Bakuon

Hane went from being my least favorite to best girl

A surprisingly sexy girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hprhikloh6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Having said that, Jesus Christ, Rin.

This show was trash.

The show explained in-universe why motorbikes fucking suck and how the world would be better without them.

Hane didn't even have a reason to return. She felt lonely, but that was only because she was retarded and forgot her bicycle this morning.

I will miss posting Rin.

Hane was best girl from the start, which is why I made her a birthday cake and married her a month later

AOTS, 10/10 would frizz

Is it just me or did this show take a lot of parts from k-on?

It's heavily inspired by K-On, at least, down to the actual name. You have a girl who doesn't know anything about a certain subject (music for Yui, bikes for Hane), and joins a club full of people who know better. Plus, a twintailed underclassman joins the club (Azusa for K-On, Chisame for Bakuon) after seeing an entrance ceremony performance. About the main difference is that Yui masters the guitar quickly while Hane is still clearly a beginner with bikes and still has a lot to learn.

Also, remember when people thought KyoAni was going to do it?

The clue is in the name.

>Azusa and Chisame have the same last name
Why is this allowed

Finally an ending that is not suck.

This last episode is such bliss compared to the last episode of Mayoiga, Big order and Kuma Miko.

No, it's just as Raimu's explanation in the 1st episode. You can't explain it with word, you have to ride and understand by yourself.
In this 2nd world, there's no bike and so there's no way Hane can show them how it is to ride.

Someone made this for me and it's awwdorable

I guess I missed the last ep threads. Nice ending, and hopefully there's an S2, hopefully ;_;

There was one and it was full of people being rude to my wife and/or sexualizing her

It was a horrible last thread and people should've been ashamed of making it so horrible

_____ ______ ______ ________

Sometimes it's better to be happy than to be right.

I love this. This show gives me the feeling that the mangaka truly loves bikes from the bottom of his heart, and doesn't write a cute girl manga about them purely because of the cute girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=hprhikloh6c
Daily dose.

Raimu-senpai is a semen biker. Needs a doujin.

It was a pretty fun K-On parody. Will miss it.
>no Hayakawa ep

>I love this. This show gives me the feeling that the mangaka truly loves bikes from the bottom of his heart, and doesn't write a cute girl manga about them purely because of the cute girls.

143126644 here
I had the same feeling. He tried to share rider's joke with normalfag and I think he did it well. We saw about every type of rider: the fanbiy/girl, the muh foreign bike (hijiri), the muh cost a lot bike (principale), the "poet" rider (Onsa), the custom biker (Jesus), etc.
So pretty much everyone could find what kind of rider he is.

What, is she into yuri?

Literally having Jesus as a side character was pretty weird though.

I wish there was more racing in this.

Cry babies aren't allowed to RACE

Christmas cakes aren't allowed to MARRY

So, was Raimu-senpai a Kami?
She did pull Hane back into the real world after Biker Jesus sent her to No Motorcycle World.

Which one would you want to be arrested by Sup Forums?

My wife Hane of course, as part of some fun stuff!

I want Rin to ride my face while Hane rides my dick.
They can switch after I fill Hane up.

Do professional bikers actually lube up their groin? I know they don't wear underwear under their spats for muh aerodynamic reasons, but lube?

Posting lewd stuff about my loving wife is forbidden

I wish there was more Rin in this.

W-wait, so is it all over now?

Manga's still running, scanlation of chapter 26 is in the works, Soundtrack and Character Song CD are on a release schedule and we'll probably get an 8th tankobon this year

Don't forget S2 in 2018.

Cakes aren't allowed to do either.

I enjoyed it. It was nice having to look forward to it every Monday. Oh well, now I can wait for new chapters, and hopefully translator user can find a decent typesetter.

I run daily and if I run for more than about 30 mins I need lotion between my thighs. I imagine its the same for cyclists.

So in other words, it's all over.

A thigh gap is a privilege I enjoy.

The cutaways were always pretty lewd but holy shit this one caught me off guard. Wish there'd been one with Onsa.

Can we still have Bakuon Monthly Mondays?

I hope. If at least to discuss the new-to-us chapter.

It was realy good till the motherfucker made the loli pick a fucking scooter

Seriously. She should have gotten a Grom or a cruiser. And in the end, we hardly saw her ride anyways.

That's because they skipped a shitton of chapters from vol 5 and 6.

Or introduce another producer since there are tons left out

Man I really want official art of her riding a Grom too.

At least I can still look forward to the upcoming chapters that were covered by the show.
Better than the scooter for sure.

I didn't like her either.
Especially in the episode with the Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki

Seeing Jesus hanging around with Mahomet in some bikers gang could have been fun. But we all know how it would have ended :/

This episode can not be animated ...

moo

We, the people, did not want this Hane episode.

The only official art involving a Grom has Hane riding one

Manga-hane deserves to be beaten until she's nothing but blood and bones.

I require assistance for my beginner bikes that I narrowed down. I like naked bikes sitting upright and dual sport that my height can handle comfortably. I test rode them all.

>Honda CB300F
Has no ABS unless I get a specific model which I don't think is available locally near me.
>KTM 390 Duke
This has ABS and has a little more power than the CB300F but costs around 1k more.
>Yamaha XT250
Probably the only dual sport I'm interested in, especially for hooligan activities. Pretty comfortable with 250 cc and even riding around mostly on the streets than dirt.

I just don't know.

>No Suzuki
BAKA BAKA BAKA

>we need a solution for people who don't like Suzuki
>like Frizzy
>maybe they could go to a Suzuki camp where they work for Suzuki
>then they'll learn to love it
>yeah, people like Frizzy should be sent to camps!

>expecting blatant trainwreck shows like Mayoiga and Big Order to have good endings
There's your problem.

Suzuki stronk with high CC's

>ktm
I didn't knew you enjoyed breaking your bike in half.

Anyway. I would go with the yamaha. If you wanna travel around, the honda probably is better for long distance, since it will likely have longer gears, but if you're only interested in city driving, the XT is pretty based.

>touch the cow, do it NOW

Mangaka literally said he wanna make a keion manga with bikes

So I should stay Nippon all the way and don't look at KTM/Ducati? Not that I mind but if the rumors are true of them breaking a lot then shit.

Go ask the mangaka in his Twitter. Who knows maybe he already had Raimu's futa doujin and prolly gonna release it under a pseudonym in the next Comicet

Now I want a Bajaj Pulsar

>Shit is so successful even Kawasaki made them under license

What

What the fuck is wrong with you

Why would you even post something this rude

I love Rin the most.

Why is Rin so kind?

Mimana wants more Raimu doujinshi so he posted reference photos of her helmet from all sorts of angles on pixiv

I wish I was kidding

It's not too late to start watching, yes?

bakuon! Motorcycle depiction is not preferred as doujin material , it is cumbersome .
The number of doujin bakuon! in Japan would be less .

Doujin material should be my wife and me having a wonderful time together

But she's a fictional character, user, she's not real

You're too late, all the episodes are gone

Love is in our hearts and we're happily married, even if there's a dimensional border between us. Love overcomes all.

We've just finished right now .

Hane does nothing to me, she's just a pair of tits meant to calm a horny dick, nothing else.

You shouldn't be mean to the retarded, user.

This user knows what's up.

Perhaps popular order of coterie out in Japan.
rin>chisame>hane=onsa>raimu>hijiri=taduko

Of course I do, I married her.

Swap Raimu with Onsa and it would good.

佐倉羽音=sakura hane

Demerit points 1
because using the rose without the cherry on one point .

Since the cartoon version of onsa is very cute ...

It was drawn for me, and it's amazing

I put a cherry blossom I plucked from my japanese cherry in the garden on the birthday cake I made for her and it had cherry filling I handmade so it's not like I don't know.

what is this face trying to convey?

does she actually say that too?

wish someone would translate the whole thing

At the very time...

>does she actually say that too?

nah, I was just making a joke

No

Basically it's her trying to make a logo to convey her love for Suzuki, combining the words Suki and Suzuki.

After the first one, the Sig runes, her Dad tells her what it means and that she can't use it. Also that she should just try to express whats in her heart or some shit

The second attempt combines the red of the GSX-R logo with Suki Suzuki.

After this comes the really interesting part where a talking black cat appears and turns her into a magical girl whose powers can turn any bike into the respective Suzuki equivalent.