Are Roma worse than niggers?

Redpill me on the Roma Gypsies Sup Forums and what I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y51IJ5wQuM8
youtube.com/watch?v=0gC7bmIDQjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. There are some OK blacks. I haven't met a single gypsy with at least average IQ

And there are like 300,000 here in Bulgaria. They make these illegal villages beside tons over night and immediately start terrorizing the locals.

towns*

Imagine if Jews had 60 IQ. Thats what Roma are like

Also they have average of 10 children and sell them to Greeks for 2K per kid. And trow them in front of moving cars in order to sue the driver with mu civil rights card.

Gypsies are way worse than niggers because they are more violent, disgusting and subtle.
Niggers are also too dumb to compete with them.

Their language is parasitic and has only 800 words. The rest is filled by the host country language.

No one interacts with them, like at all.

They are pure pariahs and no one knows what they do for a living (nothing good for sure).

This thing might appear over night next to your house if there are Gypsies in the area. And first thing they do is go over the neighborhood and poison all the dogs. As dogs hate them. Wonder why?

They are worse than jews, niggers and muslims combined. They refuse to get education, work etc. Instead, they prefer going abroad to steal and beg and claim to be romanians.

Yes. They are cancer in human form.

Gyppos are worse than niggers, but less violent. They are scared as fuck and will obey your every command if you are above them and have power over them. They're easier to manage, so we consider them less of a threat, but they are dirtier, less educated, stupider and more unpleasant than blacks. And they steal a LOT more.

This guy explained it wonderfully:
Oh, and also, it's worth mentioning gyppos are immigrating en masse to the west. They might be gone from our countries in a few decades.

>Thread asking about how gypsies are
>OP is an american

Pick 2. Every single fucking time. God I hope you can bring all of them there you fucking americunt.

far worse than niggers. Most leftist cucks that I know would literally support a gypsi genocide. Not even radical multi culti cucks like them

This, ive seen rare cases of ok niggas, mudslims and jews, but ive never seen a gypsy that isnt a complete fuckface.

>outhouse
>trash heap
>satellite dishes

???

In a police investigation of a gypsies ghetto the cops found over 100 underground rape dungeons where kidnapped white girls were held.

Romani gypogs are descended from poos...says it all really.

Oh yeah they find a way to steal water and electricity and you end up paying for it. And if the government cuts the line the EU comes with mu human rights.

A gypsy are like the unholy spawn between a jew and a nigger.

All non-whites are garbage it just depends which group you live around that will be the group you hate the most. White people in Vancouver hate chinks, white people in the American south hate niggers, white people in England hate mudslimes etc...etc...None belong in the west

I was going to say their not as bad since they'r not as violet but WHAT THE FUCK! I hope the west colapses already so we cant get rid fo them.

this

Can state horror facts of this truly subhuman race all day. But to conclude on a lighter note as we say in Bulgaria. "Even if you see a Gypsies on a picture, slap him in the face!"

not worse or better, just an example of natural segragation of races and cultures. Similar to jews, theyre always enclosed and stubborn to live by their weird ways.

I once had a conversation about the roma with a romanian woman who was ethnic hungarian and I asked her if they were a bad as all that. she looked at me straight in the eye and said if you have never lived around them you will not understand, but I have lived around them, they are horrible. she said americans tend to romanticize them, but they are thieves and generally a public hazard and can never be trusted.

Wasted

They behave when alone but the larger the group the more unhuman they get.

Roma have interbred with the host population enough that they aren't that different genetically. Not like niggers in that regard, more like Ashkenazi Jews.

Couldn't agree more.
I live in Rome so I see them every day begging for money or stealing stuff in the trash bins.
They are literally violent parasites.
If they ask you for money and you don't give them anything they will shout at you or, in the worst case, they'll try to hit you.
Niggers are just more chill.
I've never seen a black kid begging for momoney, while I've seen lots of gypsy kids forced to do so.

Probably in America. No Bulgarian would touch a Gypsy with a five foot pole.

And what pisses me most is that when other countries when cough the claim they are Bulgarian. The horror! The Shame!

They are easy to deal with and its not necesary to red pill people about them. Everyone knows their "one day at a time" lifestyle, they will always steal, smell,beg etc.. NOTHING could, can and never will change them. But I respect them more than the niggers, niggers are way more aggressive, tricksy... at least cigany ALWAYS act the same way

Fuck my elevated blood pressure is getting the better of me.

Nope, they as bad as niggers, just in another sense. They less violent, but not less criminal. They're just more clever.

Gypsies are way more segregated than blacks are in the US. It's probably more simmilar to the situyation in the 50's, with people being openly racist towards them. They also have their own language, dress and an average iq of 65.

Lol, we are in a way worse situation. They confuse roma, romani with romanians (because of the name, and because it happens that a lot of gypsies are from romania)

Yes they are.
They're ugly poop colored smelly thieves, they only talk to their own (except when they try to scam outsiders) and never integrate. Their kids are taught to scam and steal, they spend their days begging or fucking over people. The women are usually fat brown goblins who shit out 8 kids each and don't bother to teach them anything, except how to pretend to be deaf or take wallets from clueless chink tourists.
Literally everyone hates them here, even the liberals, all they do is beg scam and steal and build shantytowns anywhere they can. If you ever go to Paris, avoid them like the plague, do not let them approach you or talk to you, they'll use that as an occasion to steal your phone or your wallet.
Gypsy tricks are like stereotypical jewish tricks, but with the IQ of a retarded toddler, i've seen some of them pretend to be syrian refugees, it was fucking pathetic.

I have had experiences with both niggers (Americanized) and gypsies in Europe. They're both shit. They both steal and rob and beg. But the gypsy will rarely harm you or worse, kill you for being white. Gypsies see all non-gypsies regardless of color as potential cons. Niggers hate whites for a different reason, it's more racial and primitive. Niggers are way more likely to carry guns and kill people during robberies as well.

I have herd it was so and it had all ways pissed me off. btw There was a trend among Romanian gyppos to say they were Bulgarian for some reson in England a couple of years back. It even made the news here.

>They are easy to deal with

If you do something to them they will set your house/ car on fire or they'll just beat you up.
They are way more vengeful, cruel and slimy than niggers.
I'm saying this because here in Rome we have to struggle with them every day and we are all afraid of them because we all know their disgusting and aggressive nature.

I think that's the main reason why people from the West had built that wrong shaped opinion about how Bulgarian natives are nothing but gypsies (the same could valid and for other Balkan countries as well). People need to understand that there is a massive difference between a gypsy immigrant hunting for gibs and a native Bulgarian/Romanian/Serbian citizen with very old, well established family roots.

True that. But normie people don't give a second thought about things that do not concern them. Even I only recently started really looking in international politics and who is who as the world started burning.

One thing I've noticed is that gypsies love LARPing as the nationality of their host country, and nine times out of ten the natives of said country will fight them regularly for doing so. Like in Bulgaria. But in some rare cases they accept them. I noticed this during my travels to Serbia, a lot of Gypsy villages doing trade and living side-by-side with Serbians. Clearly brown people next to white people, but they claim they're the same people, and they go to the same church. No idea what was up with that.

That's true, when we say "romanian" we talk about the smelly thieves, lots of people still confuse the two. Your country has a really bad reputation here because of them, but sometimes our media tries to paint you and other countries with a gypsy problem as the evil oppressors of the innocent roma people.

Off topic question, you seem like an ok guy: whats the general population (of bulgarias) opinion of serbs?
No no no my cuck italian user, there's one very important thing you are forgetting. This. Is. Serbia (one day hopefully(soon)). If anyone chimped out we would kill everyone we could untill their whole tribe fled the region (I think its impossible to exterminate all of them at one go). Every gipsy knows this and would never do such a stupid thing for his horde

Well in my home town there are about ten Gypsi families that are what you may call integrated. But it has to do with my father (cop) breaking one too many good pair of shoes in their parents asses to reeducate them not to steal.

Why has Europe cucked itself so much with the whole EU thing if it can't deal with different cultures that have a very different way of doing things? I mean I highly doubt crazy left wingers are rich enough to donate to politicians to influence them, who is it then?

Well all the people I know regard Serbs as brothers although we have some rough history of backstabbing the general attitude is that we are Balcan bred men and should stand together. Same for Macedonia and Romania.

If it makes you feel better, we never mix you with gipsies. We call you "Rumuni" and horde people "cigani"

It's because you also have gypsies and know how bad they are. We call them "tigani" it's pronounced the same as "cigani"

From media and youtube comments I have come to see that it is not the same the other way around unfortunately.

They act like that in Serbia.
But here in Italy everyone is afraid of the. The local mafia is also run by gypsies.
If you try to do something against them they'll fucking try to kill you.

I thought they were the niggers of Europe before france and germany imported real ones.

The first generation communists in Bulgaria started a covert nation wide sterilization program for the Gypsies but the second generation called it of ass they viewed them as valuable voting power.

>The first generation communists in Bulgaria started a covert nation wide sterilization program for the Gypsies

Clever people.

I'm getting different kind of vibes from bulgarian anons on pol. The constant bant's in the "nalkan generals must have affected it. I dont know for sure how do Serbs from this fake country see bugare. I think its 50/50. Bit there is still that infamous saying "Bugarski, s' leđa"
Yeah, I think that might be true. I am trying to change oppinions of my colegues, friends, relatives about you guys, (fighting the good fight - if you will)

Well that is what happens when you have a first world country protecting their rights. They go out of control!

Well rest assured tat all the people I know in real life are totally cool with Serbians. Кoмшo

Only difference is they don't murder as much as niggers do. They just steal, rape, assault people, trash houses, throw garbage everywhere, fuck their relatives and leech on welfare.

Exactly.
Unfortunately this is how things went.

And sniff toluen since young age, I forget about that.

btw I live 50 kilometers from our border and I regularity go to Димитpoвгpaд with my family.

Do not wary my friend the world is changing faster then is safe for some people.

Once again Hitler was right

They are basically a race of homeless people, make of that what you will.

Sorry bout that user. I always got the vibe that italians just love to live an easy life and thats the reason they avoided anything that might spoil the wellbeing (like the second half of the wwII, migrants/diaspora etc). If my convictions are true then the only way to fix those issues is a civil war, a general war or some sort of a hige national disaster.

I've been thinking about going on vacation in Bulgaria (instead of Croatian shore like I always do). Do you know the differences between cro-bulg see-shores and could you recommend bulgaria for a 10-15 day vacation?

It seems that most are leaving for Germany now days. Which is good for us but really bad for the EU as our Italian friend said they get a lot more organised wen abundant gibs are provided.

Well generally the Black sea tourism is worse the our neighbors because most small hotel owners still have that commy mentality and treat their guests poorly. My personal favorite is Heceбъp and Coзoпoл.

Yes , every one hate them , even my leftists friends.

Gypsies should all be rounded up and slaughtered. I have a grand father who is a gypsie and he himself can attest to their disgusting nature. It's almost like a checklist, either they're a theif, a drunk, a cheater, a gambler, or all of the above. None of them are worth anybodies time, I've seen what they are like. They're nigger tier.

youtu.be/y51IJ5wQuM8
Some examples of gypsies.

European and white gypsies are actually red pilled and good people there’s a distinction between them and the Mediterranean gypsies, who are leaches.

Interestingly enough mixed white/Gypsie people are alright. I have one such good friend and he is super hateful of Gypsies. Pretty smart too, and white.

The major problem is that the lefty Italian government lets them do whatever they want... and if you even dare to criticize that, they will label you as a racist.

there are some civilized niggers, a rarity but it happens

there are no civilized gypsies, they are beneath even niggers, gypsies are to niggers what jews are to whites - same skin tone, but still inferior

Would be good to hear that not all gypsies are scum.

YES!

A trillion time worse
Though it's like choosing between getting shot in the head or getting your head cut off

>claim to be romanians

The whole "Roma" - gypsy really messed up your reputation desu.

I-I know..

I've never met a gypsie/white mix beyond my mother and uncle. She's a good woman, not a good role model personality wise, but she is a caring mother. My uncle served in the Navy and is a coke addict. So I guess some are ok.

There's at least 5 in the city with the same crippled feet, I swear they actually destroy the feet of their own just for begging reasons
They're the biggest scourge on this city and the police can't do shit

White gypsy women are more racist than pol, they hate “galaho” and “chinnimunga” and will say it out loud in public. Pic related.

Funny if true can you give me a sauce.

Niggers are definately smarter than gypsies, we talk here about subhuman but most gypsies are sub-most creatures in the animal kingdom, If I were to compare the gypsie to an animal I'd pick the hyena, they are dumb, disorganised, cowardly, feed off of dirt, only attack with vast numerical advantage

Gypsies are so bad that people on the progressive left will racistly condemn them.

Can confirm. White Gypsies hate “hard luck dirty gypsy trash”

Well I know only two. One is my friend and was top student in my school the other is layer now. And both their fathers are ugly and dark as hell and they themselves are good looking men. Go figure wright?

So are Europeans you moron.

american gypsies are mostly just whites who stole romani culture, basically whiggers but with gypsies

american gypsies are definitely NOT the same thing as european gypsies, your gypsies are more along the vain of Irish wanderers, whereas the gypsies here are the scum that was so bad that even Indians couldn't take it and threw them out (they originate from India)

But how do you explain all the creative ways of getting robbed by a gipsy, I think no nigger would manage to think in that way

I know it from my father who is a cop and learned it in a weekend to interrogate a suspect. I don't know for a site to point you too. Sorry.

>As dogs hate them. Wonder why
They don't call it man's best friend for no reason

Nice thing of gyppos is that almost everyone in Europe hates them. I mean, it's the only thing that unites us all.

If you mean the Irish gypsies, they're scum as well. Dont romanticize any of them, they're all as shit as each other

youtube.com/watch?v=0gC7bmIDQjY

You guys are unnecessary mean to gypsies.

Yes but not as bad as Travelers