The protagonist in the last anime you watched has been replaced by the Red Comet

The protagonist in the last anime you watched has been replaced by the Red Comet.

How much has your show improved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpDjoU6gqos
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kumamiko
how would that work?

>Sailor Moon
AmuroxChar finally happens

>Flying Witch
Char tries to start a relationship with the loli and flies three times faster than the sister.

Char will rape the lolis, so be careful.

>macross delta
It would be over by now, the protagonist in Delta flies a fighter jet yet refused to kill people.

I want you to imagine Char or Frontal as the producer for 765 Pro

All of these girls would be pregnant

>Re:zero
I am sure Char and Quattro Bajeena could use the death reset thing very effectively.

>it's a death abuse show
Yawn. Forget me ever picking this up.

Oh, okay.

> Joker Game
The nuke gets dropped before WW2 even begins.

>Big Order
It takes 10 years after Char has dropped Axis on earth turning it into a complete shit hole. Char is living a normal life under the name Four Vaginas with his little sister who is actually just some child Char found on the street who he quite fancied. Char's normal life is interrupted after a Neo-Zeon group kidnaps Char's imouto and hods her hostage to convince Char to fight back against the federation government and turn earth into a place for Spacenoids.

>Rewatching Stardust Crusaders

Char's Newtype abilities would probably allow him to get and use a stand. So depending on what it is, he might be able to take out Dio.

But Char is a shitty newtype. Canonically shit even.

What would be the name of his stand?

Zeta Gundam

None lel

>Getter Robo
Which Gundam characters would pilot Getter 2 and 3 though?

Ramba and Ple-2

Quattro could be one of them. He and char are pretty similar.

I'm watching Zeta right now too, but I think he'd be a way better protag than Camille. It's like going from a character level 5 to level 90. He's the Balmung of anime. A handsome Darth Vader.

Harasho

No homo but I wish the Red Comet would hit me with his White Comet.

Rarely is a character as consistently cool as Char/Quattro/whatever his name is.

「Beyond The Time」?
「Here Comes Char」?

Quattro Bajeena and Casval Deikun of course
They seem like trustworthy fellows

LoGH.

Reinhard is basically a CHAR so no changes.

But Reinhard makes good decisions
Char's a good pilot but I don't think he'd make a good fleet commander as far as LoGH's pseudo-18th Century battles go.

He might make a good fighter pilot though, but he's not a redhead so he wouldn't be fucking invincible like Poplin

Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=wpDjoU6gqos

>everyone he resets he chooses a new name
>they're all anagrams of char,Edward,Quattro and casval

Kamille improves massively over Zeta.
Quattro is competent and gets everything done politically and on the battlefield as Quattro but he gets a lot worse by CCA.

>Char
>Good at anything
Reminder that Haman crushed his dreams.

>Quattro is competent and gets everything done politically and on the battlefield as Quattro
That is a load of crap, he is extremely ineffective in Zeta and even gets his ass kicked by Jerid.

Speaking of Red Comet, the last episode of Keit-ai has been released.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Is Sup Forums finally free of Keit-ai?

>extremely ineffective

Maybe in the second half. For most of the first half, he and his teammates were far more efficient than Kamille or any of the other knuckleheads they had around. You're gonna tell me Fa or Emma were good?

>even gets his ass kicked by Jerid

Most of the characters in the AEUG side get their ass kicked by Jerid barring Kamille.

Besides, no one else on the Argama actually has any political input. Maybe Bright but he was useless for the most part.

>You're gonna tell me Fa or Emma were good?
No, I was going to tell you that most of Tomino pilots are shit, so it doesn't really matter comparing him to people like Fa.

>Besides, no one else on the Argama actually has any political input.
Well, it is not like his political input was essential to the story. His speech didn't land anywhere.

>No homo but I wish the Red Comet would hit me with his White Devil.
ftfy

Damn I fucking love this song.

>1:54
When the fuck did that happen? In the movies?

>Speaking of Red Comet, the last episode of Keit-ai has been released.
I hate Keit-ai but that's funny.

Relatively efficient then for a Tomino pilot. Anyone that isn't Kamille (or the main character of their series) doesn't have a significant record and Kamille himself only starts to consistently wipe out enemy groups after a period of time with AEUG.

As for the politics, it helped paint the Titans in a poor light which is exactly what Quattro wanted. Whether or not it mattered in the overall story, eh.

「La Mamma」

>You're gonna tell me Fa or Emma were good?
Emma was a decent pilot for a side character, and Fa survived the entire Gryps conflict as an inexperienced pilot flying a complete deathtrap so that has to count for something.

Fa was saved a number of times throughout Zeta while piloting whichever flavor of Mobile Suit she was using at any given time. She started improving near the end of Zeta but that development got dumped at the start of ZZ.

>Kappei from Zambot 3

Would Char sympathize with the people getting their houses smashed to shit or would he not care?