaha.

This 'meme' is a fucking mess, is this some retarded false flag from Antifa attempting to make us look autistic? Everybody already knows we're autists you dumbass antifaggots.

Deploy the Brown shirts, prevent commies from taking over.

That's fake. The kid at the bottom center was a convicted paedophile, I don't know about the rest but that was is definitely bullshit which leads me to think the other ones are bullshit aswell. Stop making shit up.

So these Leftists want to go to prison? Not sure if I'm reading OP correctly

One just got 5 years hard time so I guess so, kek

>A 23-year-old man who threw burning flares into a Portland police cruiser and the downtown Target store during May 1 protests that overran downtown Portland admitted guilt Monday and will be sentenced to five years in prison.

>A local TV station aired live footage of Damion Zachary Feller hurling a flare through a shattered picture window at Target, prompting employees to run with fire extinguishers to put out a burning section of carpet. TV and cellphone cameras also caught Feller throwing a flare through the shattered window of a battered police SUV parked across the street from Target, at Southwest 10th Avenue and Morrison.
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/09/man_who_threw_flare_into_cop_c.html

youtu.be/84ndhAxLyfo

meh
let's hope something happens this time and tons of them gets killed or have to go to jail.

I think most people are over watching idiots screetching the same boring chants over and over again

if they had some inch of creativity, they at least made up some new chants, but who are we kidding, they are lefty scum and need it handed to them

Guy in a clown costume stirring them up on this stream: periscope.tv/w/1ynJOVZjNovGR

nice, it was not a punishment big enough if you ask me.

At least I hope he also has to pay up for the damage he caused, the little faggot

>Grow up
>You are fucking children
couldn't be more true tbqh

Video? For a friend.

Seb Green multi stream:
>youtube.com/watch?v=jo5BUYMklbk

SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE FOUND, EVACUATING THE AREA

Read the last text, it's a non-happening

Got called out by a leaf for being retarded today, fuck

Sargon my nigga is there. Debating a QUEEN.

This is pretty good, Sargon is debating the local retards

WORKING STREAM
periscope.tv/w/1RDxlmgrglrKL

kek he's trying to get two angry loud black women to admit angry loud black women exist

He's got this white knight checking his privilege. Sargon has got some black in him so he can do that

"Aryan Brotherhood" was founded by a Jew.

>that thing is a criminal defence attorney

Who the hell would pay hundreds an hour to listen to someone that can't even stay below 14 stone.