Female supremacist mother

my mother is a female supremacist who hate's men and wants us to be dominated, how do i deal with her bullshit?

imagine unrelated

Join the fuckin IRA

I'll consider it

unironically this

Sup Forums
filled with useful advice allway's

Dickslap her.

but shes the one with the wooden spoon tied to her belt

post theif

You meme stealing, cheese eating, watch making, money keeping son of a bitch!

inshallah mon frère

>literal mossad propaganda
turns out it's applicable, not despicable

Beat the shit out of your mom, put her in her place

>wooden spoon
get a club

you're also Irish, you should know all about the wooden spoon.

Pick your battles, side step problem topics when you can. Be good to your mom. Get out before the menopause hits her or you will actually have real problems. This thread is for robots board.

This. Give her the beating and she will grow a new kind of respect for you.

yes, but a club is just a bigger heavier wooden spoon

my mother Isn't the type of girl to get beaten.

Let her dominate/fuck you, obviously.

sorry britboy, unlike you Im not a cuck.

Look where you are and wonder what other advice you would possibly get.

Do what feels right user

personally i would take that gun to my head.

What exactly has she said that makes her a female supremacist?

leave her basement for starters

>wants us to be dominated
what does she look like

>how do i deal with her bullshit?
Disregard. Don't attack the Vaginot Line, go around it.

Random suggestions:
1. Learn when to use apostrophes.
2. Learn about personality disorders and decide whether she has one.
3. Find a support group. Surely there are people with similar problem mothers.
4. Crazy people may be manipulable if you can figure out what makes them tick. But be just or you'll be sorry.

blonde and black hair.
white skin
brown eyes
wears make up
glasses
short
hair tight at the sides
thats all i can say

I can allow my imagination to do the rest

>tfw no spiteful mammy gf

My mum unironically gives me examples of her friends' daughters to get me to do the dishes (after I've cooked, mind you).

Have her commited to a Magdalen laundry for the rest of her life.

> hate's

For a start, go back to grammar school and learn when and when not to use apostrophes.

jesus fucking christ.

Just transition and be a good daughter for her, user. It's the least you could do for the woman who carried you for nine months and nursed you as a baby.

>how do i deal with her bullshit?
rape her like she so desperately craves
what do you think this is all about

you are sick.

user, there's a better light then that.

how big are her boobs and have you seen them

Greentext one of the episodes you jave faced please

You subhuman baboon
You literal mongrel

How dare you speak, you swarthy fenian monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human waste, Murphy Kelly Walsh O'Sullivan. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your heritage and accent offers no hope to the world that Southern Ireland can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Concrete Jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to walk up north and rape some sheep, as is the nature of the average citizen of Dundalk. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give the UDA a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Irish"men"s obsession with forking over huge piles of cash to a clique of nonces in Rome is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the biggest percentage of BLACKED .COM viwers in Europe. The MUH CAFFLIK CHURCH sentiment in the average Southern Monkey is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your hairy mongrel fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the North again you useless bogtrotter. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Viking Heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You mongrel.

You make Scotland look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Malmö of The British Isles.

Go fertilize the Swaledale sheep with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, mongrel, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Ulster cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Southern "man" provided for a family.

Die, Paddy. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Punch her til she stops talking.

prove me wrong

what happened to eire/pol/ its dead now

not really, but from looking at her a b cup.

It's not that bad, potatoanon. My mom and I have become much closer since she started to treat me like a daughter. Just give it a try is all I'm saying.

but hes right

examples OP?

Be a provo and help overthrow the British occupation of Ireland the hole mum thing will probable sort it's self out.

eire/pol was just English people spamming potato nigger I'm happy its dead

No
I like my 10 inch.

Hm, ok. Can you provide pics

Move out of your parents house, then you won't have to deal with her.
Best yet, go join the British Paras. She'll really want to keep talking to you after that.

so this is the irish thread well im kinda glad is gone too too many shills constantly getting into it

No. i aint doxxing my mom.

You only have to tuck it into your panties. Really tho, it's not bad, baking, shopping, having tea together, gardening, crafts, making dinner. Just useful life skills really.

Stop.

Crack her in the skull with a lamp, chain her to a radiator, rent her out as a fuckslave until she learns her place.

It depends. If she makes more than a million a year leave her alone, otherwise raise her taxes.

This

You should dick her down real good OP, show her what a real mans like

lol the shitty queen let what was left of protestants go to shit
and loves muzzies

there

stay mad, mo chara :-)

dislike, tell her she's fired as a mother

op is a fag, he never gave examples

>blonde and black hair.
How does this work?

If Irish are mongrels then what are Americans

hungry

Shit, does Ireland still have those?

Women's liberation was a mistake lad. They have all this power but fuck all use comes out of it. Women are just dumb creatures dictated by feelings, not thought.

Kill yourself, then her.

How about, stand on your own two feet, move out of her basement and stop depending on her for everything

>Can beat an old women
Shit, maybe your mom is right, you are a pussy.

Can't

>this is the irish thread
Here we all are now, all the lads.

When she sleeps, sneak in her bed and give her a good deep dicking.