What do you think will happen when the race war starts? Webm related

What do you think will happen when the race war starts? Webm related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k20C2A0HEIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites don't need to worry so much about mongrels in race wars. We just need to worry about traitorous whites.

This guy was clearly asking for it and was completely unprepared. If he was at least moderately intelligent, he'd assume that someone would eventually want to pick a fight with him, so at the first sight of an argument, he'd have to attack first, or at least have a weapon ready to defend himself. Still, if caught by law enforcement he'd be to blame, regardless of situation.

As for the race war? That's a meme. It will never start. You'll never experience some kind of revolution or drastic change / war in your lifetime. The world will remain a decadent place, but at relative peace. At least in developed parts of the world. The sooner you accept it and make peace with yourself, the easier you'll move on and do something with your life that's actually worth your time.

Fuck off, this is the second time today

>second
>today
its been like this for days on end

slav for the win

>What do you think will happen when the race war starts?

What happens every time whites go to war.

>white guy Hits First
Evil Nazi attacks innocent dindu!
>Black guy hits first
Black hero protects his family from violent Nazi

You white you lose

>~250mil wypipo
>~40mil half-retarded itinerant tree-dwellers
lmao not worried
chicago gets purged first

>At least in developed parts of the world.
many parts of my country are already third world tier and that's not a meme.california resembles mexico in many places

we outnumber them 100 to 1, that and we have better technology, if a race war starts we'll have an excuse to do some pest controll, after the niggers are dead, we get to advance faster without the weight of nigger crime holding us back.

professional withe people aka nazis gonna get fucked

>LOOK MUM I POSTED IT AGAIN xD

these nazi get knocked out webms are obvious shill slide threads. this is the third one i've seen. try harder.
reminder that NIGGERS and KIKES are the PROBLEM
fuck off

>implying once polite conservation has ended and suckered punching isn't an option things will unfold like this.
kys.

I mean it is pretty obvious what would happen. Remember the 1700s?

>1 post from this ID

Well, the race war will never "start", it will be a series of events that eventually leads to an race war but really, really gradually, but at that point the west will be an unpopulated wasteland, God willing

And the government

I think calling it a war is overly generous to the side that will inevitably get splattered.

Well im white so i would die
being white nowadays is essentially the same as being black in 1850

>traitorist whites

Does anyone actually think this story is real? hahaha

goddamn basement trollsnitches, you really think white people in general will go to war over their sunburns? normal white people have more then their pigments to show for, antifa are mostly white

youtube.com/watch?v=k20C2A0HEIY

>Webm related
I sure as fuck won't stand with LARPers. You faggots get what you deserve.

>when
it started decades ago, whites are just too stupid to realize it

If I check yours will you check mine?

and then the whole train clapped