She's gonna win r-right guys?

She's gonna win r-right guys?

Nobody wins.

I'm happy as long as Onodera loses.

If I take out her stupid ribbon would she die?

Onodera is so vanilla it's painful. She's seriously bottom of the barrel tier.

Probably.

Honestly people will be surprised if she doesn't win.

>still thinking Onodera is best girl

Yeah, keep thinking that.

>wuwuwuwuwu muh bowl

Is the tsundere first girl going to win in a generic harem anime? You know it's pretty much a gurantee win right?

I'll actually pick this series back up it they go shock ending and any of the other girls win.

It's gonna be friendship rules end.

Chitoge is cute.

-Chitoge wins
-Nobody wins
-Chitoge "wins"

One of those

This.

you mean get Rakubowl right?if that, thats count as lost

It's going to be the most vanilla ending possible.
Expect some hugging kissing, hand holding, and maybe even a flashforward to their eventual marriage.

This is of course to be expected given that Komi is the king of cliche.

Shitoge is repulsive

She lost by default because she's in a harem series. Literally lowest common denominator.

-readers loose
-readers loose
-readers loose
Also one of those, or all

>loose

If Komi is going by fans choice then Onodera is going to win. If he's going by his own choice then there is a slight chance that Chitoge will win. Now in the most recent fan polls Chitoge actually, and finally managed to triumph against Onodera by little over 1,000 votes so there's that too. Considering how many times Kosaki has been on top though, I don't doubt, not in the slightest, that she's going to win Raku. I do suppose in the end that it all comes down to Komi though. This is like School Rumble all over again.

>If Komi is going by fans choice then Onodera is going to win
Remember that Chitoge won the last poll...

I'd assume the readers would be loose with komi's cock up their collective asses all the time.

rip chitoge is fake

". Now in the most recent fan polls Chitoge actually, and finally managed to triumph against Onodera "

Did... did you not just read my post? read it again, put your glasses on.

"Considering how many times Kosaki has been on top though, I don't doubt, not in the slightest, that she's going to win Raku."

He's not going to let Chitoge win because she just now managed to dethrone Kosaki.

>>reddit

shes the main female character, she literally cant lose. best girl isn't even in the races tho

this series is satire

nobody will win because the author is poking fun at the exact battle for some limp dick fag